JEECUP 2022 Application Form (Extended), UP Polytechnic – Apply Here
JEECUP 2022 Registration has been extended till 5th May 2022 through online mode only. JEECUP is a state level entrance test conducted every year by Joint Entrance Examination council, Uttar Pradesh. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various Diploma Courses of Govt. and Private colleges across the Uttar Pradesh State. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on JEECUP Application Form 2022.
JEECUP 2022 Application Form – Extended
JEECUP 2022 Application Form has been extended till 5th May 2022. Click here to apply.
JEECUP 2023 Application Form will be available from 1st/ 2nd week of December 2022. Check more details about JEECUP 2023 Application from here.
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on JEECUP 2022 Application Form:
- JEECUP Application form has been made available through online mode.
- Authority has released the JEECUP Application form for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- Eligible candidates can register themselves for JEECUP 2022 from 15th February 2022 to 5th May 2022.
- Authority has released the JEECUP Application form with correction facility as well, though correction facility is applicable on selected details only.
- The details filled by applicants in JEECUP Application form must be authentic only, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their JEECUP application form before the prescribed date, as no application Form will be accepted before or after the completion of registration process.
- Applicants are advised to seek the printout of filled JEECUP Application form and fee receipt for future references.
- JEECUP Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidate can use Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of JEECUP Application fee.
Following are the complete application fee structure for JEECUP Application form 2022:
|For General/ OBC Category||Rs. 300/- plus bank charges|
|For SC/ ST Category||Rs. 200/- plus bank charges|
JEECUP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for JEECUP 2022 Examination Form:
For Engineering and Technology Diploma:
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualified their 10th or equivalent level examination from any recognised board.
- Marks: He/ she must have obtained at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of their mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for JEECUP Admission.
For Agriculture Engineering:
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualified their 10th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed their 10th and 12th level examination with relevant subjects from any recognised board.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
JEECUP 2022 Application Dates
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on JEECUP Registration Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Commencement of Registration form||15th February 2022|
|Last date for applications submission||5th May 2022|
|Application Correction||7th to 12th May 2022|
|Admit Card||June 2022|
|JEECUP 2022 Exam Date||–|
How to Apply For JEECUP 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling JEECUP Online Application Form 2022.
- Visit the website of JEECUP 2022. (link is available above)
- Now go to the admission portal of JEECUP and click on new candidates registration link for filling Registration form.
- Fill the JEECUP registration form with all required details including Basic personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- Once the registration process will be successfully done, login into the JEECUP Application form for final submission.
- After login into the JEECUP Application form, fill it with all required details including Personal, Academic, Address, etc. and submit them.
- The details filled by applicants in JEECUP Application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in JEECUP, candidates will be asked to upload some required documents including Photograph, Signature, Category certificate etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in JEECUP Application form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- After uploading all required documents, candidates will have to pay the prescribed application fee for final submission of JEECUP Application form.
- Now select your payment mode and gateways then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction for JEECUP Application form.
- After submitting the prescribed application fee, take the printout of filled JEECUP Application form and fee receipt for future references.
Leave a comment down for any further information or any query regarding JEECUP 2022 Application Form.