JEE Main 2021 Application Form (Released), 4th Phase – Register Here
JEE Main 2021 Application Form for May session (4th Phase) has been released. Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance exam conducted every year for admission into B.Tech, B.E, B.Arch, B.Plan programmes.
By qualifying JEE Main, candidates will be offered admission by 31 NIT’s, 23 IITs, CFTIs & other respective institutions. Here in this article we are providing complete details regarding JEE Main Application Form 2021.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form – Released (4th Session)
JEE Main 2022 Application Form will be released from second week of December 2021.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form for May Session (4th Phase) has been released from 9th August 2021. Click here to apply online.
Note: Candidates can get fastest updates regarding JEE Main 2021 Application via SMS/E-mail. Click here to subscribe us.
Important Applications Open 2021:
- UPES Dehradun – Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University – Apply Now
- Chandigarh University – Apply Now
Candidates must go through following details regarding JEE Main 2021 Application Form:
- JEE Main 2021 application form is made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 6th July 2021 for April session.
- For May session, candidates can apply from 9th August 2021.
- The last date to fill the application form for JEE Main 2021 fourth session is till 11th July 2021.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted so candidates are advised to fill all asked & required details.
- Candidates are advised to fill only one application form as multiple application form will lead to rejection.
- Candidates have option to apply for any one session or all four sessions.
- While filling application form, candidates have to fill language of question paper, it will not be changed at later stage.
- Authority has also provided option to rectify mistakes (if any) in the application form for limited time period. Correction process has been started from 9th August 2021. For May session, the correction has been made available from 9th to 11th August 2021.
- For the candidates already registered and appeared for first JEE Main session need not to register again for second session. Such candidates can simply login and fill application with the provided login details of first session.
- At last candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form for future reference.
Candidates must keep following items ready while applying for JEE Main:
- All qualification details
- Scanned multiple passport size photographs & signature in JPG/ JPEG format
- 12th marksheet with size between 50Kb to 500 KB
- Valid/ working mail ID & phone number
- Credit card, debit card or net banking for payment
- Candidates are able to submit JEE Main 2021 application fee via online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking, PAYTM or UPI mode.
- Application fee is refunded if candidate will not be able to apply for the exam.
- Application fee as per courses & different categories are provided below:
|FEE||In India||Outside India|
|B.E/ B.Tech or B.Arch. or B. Planning||Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Boys- Rs. 650/-|
Girls- Rs. 325/-
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Boys-Rs. 325/-|
|B.E/ B.Tech & B.Arch.|
B.E/ B.Tech & B.Plan
B.E/ B.Tech , B. Arch & B.Plan
B.Arch. & B.Plan
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Boys- Rs. 1300/-|
Girls- Rs. 650/-
|Boys- Rs. 6000/-|
Girls- Rs. 3000/-
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Boys- Rs. 650/-|
Girls- Rs. 650/-
|Boys- Rs. 3000/-|
Girls- Rs. 3000/-
JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to read following JEE Main eligibility norms before applying:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Intermediate (12th) from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- For B.Tech Course: Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with 5 subjects, Physics & Mathematics as main subject along with any one from Biology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Technical Vocational subject.
- For B.Arch Course: Candidates must qualify 12th with minimum 50% He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their mandatory subject to be eligible for JEE Main.
- For B.Plan Course: Candidates must have passed qualifying exam with Mathematics as mandatory subject to be eligible for JEE Main.
- Age limit: There is no age limit to apply for JEE Main 2021.
- Passing Year: Only those candidates who have passed 12th in year 2019 or 2020 will be eligible to apply.
- Passing Marks: There is no prescribed percentage to appear in the examination. Candidates will now only need passing certificates in class 12th irrespective of the marks obtained (applicable only for 2021 session).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing 12th or equivalent examination in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply for JEE Main.
JEE Main 2021 Application Dates
Here we are providing table regarding official application dates for JEE Main 2021 for May session:
April (Third) Session:
|Application form release||6th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||8th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application fee||8th July 2021|
|Correction process starts||6th – 8th July 2021|
|JEE Main exam||20th, 22nd, 25th & 27th July 2021|
May (Fourth) Session:
|Application form release||9th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||11th August 2021|
|Last date to submit application fee||11th August 2021|
|Correction process starts||9th to 11th August 2021|
|JEE Main exam||26th, 27th, 31st August & 1st, 2nd September 2021|
How to Apply for JEE Main 2021
Candidates must follow below given step by step procedure while applying for JEE Main 2021:
- Visit official site (Link is given above).
- Go through all the given instructions.
- Tick on the given check box (Disclaimer).
- Now proceed to “Apply Online” option.
- Fill all the basic details such as name, parent’s name, date of birth, qualification details etc. to register.
- Select 4 cities as per your preference
- Now proceed to provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number.
- After that, upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format. Photograph size must be between 10 KB -200 KB and Signature size must be 4 KB -100 KB.
- Now re-check all the given details in the application form.
- Proceed to submit the application fee as per your course, preference & category.
- Click on “Go payment” option.
- After submission of fee, a confirmation page will be generated in your computer screen.
- Now take printout of confirmation page.
- Keep printout safe for future reference.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Candidates are advised to go through complete details in the above article. Do not forget to check eligibility criteria briefly before registering for the exam. Go through complete details such as application form, its fee, steps to fill application & much more. Know about the details of application correction facility provided by the authority. Read all the provided details carefully to avoid basic mistakes while applying for JEE Main application form 2021.
If you have any other query regarding JEE Main 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.