JEECE 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Result/Merit List
JEECE 2019 Revised allotment letter for 2nd round counselling has been released. Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Exam is a gateway to get admission in engineering courses. The admission will be offered by the various engineering institutions of the Jharkhand state. Here, candidates will able to get the complete details related to JEECE 2019, including, exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
JEECE 2019 Notifications
The Application form for JEECE 2020 will be released in June, 2020.
JEECE 2019 revised allotment letter for 2nd round counselling has been released through login. Check Here for counselling details.
JEECE 2019 Provisional merit list for 2nd round of counselling has been released. Check Here for counselling details.
JEECE 2019 Registration has been started on the basis JEE Main 2019 conducted by NTA.Check here for application details.
From 2019, the admission into B.Tech programme will be offered through JEE Main conducted by NTA.Check here for JEE Main 2019 details.
JEECE Dates 2019
Here, the tentative dates are given for the JEECE 2019 counsellingexam.
|Starting of counselling registration||27th June|
|Last date of registration||3rd July|
|Starting of choice filling||11th-14th July|
|Seat Allotment||16th July|
|Publication of Seat allotment after payment of Partial|
Admission Fee (Non Refundable)-issue of allotment Letter
|Report to Concern Institute for Admission as or before the date mention in allotment letter||17th-20th July|
|Auto Upgrade of allotment and, issue of allotment letter||19th July|
|Report to concern institute for admission||19th-20th July|
JEECE Application Form 2019
Candidates can download the JEECE information bulletin from the official website and read it carefully to fill the application form.
- JEECE exam is replaced through JEE Main 2019 exam.
- Candidates can fill the JEECE application form 2019 through online mode only.
- Application form for counselling has been started from 27th June 2019.
- The application form will be available to fill and submit till 3rd July 2019.
- The filled-in application form should not be send to the office of the JCECEB.
- Once the application form will submitted by the candidate, no changes will be made thereafter.
- The application fee for BE./B.Tech course is Rs. 900/- for General/BC-I/BC-II and Rs. 450/- for SC/S/Female of all categories.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Once the application fee is submitted it will not refund back.
Check here- How to Fill JEECE 2019 Application Form
The candidates those wish to apply for JEECE 2019 must satisfy the eligibility criteria given below.
Nationality: A candidate must belong to India national.
Domicile: A candidate should hold the local or permanent residential certificate of Jharkhand State.
Age Criteria: There is no minimum or maximum age limit for the B.E/B.Tech course.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should passed or appearing in 10+2/I.Sc or equivalent exam from Jharkhand or any other board.
- Subjects: Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Minimum Marks: 45% marks for the General candidates and 40% for reserving candidates in the qualifying examination.
The JEECE result will be declared in July 2019. Candidates can check the JEECE merit list through online mode. The authority will prepare the merit list for the short listing of the candidates.
The cut-off marks will also be released by the board. With the cut-off marks candidates can make estimation about their qualifying status. The result will be preserved till the completion of counselling session.
JEECE exam is organized for providing admission in B.Tech and B.E degree programmes offered by various government or private engineering institutions and colleges located in the state of Jharkhand. From the year 2019, the JEECE exam is replaced by JEE Main exam. Now, admission in engineering courses will be done on the basis of JEE Main scores.
JEECE 2019 Counselling
JEECE 2019 counselling will be started from 11th July 2019. The candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of prepared merit list.
On the basis of prepared subjects-wise or category-wise merit list, the seats will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling after the payment of the counselling fee.
The admission will be offered only after the verification of original documents/certificates at the time of counselling. If any candidate will not produce the original documents, then their admission will be cancelled.
JEECE Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates must check the exam pattern in this section.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode (computer based).
- Types of Questions: Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- No of Questions: 50 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Medium of Exam: The exam will be conducted in Online Mode (CBT). The test will be conducted in both English and Hindi languages.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: ¼ marks will be deducted from total score.
- Duration of exam: 2 hours will be allotted for Physics and Chemistry and one hour will be allotted for Mathematics.
|Subjects Group||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|PCM||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Physics-50|
The question paper will be based on the syllabus notified by the CBSE for 12th class. Candidates can also get the complete syllabus from the official website. The authority will also provide the complete syllabus subject-wise in the website on the prescribed dates.
Check JEECE preparation tips here:
- Prepare the systematic study schedule and follow it on a regular basis.
- Must go through the exam pattern and syllabus as per the course.
- Make that topic strong which contains the more marks and asked mostly in the exam.
- Prepare self notes so that you can easily revise them on the day of exam.
- Stay healthy it will increase your capacity to learn fast.
JEECE Admit Card
The JEECE admit card can be downloaded through the online mode. Candidates are advised to keep their admit card till the admission procedure. The candidates will able to download their admit card from second week of May 2019.
Candidates have to bring the admit card along with the one photo id proof at the examination hall.
If you have any other queries about JEECE 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.