IIST 2023 Application (Till 28th June), Eligibility – Apply For UG
IIST 2023 Application Form can be filled till 28th June 2023 for UG courses. It has been made available through online mode. IIST (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology) organises a national level admission process to offer admission in various courses. The admission is offered to candidates on the basis of various entrance exam like JEE Advanced, UGC NET, GATE, JEST, etc. The candidates who will qualify the exam with minimum marks can get admission in IIST. In this article we have provided complete details about IIST Application Form 2023.
IIST 2023 Application Form – Till 28th June (UG)
IIST 2023 Application Form can be filled till 28th June 2023 for UG courses. Click here to apply.
IIST 2023 Application Form can be filled till 2nd May 2023 for PG courses. Click here to apply.
Here are the details about IIST 2023 Application Form with some key instructions given below:
- The IIST 2023 application form has been released through online mode.
- Application form for PG courses has been released from 6th April 2023 and continued till 2nd May 2023.
- Application form for IIST 2023 for UG courses has been released from 18th June and continued till 28th June 2023.
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form, as it will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Candidates have to fill the details in application form like name, academic details, email id and phone number, etc.
- Candidate must enter the details carefully as authority will not provide the correction facility to candidates.
- During registration, upload the scanned required documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- At last, download the application form and take its printout for future reference.
- The application fee can be paid via online mode.
- Candidates are able to pay for application form using Debit card, Credit card, and Net Banking.
- For Male, General/ EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates, application fee is Rs. 600/-.
- For Female, SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, application fee is Rs. 300/-.
- Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
IIST 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility criteria before applying for IIST 2023:
For UG courses:
- Citizenship: Candidate must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: The candidates belonging to General, EWS, and OBC must be born on or after 1st October 1998. There will be relaxation of 5 year given to reserved category candidates.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must obtain 75% marks (65% for reserved category candidates) in qualifying exam.
- Subject: In qualifying marks, candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subject.
- Entrance Test: The admission will be based on +2 and JEE Advanced 2023 scores.
For PG courses:
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit of candidate must not more than 32 years.
- Qualification: Candidate must be degree holder in B.Tech/ BE/ M.Sc. or equivalent from any recognized institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must obtain at least 60% marks (55% for reserved category candidates).
- Score Card: Candidate must have a valid score in GATE/ UGC NET/ JEST exam.
IIST 2023 Application Dates
Check the official IIST 2023 Application dates provided below:
For UG courses:
|Events||Dates 2023 (official)|
|Online application form starts||18th June 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||28th June 2023|
|IIST admission rank list publish date||30th June 2023|
For PG courses:
|Application form release||6th April 2023|
|Last date for submission||2nd May 2023|
|Display of shortlisted candidates for the branches which have GATE as well as online interview||16th May 2023|
|Display of shortlisted rank list for PG programmes which is based on only GATE score||17th May 2023|
How to Apply for IIST 2023
Check out the steps to fill the online application form for IIST 2023 provided below:
- Visit the website (Link is available above).
- Candidates have to register themselves by clicking on the link “Apply Now”.
- The successful registered candidates will be given system generated IIST Registration Number and candidates have to specify the password.
- Candidates have to fill the online application form with details like personal, educational qualification, phone number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph that will be used for JEE Advanced 2023 registration.
- Also upload the scanned signature within the prescribed format like JPG or JPEG and size.
- Pay the registration fee through online mode only as no other mode will be accepted.
- Before fee submission, re-check & verify the details in the form.
- After verification, Click on “Pay Registration Fee” link for proceeding further.
- Then receipt of payment will be confirmed through registered E-mail id and mobile number.
- Take the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future reference.
If you have any query related to IIST 2023 Application Form, you can ask in comment section below.