JET Agriculture 2023 Registration, Correction (Re-open)- Get Here
JET Agriculture 2023 Application Correction has been re-started from 25th April 2023. JET Agriculture (Joint Entrance Test) is also known as Rajasthan JET. It is a state level entrance exam conducted by Agriculture University, Jodhpur. The exam is conducted for candidates who want to seek admission in UG Agriculture courses.
Candidates who will clear the entrance exam will get admission in various courses under UG programmes like B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Food Technology, Dairy Technology, etc. The application form has been released on 20th February 2023 for candidate who want to apply for exam. In this article we have provided details about JET Agriculture or Rajasthan JET Application form 2023.
JET Agriculture 2023 Application Form – Correction Re-started
JET Agriculture 2023 Application Correction has been re-started from 25th April 2023. Click here to edit.
JET Agriculture 2023 Application Form can be filled till 30th March 2023 with late fee of Rs. 500/-. Click here to apply.
Check the details about JET Agriculture 2023 Application form with some instructions given below:
- The JET Agriculture 2023 application form has been released on 20th February 2023 through online mode.
- Before applying for application form candidate must check the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates need to enter the details in application form like name, email id, phone number, academic details, application fee, etc.
- The authority also provide the correction facility to the candidates for some specific fields only.
- The correction facility can be done till 3rd April 2023 through login.
- The last date for submission of application form is till 27th March 2023 without any late fee.
- Registration can be done till 30th March 2023 with late fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The Application fee for JET Agriculture can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay the fee using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- The application fee can not be refunded under any circumstances.
The application fee for every candidate is as follows:
|For General/ OBC||Rs.1400 + Bank charges|
|For SC/ ST/ SAP||Rs.1150 + Bank charges|
JET Agriculture 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for JET Agriculture is given below:
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidate is 25 years as on 1st January 2023 to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or its equivalent from Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Agriculture as mandatory subjects. PCM is required for B. Tech candidates.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidates must obtain are at least 50% aggregate marks to be eligible for exam.
- Relaxation: There will be 5% relaxation provided for SC/ ST/ OBC/ SBC candidates.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final exam in 2023 will be eligible to apply for exam.
JET Agriculture 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for JET Agriculture 2023 provided below:
|Application form starts||20th February 2023|
|Final date for application submission||27th March 2023|
|Last date with late fee of Rs 500/-||30th March 2023|
|Correction facility||3rd April 2023|
|Entrance Exam date||14th May 2023|
How to Apply for JET Agriculture 2023
Candidates must check the below instructions for filling the online application form for JET Agriculture 2023:
- Go to the website (link is provided above).
- Candidates have to fill the email id and mobile number to get email and SMS related to exam from JET office.
- All the information will be sent through email and SMS.
- After registering candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The fee is non-refundable under any case.
- After fee payment candidate have to fill the application form after login by Registration number and Password.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, education qualification, address, phone number, etc.
- After entering the details candidate have to upload the photograph, signature and right-hand thumb impression.
- The photograph size must be between 30 to 50 KB in jpg/ png/ gif/ jpeg format and signature must be below the photograph in (2H * 4W cm size).
- The right-hand thumb impression file size must be between 3 KB to 30 KB.
- Candidate also have to scan the mark sheet of 10th and 12th class (if passed) in PDF format with size of 100 to 200 KB.
- After completing the application form click the “Print” button on the web portal and get printout of the application form.
Leave your comments below if you have any query related to JET Agriculture 2023 Application Form.