JEE Main 2021 Application Form (March Session), Schedule – Apply Here
JEE Main 2021 Application Form will be started from first week of March 2021 for 2nd session. Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance exam conducted every year for admission into B.Tech, B.E, B.Arch, B.Plan programmes.
By qualifying JEE Main, candidates will be offered admission by 31 NIT’s, 23 IITs, CFTIs & other respective institutions. Here in this article we are providing complete details regarding JEE Main Application Form 2021.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form – Releasing Soon (2nd Session)
JEE Main 2021 Application Form will be released in first week of March 2021 for March session exam. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe application alert.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form will be started from 3rd to 12th May 2021 for May session exams. Link will be given here. Click here to subscribe application alert.
Note: Candidates can get fastest updates regarding JEE Main 2021 Application via SMS/E-mail. Click here to subscribe us.
JEE Main 2021 Examination will be held in four session i.e in February, March, April & May 2021.
Candidates must go through following details regarding JEE Main 2021 Application Form:
- JEE Main 2021 application form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from 1st week of March 2021 for March session.
- The last date to fill the application form for JEE Main 2021 March session will be till March 2021.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted so candidates are advised to fill all asked & required details.
- Candidates are advised to fill only one application form as multiple application form will lead to rejection.
- Candidates will have option to apply for any one session or all four sessions.
- While filling application form, candidates have to fill language of question paper, it will not be changed at later stage.
- Authority also will provide option to rectify mistakes (if any) in the application form for limited time period. Correction process will be provided from March 2021.
- For the candidates already registered and appeared for first JEE Main session need not to register again for second session. Such candidates can simply login and fill application with the provided login details of first session.
- At last candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form for future reference.
Candidates must keep following items ready while applying for JEE Main:
- All qualification details
- Scanned multiple passport size photographs & signature in JPG/ JPEG format
- 12th marksheet with size between 50Kb to 500 KB
- Valid/ working mail ID & phone number
- Credit card, debit card or net banking for payment
- Candidates will be able to submit JEE Main 2021 application fee via online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking, PAYTM or UPI mode.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
- Application fee as per courses & different categories are provided below:
|FEE||In India||Outside India|
|B.E/ B.Tech or B.Arch. or B. Planning||Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Boys- Rs. 650/-|
Girls- Rs. 325/-
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Boys-Rs. 325/-|
|B.E/ B.Tech & B.Arch.|
B.E/ B.Tech & B.Plan
B.E/ B.Tech , B. Arch & B.Plan
B.Arch. & B.Plan
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Boys- Rs. 1300/-|
Girls- Rs. 650/-
|Boys- Rs. 6000/-|
Girls- Rs. 3000/-
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Boys- Rs. 650/-|
Girls- Rs. 650/-
|Boys- Rs. 3000/-|
Girls- Rs. 3000/-
JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to read following JEE Main eligibility norms before applying:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Intermediate (12th) from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- For B.Tech Course: Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with 5 subjects, Physics & Mathematics as main subject along with any one from Biology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Technical Vocational subject.
- For B.Arch Course: Candidates must qualify 12th with minimum 50% He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their mandatory subject to be eligible for JEE Main.
- For B.Plan Course: Candidates must have passed qualifying exam with Mathematics as mandatory subject to be eligible for JEE Main.
- Age limit: There is no age limit to apply for JEE Main 2021.
- Passing Year: Only those candidates who have passed 12th in year 2019 or 2020 will be eligible to apply.
- Passing Marks: There is no prescribed percentage to appear in the examination. Candidates will now only need passing certificates in class 12th irrespective of the marks obtained (applicable only for 2021 session).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing 12th or equivalent examination in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply for JEE Main.
JEE Main 2021 Application Dates
Here we are providing table regarding official application dates for JEE Main 2021 for March session:
|Application form release||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2021|
|Last date to submit application fee||March 2021|
|Correction process starts||March 2021|
|JEE Main exam||15th to 18th March 2021|
How to Apply for JEE Main 2021
Candidates must follow below given step by step procedure while applying for JEE Main 2021:
- Visit official site (Link will be given above)
- Go through all the given instructions.
- Tick on the given check box (Disclaimer).
- Now proceed to “Apply Online” option.
- Fill all the basic details such as name, parent’s name, date of birth, qualification details etc. to register.
- Select 4 cities as per your preference
- Now proceed to provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number.
- After that, upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format. Photograph size must be between 10 KB -200 KB and Signature size must be 4 KB -100 KB.
- Now re-check all the given details in the application form.
- Proceed to submit the application fee as per your course, preference & category.
- Click on “Go payment” option.
- After submission of fee, a confirmation page will be generated in your computer screen.
- Now take printout of confirmation page.
- Keep printout safe for future reference.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Candidates are advised to go through complete details in the above article. Do not forget to check eligibility criteria briefly before registering for the exam. Go through complete details such as application form, its fee, steps to fill application & much more. Know about the details of application correction facility provided by the authority. Read all the provided details carefully to avoid basic mistakes while applying for JEE Main application form 2021.
If you have any other query regarding JEE Main 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.