JEE Main 2021 Application Form (Released), 4th Phase – Register Here
JEE Main 2021 Application Form for May session (4th Phase) has been released. Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance exam conducted every year for admission into B.Tech, B.E, B.Arch, B.Plan programmes.
By qualifying JEE Main, candidates will be offered admission by 31 NIT’s, 23 IITs, CFTIs & other respective institutions. Here in this article we are providing complete details regarding JEE Main Application Form 2021.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form – Released (4th Session)
JEE Main 2022 Application Form will be released from second week of December 2021.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form for May Session (4th Phase) has been released from 9th August 2021. Click here to apply online.
Note: Candidates can get fastest updates regarding JEE Main 2021 Application via SMS/E-mail. Click here to subscribe us.
Important Applications Open 2021:
- UPES Dehradun – Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University – Apply Now
- Chandigarh University – Apply Now
Candidates must go through following details regarding JEE Main 2021 Application Form:
- JEE Main 2021 application form is made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 6th July 2021 for April session.
- For May session, candidates can apply from 9th August 2021.
- The last date to fill the application form for JEE Main 2021 fourth session is till 11th July 2021.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted so candidates are advised to fill all asked & required details.
- Candidates are advised to fill only one application form as multiple application form will lead to rejection.
- Candidates have option to apply for any one session or all four sessions.
- While filling application form, candidates have to fill language of question paper, it will not be changed at later stage.
- Authority has also provided option to rectify mistakes (if any) in the application form for limited time period. Correction process has been started from 9th August 2021. For May session, the correction has been made available from 9th to 11th August 2021.
- For the candidates already registered and appeared for first JEE Main session need not to register again for second session. Such candidates can simply login and fill application with the provided login details of first session.
- At last candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form for future reference.
Candidates must keep following items ready while applying for JEE Main:
- All qualification details
- Scanned multiple passport size photographs & signature in JPG/ JPEG format
- 12th marksheet with size between 50Kb to 500 KB
- Valid/ working mail ID & phone number
- Credit card, debit card or net banking for payment
- Candidates are able to submit JEE Main 2021 application fee via online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking, PAYTM or UPI mode.
- Application fee is refunded if candidate will not be able to apply for the exam.
- Application fee as per courses & different categories are provided below:
|FEE||In India||Outside India|
|B.E/ B.Tech or B.Arch. or B. Planning||Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Boys- Rs. 650/-|
Girls- Rs. 325/-
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Boys-Rs. 325/-|
|B.E/ B.Tech & B.Arch.|
B.E/ B.Tech & B.Plan
B.E/ B.Tech , B. Arch & B.Plan
B.Arch. & B.Plan
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Boys- Rs. 1300/-|
Girls- Rs. 650/-
|Boys- Rs. 6000/-|
Girls- Rs. 3000/-
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Boys- Rs. 650/-|
Girls- Rs. 650/-
|Boys- Rs. 3000/-|
Girls- Rs. 3000/-
JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to read following JEE Main eligibility norms before applying:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Intermediate (12th) from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- For B.Tech Course: Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with 5 subjects, Physics & Mathematics as main subject along with any one from Biology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Technical Vocational subject.
- For B.Arch Course: Candidates must qualify 12th with minimum 50% He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their mandatory subject to be eligible for JEE Main.
- For B.Plan Course: Candidates must have passed qualifying exam with Mathematics as mandatory subject to be eligible for JEE Main.
- Age limit: There is no age limit to apply for JEE Main 2021.
- Passing Year: Only those candidates who have passed 12th in year 2019 or 2020 will be eligible to apply.
- Passing Marks: There is no prescribed percentage to appear in the examination. Candidates will now only need passing certificates in class 12th irrespective of the marks obtained (applicable only for 2021 session).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing 12th or equivalent examination in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply for JEE Main.
JEE Main 2021 Application Dates
Here we are providing table regarding official application dates for JEE Main 2021 for May session:
April (Third) Session:
|Application form release||6th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||8th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application fee||8th July 2021|
|Correction process starts||6th – 8th July 2021|
|JEE Main exam||20th, 22nd, 25th & 27th July 2021|
May (Fourth) Session:
|Application form release||9th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||11th August 2021|
|Last date to submit application fee||11th August 2021|
|Correction process starts||9th to 11th August 2021|
|JEE Main exam||26th, 27th, 31st August & 1st, 2nd September 2021|
How to Apply for JEE Main 2021
Candidates must follow below given step by step procedure while applying for JEE Main 2021:
- Visit official site (Link is given above).
- Go through all the given instructions.
- Tick on the given check box (Disclaimer).
- Now proceed to “Apply Online” option.
- Fill all the basic details such as name, parent’s name, date of birth, qualification details etc. to register.
- Select 4 cities as per your preference
- Now proceed to provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number.
- After that, upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format. Photograph size must be between 10 KB -200 KB and Signature size must be 4 KB -100 KB.
- Now re-check all the given details in the application form.
- Proceed to submit the application fee as per your course, preference & category.
- Click on “Go payment” option.
- After submission of fee, a confirmation page will be generated in your computer screen.
- Now take printout of confirmation page.
- Keep printout safe for future reference.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Candidates are advised to go through complete details in the above article. Do not forget to check eligibility criteria briefly before registering for the exam. Go through complete details such as application form, its fee, steps to fill application & much more. Know about the details of application correction facility provided by the authority. Read all the provided details carefully to avoid basic mistakes while applying for JEE Main application form 2021.
If you have any other query regarding JEE Main 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.
What is the last date of appyling form for JEE Main 2021
Application is not released yet.
Am i eligible for NITs and IITs if i clear jee main and advanced 2nd attempt 2021 , but have compartment passing marksheet of 2020 cbse board and percentage is above 65% sc category ?
सर मेने कक्षा12 2020 मे पास किया मेरी कक्षा12 मे 63.60% और मेरे पीसीएम मे65% मेै जेईई मेंस 2021 के लिए पात्र हुं?
Yes, you can apply but you must check other eligibility norms.
Sir I want to apply for January session her mains exam 2021 when to register for it
Application form is not yet released. We will update in article when registration will be started.
did registration form released
No, Application has not been released yet.
In case if any student who is at 12th could not appear for his boards will he lose his jee attempts????if he appears for 12th boards next year?
Dear sir, where is the link for registration for jeemains for jan attempt
Application has not been started yet.
Dear sir, has JEE MAINS form released or not
Application will release soon.
I did my 12th in 2018 and now I’m pursuing my diploma in civil (3 year)…i will complete my diploma in 2021…am I eligible for January 2021 and April 2021 session?
yes, with diploma certificate you can apply for both session of JEE Main 2021. you can check complete Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2021 here.
Sir can I apply for jee mains in 2021 session if I got less mark in 12th less than 75%. The year I passed 12th in 2020
It will be confirmed when JEE Main 2021 eligibility norms will be updated.
Pl inform me to my above email for the date of filling up form for JEE main 2021.
Is jee mains form out plzz reply
When jee mains 2021 application form will release I am too much confused plzzzz reply someone
No official date has been released for JEE Main 2021. It will be updated in our article when dates will be out.
On which website I have to fill this application form
is it neccessary to apply both session of exams january and april
Please advise if 12th marks criteria of 75% which is waived for 2020 is waived for jee 2021 also.
JEE Main2021का फार्म भरने के लिए इसका औफिशियल लिंक कौन सा है
We will update link in article when application form will be released.
Please somebody answer me that is jee 2021 application form out?? I am having a lot of confusion becoz the website is saying that it will be out by 1st week of september and the last date for applying is october 2nd so please clarify. My heartiest request
No, application for JEE Main 2021 is not yet released. We will update in article when it will be released.
I am now in +2 class. I have to give jee main January session how can i apply .
JEE FORMS OUT?? Sept is almost going to End. Please update when it comes!
It will be updated in our article when dates will be out. You must subscribe sarvgyan for all latest updates & information.
When i shall be able to fill up on line application for jee mains 2021
Pl give reply immediately
Stay tuned with sarvgyan for all latest updates & information.
Dear sir, in the above article it is written that the JEE-MAINS form released in the second week of September but, no site is given, Is it released or not? If released then, please reply… I am waiting for your reply.
Is the application form for jee 2021 January released or not? plz reply.
Is 75% necessary for jee mains 2021!!??
When jee main( January) 2021 application form will released
is JEE mains forms are out or are still i the way ,then will application form will be available.
Is the application form for jee main 2021 January is released?
Sir I have given 10th in 2016,jee main first time in 2018 but due to family problems I had dropped my 12th in 2018. This year I have passed 12th in 2020,can I appear for jee main 2021.
Is same criteria of 2020 is applicable for 2021 exam
We will update in article when any change in eligibility will be done by the authority.
Hello Sir, i am in class 12th , session 2020-2021.Can i apply for both January and April session or is it mandatory to apply only in one session? Sir please reply.
Jee mains 2021 form kab start honge
We will update it in our article when dates will be out.
When 2021 application form submit
Is the application form for jee main 2021 January is released
When will I be able to apply for JEE MAINS 2021? It’s almost third week of september.
Let me know whether the online application portal has been released or not.
Application has not been released yet.
Will the news about form release will be provided in this web site? If no then where?
when will jee main Jan section application released
I am now15+.Can be able to apply for jee main exam 2021 January session
You must check complete eligibility criteria here.
Where is the link for registration for jeemains for jan attempt
This is 3rd week of sep….when will i be able to fill form..
We will update details regarding this whenever officials will release it. You must be with us to know latest updates about it.
What is the starting date of registration for jee main 2021
It may be 7th or9th of September according to the date of announcement.
We will update in article when details about JEE Main 2021 will be released.
Sir mera I.Sc session 2019-2021 h aur mai bihar board se hu.Mera 12th ka exam Feb me hoga aur marksheet april 2nd week tak available hoga kya mai April jee mains ka form bhar sakta hu???
What is the starting date of NTA jee main exam. 2021
Dates for JEE Main 2021 are not yet released. You must be with us to know latest updates about it.
what are the colleges can i get if i passed in jee main.
Tell me my previous question answer soon
Sir, I am in 12 class Jammu division (winter zone).sir when I can fill exam form for January session 2021.give me complete information.
Sir mai As a private candidate student way m 2021 m board duga kya mai JEE mains de skta hu mera 2019 m 12 ka result m compt lga tha can I attend the JEE mains
Form Where I got application form of IIT jee mains exam.
Sir jee main 2021 application form kab aayenge?
We will update the info & dates when it will be out officially.
some websites are showing that registration date for jee main 2021 is 1st week of sept. while others are showing that its date is dec.2020 please reply soon…. i am a jee aspirant of 2021
No fixed dates have been announced yet. JEE Main 2021 apply will get start tentatively from September 2020.
Excuse me sir/mam, what is the pass mark in entrance exam
It will depend on cut off scores.
It’s already 3rd of September when will application form for jee 2021 will out??
We will update in article when it will be released. You must be with us to know latest updates about it.
Sir,I have 12 from up board by 58% in 2020,sir,can I give jee main 2021 exam.
Sor I passed class 12 in 2020 with 69% marks. May I apply jee main 21-22 because I want to do b-tech from iit/nit.
Sir I passed class 12th by 68% in 2020 I am general category student may I apply jee main 2021-22 because I want to do cse from iit/nit or iiit
Yes, you can. Check complete eligibility criteria here.
Sir I Am in 12th and I want to apply for jee mains 2021 in April session as I will be completing my 12th in March 2021 can I apply.?
You must go through JEE Main Eligibility article.
If we qualify for jee main is it required to again apply for statewide CET
Sir, iam in 12th and my 12th will be completed in march/April 2021.So , can i apply for jee mains(jan) session 2021.
You must check JEE Main 2021 Eligibility article.
I have question that JEE mains and JEE advanced some difference or no plZ give answer.and Jo January session or April session y dono fill krne hote h mereko plz details me smjhaye sir
Can I fill my form by myself?
It is necessary to fill form from an coaching center or can I able to give exam if I studied at home only ?
Yes you can fill your form by yourself also but you must know all asked field.
Now I am doing my 12th(2020-2021) in Dubai , Do I have eligibility to attempt jee2021 from Dubai??
Is there a centre in Middle East?
I am in 12th So which session for jee is good for me (january or april)
Is candidate’s Bank account is necessary for filling Jee main application form
Sir मैंने 2020 में 12th पास की है । मैं कितनी बार IIT की exam दे सकती हूं।plz tell me
Iti Admission Haryana
मैंने 2020 में 12वीं की है क्या मैं जेईई के मेंस लिए आवेदन कर सकता हूं
Yes, but you must also satisfy other eligibility norms.
Is there any necessities to write jee advance after writing JEE main
No, it is not compulsory.
Because of corona virus the application date of 2021 jee exam may change.
It depends on official authority.
For2021 jee application release in which month?
Application form for JEE Main 2021 will be released in the month of September 2020.
sir can I admission in IIT and NIT after jee qualifying with my 12th marks in PCM of 65.7%?
I’m apply for jee 2020 now