Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern – Check Marking Scheme
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern provides the rough idea to the candidates about the question paper format of PECE. Jharkhand Polytechnic exam is a state level entrance test which is organized by JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). After clearing this exam, candidates will be eligible for admissions in polytechnic courses offered by different colleges and institutions of the state Jharkhand. This exam is also known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). Through this article, candidates can check the detailed information regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2022.
Admission Open 2022
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Examination will be conducted on 19th June 2022. Check exam pattern details briefly in the below given section:
- Course: PECE will be held for engineering and non-engineering diploma courses.
- Duration: The exam duration will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Question Paper Type: There will be objective type questions, total four optional answers will be provided for each question. Candidates will be required to color or mark the correct answer only.
- Subjects: The question paper of PECE will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Language: Question paper will be in Hindi and English language, candidates are required to choose one language.
- Mode of Exam: This exam will be conducted via offline mode (pen paper based mode).
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 150 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: For correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For incorrect answer, 0.25% marks will be deducted.
The subject wise weightage of questions are mentioned below:
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus 2022
Candidates are suggested to prepare for the examination as per the Jharkhand 2022 polytechnic syllabus recommended by the board. Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance exam syllabus will be based on the 10th class standard. The syllabus will consist of three subjects namely physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Preparation Tips 2022
Candidates must go through following tips & tricks while preparing for Jharkhand Polytechnic preparation tips:
- Candidates must prepare as per the time table & must cover all the topics.
- Make proper notes on daily basis & revise them on regular basis.
- Know complete syllabus & prepare accordingly.
- Revision is a key to success. Keep at least last one week for revision.
- Solve model paper/ question paper/ sample paper.
- Take proper eight hours of sleep.
- Eat healthy food & nutritious diet.
- Keep yourself fit by doing yoga & meditation.
Instructions for the Exam Day
- The examination hall will be opened 60 minutes before the starting of the exam.
- Candidates must reach the examination hall at least half an hour before the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall after 9.30 AM under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, or any electronic gadgets. Such candidates will not be permit to give the examination.
- It will be compulsory to bring passport size color photograph.
- No candidates will be allowed to left examination hall without submission of answer sheet.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern must be checked by the candidates through the information bulletin available online. Candidates must go through the complete exam pattern and marking scheme to know the number and type of questions, exam mode, time duration, language of the paper and subjects.
If you have any other queries related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Exam Pattern, you can ask us by leaving your comments below in the comment box.