IISc Eligibility 2022, Check IISc Entrance Test Eligibility For UG & PG
IISc Eligibility Criteria 2022 will be released by the authority from the website of IISc through online mode only. Indian Institute of Science (IISc) eligibility norms will be prescribed by the authority for checking the eligibility of candidates for the examination. candidates will be shortlisted for the admission procedure on the basis of various criteria including their Educational Qualification, Marks & Percentages, National level exam scores etc. Every candidates will have to satisfy every individual criteria for IISC 2022 before applying, as if he/she found non-eligible at any point then he/she will get disqualify from their candidature. Here with this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the IISc Eligibility Criteria 2022.
IISc Eligibility 2022
Candidates must fulfil the complete given eligibility norms for the examination to get admission into UG, PG, Integrated & Research programmes:
Bachelor of Science (Research):
- Candidates must have qualify their 10+2 intermediate or PUC examination in 2021 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as the one of their main subject from any recognized board.
- Candidates who have Biology, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics, etc., in addition to PCM in their qualifying examination can also fill the IISc 2022 application form.
- Candidates will have to secure at least 60% marks or equivalent grade in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates appearing in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
Note: Candidates will have to qualify one of the national level entrance tests: JEE Main 2022, NEET 2022, JEE Advanced 2022 & KVPY-SA 2021, KVPY-SX 2021, KVPY-SB 2021.
- Candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in an appropriate field of Engineering/Technology from any recognized board.
- Candidates with Master’s Degree in any of Science, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Instrumentation, Electronics or MCA can also apply for admission.
- Candidates with bachelor’s degree in any of Engineering /Technology/ Design/Architecture can apply for M.Des. programme.
- For M.Tech/M.Des programme, candidates must have passed their examination with second class examination.
- Candidates, those passed their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering /Technology or equivalent degree can also apply for the M.Mgt programme.
- For M.Mgt Programme, candidates must have passed the examination with first class.
- For the selection of candidates in M.Tech. Programme (Climate Science/ Earth Sciences/ Electronic Systems Engineering /Microelectronics & VLSI Design), other than GATE, the CAM (Career Analysis Marks) marks will be considered which is based on previous academic performances (ex: 10th/ 12th /UG, etc ) & will be decided by the respective departments.
Note: All the candidates will have to qualify GATE 2020/2021/2022 + CAM (for M.Tech) or CEED 2022 (for M.Des), or CAT 2021 or GMAT score (for M.Mgt). Candidates will have to possess the valid scorecard(s) as on 1st August 2020.
- Candidates will have to complete first class in B.Sc. or equivalent degree in Physical, Mathematical, Chemical, Biological Sciences (including Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences) can apply.
- BE/B.Tech degree holder who qualify JAM exam in Mathematics/Mathematical Statistics, they will be eligible to apply for the Mathematical Sciences discipline.
- BE/B.Tech degree holder who pass JAM exam in Biotechnology, they will be eligible to apply for Biological Sciences discipline.
- Candidates who will qualify JEST 2021 can also apply for the admission in Physical Science Discipline.
Research Programme (Ph.D. & M.Tech (Research):
- Candidates who hold Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Graduates of Bachelor of Science programmes (4 years) will be also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a master’s degree in Science/Economics, Geography, Social Work, Psychology, Management, Commerce, Operations Research, Computer Science/Application will be also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will have to qualify master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Agriculture/ Pharmacy/ Veterinary Sciences are also eligible.
- Candidates who pass MS/MBA (post BE/B Tech) (applicable to the Department of Management Studies/Ecological Sciences) will be also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who hold Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering/Technology from any centrally funded technical institutions, with a minimum CGPA of 8.5 out of 10 or its equivalent either of the seventh semester or at the end of the eighth semester can also apply.
- Candidates must have an MBBS/MD degree to be eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of second class in the following degrees.
Note: Candidates will have to qualify one of the following appropriate national tests with validity as on 1st August 2020 will be mandatory: CSIR-UGC NET for JRF; or UGC-NET for JRF; or DBT JRF; or ICMR JRF; or JEST 2021; or NBHM Screening Test 2022; or GATE 2020/2021/2022 or INSPIRE fellows (for Ph.D.).
In case of any query or doubt regarding IISC Eligibility 2022, you may ask us by commenting below.