JEE Advanced 2022 Counselling, Admission – Get JoSAA Schedule Here
JEE Advanced (JoSAA) 2022 Counselling will be commenced from 12th September 2022. JEE Advanced is a national level entrance exam which will be organized by IIT, Kharagpur. It is organized for providing admission in B.Tech, Integrated M.Tech or B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree programmes offered by IITs & ISM, Dhanbad. To appear in the JEE Advanced exam, candidates have to qualify the JEE Main exam. Only top 2, 45,000 scorers of JEE Main exam are able to appear in this examination. Here we are providing details about JEE Advanced Counselling 2022.
JEE Advanced 2022 Counselling
Candidates who will qualify the exam, are able to participate in the JEE Advanced Counselling 2022 process. All the activities related to counselling will be managed by JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority).
Seat allotment will be announced in September for first round. Seat allotment Counselling will be organized through online mode. Candidates must have to complete all the steps of counselling process for seat allotment.
JEE Advanced 2022 Counselling comprises of various steps like counselling registration, choice filling & locking, provisional seat allotment, document verification, reporting to the allotted college, etc.
JEE Advanced 2022 Cut Off marks for top 20 percentile will be based on the marks scored by all the qualified candidates in their respective boards in the particular year. Top 20 percentile cut off for 2022 will be considered for the candidates who pass the class 12th or its equivalent in 2022.
JEE Advanced 2022 Rank Predictor will help the candidates to predict their rank on the basis of their scores in the examination. With the use of rank predictor, the candidate will be able to estimate their rank.
JEE Advanced Counselling Schedule
Counselling schedule of JEE Advanced 2022 will be announced by the exam conducting authority. Here we have given the tentative JoSAA 2022 counselling schedule:
|Registration & filling choices Starts||12th September 2022|
|Registration & filling choices Starts (For AAT)||–|
|Display of Mock Seat Allocation-1||–|
|Display of Mock Seat Allocation-2||–|
|Last Date for Registration & Choice Filling||–|
|Reconciliation of data, Seat Allocation, verification and validation||–|
|Seat Allocation (Round 1)||–|
|Document Verification and Acceptance of Seat by reporting at Reporting Centres (Round 1)||–|
|Last date to respond to query (round 1)||–|
|Seat allocation (2nd Round)||–|
|Online reporting: fee payment / document upload / response by candidate to query (if required) (Round 2)||–|
|Last date to respond to query (round 2)||–|
|Initiation of Withdrawal of seat / Exit from seat allocation process (Round 2).||–|
|Seat allocation (Round 3)||–|
|Online reporting: fee payment / document upload / response by candidate to query (if required) (Round 3)||–|
|Last date to respond to query (round 2)||–|
|Initiation of Withdrawal of seat / Exit from seat allocation process (Round 3).||–|
|Seat Allocation (Round 4)||–|
|Online reporting: fee payment / document upload / response by candidate to query (if required) (Round 4)||–|
|Last day to respond to query (Round 4)||–|
|Initiation of Withdrawal of seat / Exit from seat allocation process (Round 4).||–|
|Seat allocation (Round 5)||–|
|Online reporting: fee payment / document upload / response by candidate to query (if required) (Round 5)||–|
|Last date to respond query||–|
|. Initiation of Withdrawal of seat / Exit from seat allocation process (Round 5).||–|
|Notification of the decision on seat confirmation for Round 5||–|
|Intimation of Withdrawal of seat / Exit from seat allocation process.||–|
|Seat Allocation (Round 6). FINAL ROUND of Seat Allocation for IITs||–|
|Online reporting: fee payment / document upload / response by candidate to query (if required) (Round 6). FINAL ROUND of seat allocation for IITs||–|
|Last day to respond to query (Round 6). (FINAL ROUND of seat allocation for IITs)||–|
document verification for acceptance of seat or withdrawal of seat by physical mode at admitting/ allotted institute only (round 6)
JEE Advanced 2022 Counselling Procedure
Candidates must have to go through the following steps during the JEE Advanced counselling 2022:
- Registration: Firstly, candidates have to register online to participate in the counselling process. Candidates must have to fill registration details like gender, state code of eligibility, nationality, etc. No fee will be charged for registration & choice filling.
- Choice Filling & Locking: After registration, candidates will be required to login using their JEE Main 2022 roll number & password. Fill the maximum choices as per your preference for seat allocation. Candidates should lock their choices after the choice filling process. If students do not lock their choices then the last saved choices will be locked automatically.
- Provisional Seat Allotment: Candidates who get seat allotted are able to download the “provisional seat allotment letter” and e-challan. The e-challan will be used for payment of seat acceptance fee.
- Seat Acceptance: Candidates will have to pay Rs. 20,000 for reserved categories and Rs. 45,000 for general candidates as a seat acceptance fee. Fee can be paid through SBI Bank Net Banking & e-challan. Candidates must take printout of the fee payment for further use.
- Reporting to the Allotted Centre: After the payment of seat acceptance fee, students will have to report to the allotted centre for document verification. Seat confirmation will be done by the reporting centre after the verification.
- Reporting to the Allotted Institutions: Once the seat is confirmed, students must report to the allotted institution to complete admission formalities. Students must appear at the college before the due date.
Documents Required at the time of Reporting
Candidates must have to bring the required documents at the allotted reporting centre for verification process. Candidates must bring their original documents along with a set of self attested photocopies. After verification, original documents will be returned to candidates. Here we have mentioned the document required at the time of reporting:
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- 12th class performance check
- Seat acceptance fee payment proof
- Undertaking by the candidate
- Photo ID card (issued by govt. agency/last attended school/ XII class admit card)
- JEE Advanced 2022 admit card
- Date of birth proof (10th class mark sheet)
- 12th class or equivalent mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Registration-cum-locked choices for seat allotment
- Two passport size photographs (same as uploaded in the registration form)
- Passport of the candidate and parents (for foreign nationals), OCI certificate or PIO card (if applicable), etc.
If you have any other queries about JEE Advanced 2022 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.