JCECE 2019: Counselling, Admission Procedure, Allotment
JCECE 2019 Counselling has been started from 12th July 2019. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is conducted every year by the JCECE Board. It is a state level entrance exam to get admission in the institutions/universities of Jharkhand state. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the first year of B.Tech (dairy technology), Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H., Homeopathy Degree courses. In this article, candidates can access the details of JCECE 2019.
JCECE 2019 Notifications – Counselling Started
JCECE 2019 Counselling has been started from 12th July 2019. Check here for counselling details.
JCECE 2019 Result has been released through online mode. Check here for result details.
JCECE 2019 Answer Key has been released on 17th June 2019. Check here for answer key details.
JCECE 2019 Exam Dates
Here we have mentioned the official exam dates for the various events related to the exam:
|Starting of application form||30th April 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||25th May 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||12th June 2019|
|Date of exam||16th June 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||17th June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||24th June 2019|
|Counselling starts from||12th July 2019|
JCECE Result 2019
Candidates can check their results after the declaration by the exam conducting authority. JCECE result has been released on 24th June 2019.
Before publishing the result, the authority also publish the answer key on the same day of exam after completion of it. There is no provision of re-evaluation of the answer sheet.
The board prepare the combined merit list and also category-wise merit list on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the exam.
JCECE Counselling 2019
The counselling is organized through online mode. It has been started after the declaration of result. A computerized distributed parallel counselling is conducted by the board. The JCECE counselling has been commenced from 12th July 2019.
Candidates need to present with all original documents at the counselling centre for document verification procedure. Candidates have to pay the counselling fee to participate in the counselling. The counselling authority will generate the allotment letter with which candidates can get the final admission in the allotted institution.
JCECE Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download the admit card through online mode. JCECE admit card 2019 is available from 12th June 2019. Candidates can get their admit card by entering the application number or date of birth.
If candidates find any discrepancy in any field, they can report to the Board’s Office personally till the last date of downloading admit card. Candidates must present with supporting documents and 2 passport size photographs for corrections.
JCECE (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) 2020 exam will be organized by the JCECE board. It is organized for admission in B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry, B.Sc. Agriculture and various other degree programmes. It will be organized only one time in a year.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
JCECE Application Form 2019
Here, candidates can get the guidelines of the JCECE application form.
- The JCECE application form 2019 are accepted through online mode only.
- The online application form has been started from 30th April 2019.
- Candidates will able to fill the application form till 25th May 2019.
- Candidates have to fill the subject group at the time of filling application form.
- Candidates will be allowed to fill only one application form. More than one will not be accepted.
- The application fee can be paid through online payment gateway.
- Application will not be refunded back in any case.
|PCM||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 450/-|
|PCB||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 450/-|
|PCMB||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
Candidates can check the eligibility to appear in JCECE 2019 entrance exam.
Nationality: Candidates those are Indian citizen and are local/permanent resident of Jharkhand state can apply.
Appearing Candidates: Passed or appearing candidates both can apply.
|B.V. Sc. & A.H.||Passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry, biology and English taken together with 50% marks (40% for reserve categories).||The minimum age is 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture and B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry||10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics/biology.||The minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 22 years at the time of admission.|
|B.Tech (Dairy Technology)||Passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry, mathematics and english taken together with 50% marks.||The minimum age is 17 years at the year of admission.|
|BHMS||10+2 with physics, chemistry, biology and english.||The minimum age is 17 years at the year of admission.|
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||12th passed with PCM subjects.||The minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 22 years at the time of admission.|
JCECE Exam Pattern
JCECE exam pattern is given below:
- Mode: The exam will be held through online (CBT) mode.
- Type of Question: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Maximum Marks: Each subject group will be of 150 marks.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English and Hindi language.
- Duration: 1 hour will be given for the Biology & mathematics and 2 hours will be provided for the Physics & Chemistry.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer ¼ marks will be deducted from the total score.
|Subject Group||Subjects||No. of Q.|
The JCECE syllabus is comprised of the subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology. The subject group is different for each course.
The question paper will be set from 12th class. It is prepared on the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE.
Some preparation tips for JCECE exam are mentioned below:
- Make smart & precise strategy to solve the questions.
- Prepare a timetable according to your course syllabus.
- Divide the preparation time as per the difficulty level of particular subject.
- Gathered all the study materials, books of the syllabus and do not leave any topic.
- Previous year question papers are very much beneficial to aware with the exam pattern.
- Stay fit and healthy.
If you have any other queries about JCECE 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.