JCECE 2022: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern
JCECE 2022 Application Form will be released from the fourth week of April 2022 through online mode only. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the JCECE Board. The exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various UG Courses at various Govt. and Private colleges across the state. Qualified candidates will get admission in various degree courses like B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc. Agriculture, B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry etc.. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the JCECE 2022.
JCECE 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete tentative JCECE exam dates for the 2022 session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Registration opens from||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date to apply||4th week of May 2022|
|Admit Card release||2nd week of June 2022|
|JCECE 2022 Exam||3rd week of June 2022|
|Publication of Answer key||3rd week of June 2022|
|Announcement of results||4th week of June 2022|
|Starting of Counselling process||1st week of July 2022|
JCECE 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the JCECE 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released from the fourth week of April 2022 through online mode.
- JCECE Application Form will be released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the instructions given on it.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of the application form.
- Every candidate must submit their application form before the fourth week of May 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|Stream||For General/ BC-I and II||For SC/ ST|
|PCB or PCM||Rs.900||Rs.450|
JCECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following we have provided complete eligibility criteria for the JCECE 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech. Course:
- Age Limit: Candidates must be at least 17 Years old to be eligible for admission.
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of India and local resident of Jharkhand State.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognised board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English as mandatory subjects to be eligible.
- Marks: Candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in qualifying examination.
For BHMS Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as subjects in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2022 can also apply for the BHMS.
JCECE 2022 Exam Pattern
Following we have provided the complete JCECE exam pattern for the 2022 session:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Medium: The medium of examination will be in English & Hindi.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper of Physics & Chemistry & for 1 hour for Biology & Mathematics paper.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the question paper.
- Total Question: The question paper will consist of 150 questions (PCM & PCB group) and 200 questions (PCMB).
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given. 0.25 marks will get deducted for each incorrect response.
JCECE 2022 Syllabus
The Syllabus for JCECE 2022 will be different for every offered programs. The Syllabus will consist of various questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects.
Candidates can check the complete details of JCECE 2022 from the website through online mode.
JCECE 2022 Preparation Tips
Following are the tips and tricks for better JCECE exam preparation:
- Candidates should go through the syllabus and exam pattern of JCECE 2022.
- Make the proper study plan keeping the strong and weak topics in mind.
- Solve the sample papers and previous year question papers.
- Participate in the mock test daily.
- Buy good study material and go through them regularly.
- Keep yourself healthy to avoid any health issue at the time of examination.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
JCECE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the second week of June 2022 through online mode.
JCECE 2022 Admit card will be released for registered candidates only. Registered candidates will be able to download their admit card by login into the website of authority.
JCECE 2022 Answer Key
The Answer key will be released by the authority from third week of June 2022 through online mode. JCECE 2022 Answer key will consist of correct answers of every asked questions in the entrance exam. Candidates will be able to check the complete answer key from the website of authority.
JCECE 2022 Answer Key will be published in the pdf format. Through the JCECE Answer Key, candidates will be able to predict their marks in the examination even before the declaration of JCECE result.
JCECE 2022 Result
The result will be prepared by the authority on the basis of JCECE Answer Key. Authority will prepare the JCECE Result 2022 for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their result from the fourth week of June 2022.
JCECE result 2022 will not be sent to any candidate individually at their email Id or any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download it individually by login into the website of authority.
JCECE 2022 Cut Off
The cut off will be the minimum marks set by the authority which will be released through online mode. Authority will release the JCECE cut off marks with the declaration of result. The cut marks will be prepared for shortlisting the candidates for further rounds of admission.
Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for admission procedure. On the basis of cut off marks, authority will prepare the merit list containing the names of shortlisted candidates.
JCECE 2022 Counselling
The Counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority for every shortlisted candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the first week of July 2022.
The counselling procedure will be conducted in various rounds on the basis of availability of vacant seats after each rounds of counselling. The admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The top rank holder in the merit list will get first preferences at the time of admission.
After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to report at the allotted center for confirming their admission. Candidates will also have to bring all required documents at the counselling.
For any other query related to JCECE 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.