JEE Main 2021 Application Form, Registration, Dates – Apply Online Here
JEE Main 2021 Application Form will be made available via online mode from September 2020. Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance exam conducted every year for admission into B.Tech, B.E, B.Arch, B.Plan programmes. JEE Main examination is conducted in two sessions – January & April session respectively. The application process for January session will start from first week of September 2020 whereas for April session it will start from first week of February 2021. By qualifying JEE Main, candidates will be offered admission by 31 NIT’s, 23 IITs, CFTIs & other respective institutions. Here in the article we are providing complete details regarding JEE Main Application Form 2021.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding JEE Main 2021 Application Form:
- JEE Main 2021 application form will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from first week of September 2020 for January session.
- The last date to fill the application form for January session will be second week of October 2020.
- The application process for April session will start from first week of February till second week of March 2021.
- Candidates are advised to fill only single application form as multiple application form will lead to rejection.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted so candidates are advised to fill all asked & required details.
- Candidates will have option to apply only for single session or both sessions. Therefore, candidates applying for both sessions, best of two scores will be considered.
- Authority will also provide option to rectify mistakes (if any) in the application form for limited time period. Image correction window will also open to rectify mistakes in the images.
- For the candidates already registered and appeared for first JEE Main session need not to register again for second session. Such candidates can simply login and fill application with the provided login details of first session.
- At last candidates are advised to take printout of filled in application form for future reference.
Candidates must keep following items ready while applying for JEE Main:
- All qualification details
- Scanned multiple passport size photographs & signature in JPG/ JPEG format
- 12th marksheet with size between 50Kb to 500 KB
- Valid/ working mail ID & phone number
- Credit card, debit card or net banking for payment
- Candidates will be able to submit JEE Main 2021 application fee via online
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
- Application fee as per courses & different categories are provided below:
|FEE||In India||Outside India|
|B.E/ B.Tech or B.Arch. or B. Planning||Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Boys- Rs. 650/-|
Girls- Rs. 325/-
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Boys-Rs. 325/-|
|B.E/ B.Tech & B.Arch.|
B.E/ B.Tech & B.Plan
B.E/ B.Tech , B. Arch & B.Plan
B.Arch. & B.Plan
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC (NCL)||Boys- Rs. 1300/-|
Girls- Rs. 650/-
|Boys- Rs. 6000/-|
Girls- Rs. 3000/-
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender||Boys- Rs. 650/-|
Girls- Rs. 650/-
|Boys- Rs. 3000/-|
Girls- Rs. 3000/-
JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to read following eligibility norms before applying for JEE Main 2021:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Intermediate (12th) from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- For B.Tech Course: Candidates must have passed the qualifying exam with 5 subjects, Physics & Mathematics as main subject along with any one from Biology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Technical Vocational subject.
- For B.Arch Course: Candidates must qualify 12th with minimum 50% He/ she must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their mandatory subject to be eligible for JEE Main.
- For B.Plan Course: Candidates must have passed qualifying exam with Mathematics as mandatory subject to be eligible for JEE Main.
- Age limit: There is no age limit to apply for JEE Main 2021.
- Passing Year: Only those candidates who have passed 12th in year 2019 or 2020 will be eligible to apply.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing 12th or equivalent examination in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply for JEE Main.
JEE Main 2021 Application Dates
Here we are providing table regarding tentative dates for JEE Main 2021 for both (January & April) sessions:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application form release||1st week of September 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of October 2020|
|Correction process starts||2nd to 3rd week of October 2020|
|last date to submit application fee||2nd week of October 2020|
|JEE Main exam||2nd week of January 2021|
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application form release||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Correction process||2nd to 3rd week of March 2021|
|last date to submit application fee||2nd week of March 2021|
|JEE Main exam||2nd week of April 2021|
How to Apply for JEE Main 2021
Candidates must follow below given step by step procedure while applying for JEE Main 2021:
- Visit official site (Link will be given above)
- Go through all the given instructions.
- Tick on the given check box (Disclaimer).
- Now proceed to “Apply Online” option.
- Fill all the basic details such as name, parent’s name, date of birth, qualification details etc. to register.
- Select 4 cities as per your preference
- Now proceed to provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number.
- After that, upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format. Photograph size must be between 10 KB -200 KB and Signature size must be 4 KB -100 KB.
- Now re-check all the given details in the application form.
- Proceed to submit the application fee as per your course, preference & category.
- Click on “Go payment” option.
- After submission of fee, a confirmation page will be generated in your computer screen.
- Now take printout of confirmation page.
- Keep printout safe for future reference.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Candidates are advised to go through complete details in the above article. Do not forget to check eligibility criteria briefly before registering for the exam. Go through complete details such as application form, its fee, steps to fill application & much more. Know about the details of application correction facility provided by the authority. Read all the provided details carefully to avoid basic mistakes while applying for JEE Main application form 2021.
If you have any other query regarding JEE Main 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.