JET Agriculture 2020 Application (Started), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form has been started from 16th March 2020 via online mode. JET Agriculture is a state level entrance exam also referred as Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test (JET). The exam will be organized by Agriculture University, Kota. Through this entrance examination, candidates will be able to get admission in the field of Food Technology, Diary Technology, Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry fields. After the exam, qualifying candidates will get admission into various government & private agriculture institutions of the State. Here, we are providing details regarding JET Agriculture Application Form 2020.
JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form – Released
JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form has been started from 16th March 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check the following details regarding JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form:
- The Application form has been made available through online mode.
- The application process includes – Registration, Filling application form, submission of application fee & Printing of filled in application form.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 16th March 2020.
- Last date to submit the application fee is till 25th April 2020.
- Candidates must completely fill the application as incomplete application forms will get rejected.
- Authority will also provide correction facility in the application form. Candidates can edit details till 30th April 2020.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to provide valid/ working Email ID & Phone number in the application form.
- Candidates also have to upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG/ PNG/ BMP file. Photograph & signature size to be uploaded must be between 30 KB to 50 KB.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of the application form to the authority.
- After submission, candidates must not forget to take printout of their filled in application form.
- Candidates must keep the printout safe until end of admission procedure.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode.
- The ways of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- General/ OBC/ SBC category candidates have to submit Rs.2800 as application fee.
- All other candidates have to pay fee of Rs.1400.
- The fee will be non-refundable/ non transferrable in any case.
JET Agriculture 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding JET Agriculture 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent examination from Ajmer, Rajasthan or any other equivalent board.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Agriculture subjects.
- Domicile: It will be necessary to have domicile of Rajasthan to be eligible for Rajasthan JET.
- Percentage: Candidates will have to score minimum of 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Relaxation: There will be 5% of relaxation in percentage for reserved category candidates.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates will be also eligible to apply for the examination.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be 25 years of age in maximum as on 1/1/ 2020.
JET Agriculture 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table to know regarding JET Agriculture 2020 dates related to application:
|Application form commences||16th March 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||25th April 2020|
|Last date to apply with late fee of Rs.500||28th April 2020|
|Correction window open till||30th April 2020|
|Admit card availability||1st June 2020|
|JET Agriculture exam date||7th June 2020|
How to Apply for JET Agriculture 2020
Candidates must go through the following step by step procedure while applying for JET Agriculture 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Click on ‘Application form’ tab.
- Read all the given instructions carefully.
- Now proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill all required personal & academic details in the application form.
- After that, click on ‘save’ button.
- Now upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Also upload all required documents b/w 100 to 200KB in size.
- Check all the given entries carefully.
- After verification, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now confirmation page will be generated in the application form.
- Take multiple printouts of your application form for further use.
Candidates must check the given steps to know how to apply for JET Agriculture 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details first to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding application form of JET Agriculture 2020 in order to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to JET Agriculture 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.