JEXPO 2018 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here
JEXPO 2018 Application Form can be filled till 20th March 2018. JEXPO is a state level entrance exam which is also known as WB Polytechnic. It is a Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics administered by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. It is conducted for providing admission into the first year of Diploma courses in Engineering, Technology & Architecture. Through this examination, students can get admission in the various government/private aided polytechnic institutions of the state. In this article, students can get the complete information about JEXPO application form 2018.
JEXPO 2018 Application Form
JEXPO 2019 Application Form can be filled from 29th January 2019. Check here for JEXPO 2019.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
JEXPO 2018 application form Last Date has been extended till 20th March 2018. Click here to fill application form.
Candidates wishing to apply for JEXPO 2018 can check important details about JEXPO application form 2018 from here.
- Students can get the application form along with the information brochure through online or offline mode.
- JEXPO online application form 2018 has been released on 29th January 2018.
- Offline application form can be obtained from all Governments, Government sponsored or self-financed polytechnics affiliated to the WBSCT & VE & SD [Erstwhile WBSCTE] in West Bengal and one centre in Tripura.
- Aadhaar Card is compulsory to fill the application
- Students have to fill and submit the application form before the 20th March 2018.
- Candidates must fill personal details, qualification details and upload scanned images (photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression) correctly on the application form.
- The completely filled in application form (offline & online) is to be submitted to the designated polytechnic centers (list of polytechnic institutions is available in a brochure).
- Those who are filling the forms via online mode have to pay Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
- The application fee for OMR application form is Rs. 500/- (250/- for Kanyashree enrollees).
- The application fee is submitted via offline mode (CASH in polytechnic college.
Click here to check Instructions for OMR Application Form.
The student must satisfy the below-given eligibility criteria to appear in the JEXPO 2018:
- Nationality: Student must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Student should be passed/appearing 10th board exam from any of the recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is necessary for the candidates to score 35% marks in aggregate in qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit to appear in the exam. Candidate should not be born after 1 July, 2003.
JEXPO 2019 Application Form will be issued through online mode. Candidates will be able to fill the application in the month of January 2019. JEXPO (WB Polytechnic) is a state level examination. This exam is regulated by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. It is organized to offers admission into various diploma courses.
JEXPO 2018 Dates
The official application dates for JEXPO 2018 is given below:
|Availability of application form along with information brochure (Online & Offline)||29th January 2018|
|Last date to access the JEXPO application form (Online & Offline)||20th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date to submit the filled-in application form (Online & Offline)||5th March 2018|
|JEXPO Exam Date||20th May 2018 (Revised)|
How to Apply
After reading the information brochure carefully, candidates can fill the JEXPO 2018 application form by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official link (link is given above).
- Fill details like qualification, personal, contact, qualifying exam, etc.
- Follow the instructions to choose the password.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression in prescribed format.
- Click on the submit button to submit the application form.
- Students are advised to review your filled-in details in the application form before final submission.
- Pay the requisite fee in CASH to the any polytechnic college along with application
- Take two printout copies of the application form.
- SMS regarding the successful submission of application form will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
If students have any query about JEXPO 2018 Application Form, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.