JEECE 2020 Exam Pattern – Check Marking Scheme, Syllabus, Mode
To know the JEECE Exam Pattern 2020, candidates have to read this article completely. In this we have included the necessary information which is mandatory to know for the candidates to appear in the examination. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board is the conducting authority of JEECE. It is conducted for the BE/B.Tech professional degree course. It offers the various courses and their specializations in the field of Engineering. The exam is a perfect gateway to get admission in professional colleges/institutions of the Jharkhand state. In this article we have provided the JEECE exam pattern 2020.
JEECE Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates can check the every detail related to the JEECE Exam Pattern 2020 in this section.
JEECE Admit Card 2020 will be released in May 2020. Admit card contain the details of subject group and details of candidate’s such as Name, Father’s Name, Category, date of Birth, Photograph and name of centre allotted to them.
- Examination Date: The written test will be held in May 2020.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode (computer based test).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Medium of Exam: The questions will be asked in English and Hindi languages.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: ¼ marks will be deducted from total score in case of multiple answers.
- Duration of exam: Two hours will be allotted for Physics and Chemistry and one hour will be allotted for Mathematics.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are subjects which will be asked in the test.
- Numbers of Questions: Each section carries 50 MCQ questions.
Pattern of the Entrance Test:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Type of Questions|
Syllabus for Exam
The test will be comprised of the 12th class syllabus. The JEECE 2020 syllabus will be notified by the CBSE board. Candidates can also get the complete syllabus from the website. The authority will also provide the complete syllabus subject-wise in the website on due dates.
Instructions Related to the Exam
- No deduction of marks from the total marks will be considered if no response is indicated for a question in the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates are advised not to attempt the question for which candidate is not confident.
- More than one response against single question will be treated as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
- Do not forget to carry one photo Id along with admit card.
- Read all instructions given on the admit card and strictly follow it on the day of exam.
- Do not bring any kind of study material or electronic gadget in the examination hall.
- Candidates must reach their exam centre before reporting time that is mentioned on the admit card.
For any other query related to the JEECE Exam Pattern 2020, you may leave your query in the below given comment box.