JEECUP 2018 (UP Polytechnic) Application Form Released – Apply Here
JEECUP 2018 (UP Polytechnic) Application Correction has been started from 15th March 2018. JEECUP is the polytechnic entrance examination of Uttar Pradesh state. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, UP. It is also known as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination). Through this exam, candidates can get admission into polytechnic institutions of diploma, post diploma & PG diploma courses in engineering/technology/management fields. Here, candidates can get the JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) Application Form 2018 complete details.
JEECUP 2018 Application Form
JEECUP 2019 Application Form has been released from 20th December . Check here for application form details.
JEECUP 2018 Application Correction has been started from 15th March 2018. Check here for application correction details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
JEECUP 2018 Application form can be filled till 13th March 2018 (11:00 PM) (Extended).
Click here to fill application form for Group A.
Click here to fill application form for Group B to K.
Candidates can fill JEECUP 2018 Application Form with Aadhaar Enrollment Number, Voter ID, Passport, Bank account, Ration card, etc.
Below we have mentioned the details of JEECUP 2018 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. It cannot be accessed through any other mode.
- Application form was started to fill from the 21st December 2017.
- The last date to fill and submit the application form was 13th March 2018.
- Candidates can also make corrections from 15th March to 19th March 2018.
- Fill the details and select the test center as per your preference.
- Candidates was allowed to fill only one application form in each shift of examination. More than one form will be rejected.
- Candidates are advised to fill the personal details as mentioned on their school certificates.
- Upload the photograph, signature, and thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Do not send the hard copy of confirmation page. However, it is advised to keep the copy of it for admission process.
The application fee of JEECUP was Rs. 300/- per form + Bank charges for General and OBC candidates. SC/ST candidates have to pay the Rs. 200/- per form + Bank charges. Candidates can deposit the application fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card and branch cash/cheque deposit (at any SBI branch). The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Candidates are instructed to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying:
|Diploma in Engineering & Technology||Qualifying exam: Candidate should pass/appearing the 10th exam.|
Minimum Marks: 35% is the minimum marks.
|Diploma in Pharmacy||Qualifying exam: Candidate has to pass the 12th exam in science stream.|
Minimum Marks: 50% is the minimum marks for General candidates and 45% for reserved candidates.
|Agriculture Engineering||Qualifying exam: Candidate should pass/appearing the 10th or 12th exam with agriculture.|
Minimum Marks: 35% is the minimum marks to obtain.
|PG Diploma||Qualifying exam: Graduates and final year graduates in any stream can apply.|
JEECUP 2019 Application Form will be available in the month of December 2018. Candidates can fill the application through online mode. This exam is managed by the Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. It is organized for admission into various polytechnic courses in UP state.
JEECUP 2018 Application Dates
Candidates can check the official dates for the various events from below section:
|Starting of application form||27th December 2017|
|Last date to submit application form||13th March 2018 (11:00 AM)|
|Correction in filled-in application form||15th March to 19th March 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam (Group A-(Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses)||22nd April 2018 ( 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)|
|Date of Entrance Exam (Group B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I and K1 to K7-Other Courses)||22nd April 2018 (2:30 PM to 5:30 PM)|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Apply for UPJEE Polytechnic-2018’ tab.
- Select your group, i.e. Group A or Group B to K.
- Submit it by click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Read all the instructions click on ‘Click here to Proceed’ button.
- Fill the details required in personal details such as candidate’s name, father’s name, DOB, etc.
- Submit the details or you can also reset it if you want.
- The application number will be sent to your registered mobile number or email id.
- Click on upload images to upload your photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression. The uploaded images should e in JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (Height) and thumb impression and signature should be in 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (Height).
- Click on save button and proceed to pay the application fee. Select the mode of payment and click on proceed to pay.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page at last and keep it till the admission process will over.
Check Here – How to Fill JEECUP 2018 Application Form
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If candidates have any queries regarding JEECUP 2018 (UP Polytechnic) Application Form, you can write your queries in given below comment box.