Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card (Released) – Get Hall Ticket Here
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card has been released on 14th June 2022. It will be made ravailable only via online mode. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is the conducting authority for Jharkhand Polytechnic examina tion. This exam is organized to get admission in the various diploma courses in the area of engineering & non-engineering courses. Candidates must go through this article to get complete details about Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2022.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card – Released
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card has been released from 14th June 2022. Click here to get admit card.
Admission Open 2022
Authority has released the admit card for successfully registered candidates only. Admit card has been released through online mode only. Authority will not send any admit card individually to any candidates. Candidates must have to download it by themselves through the website of exam conducting authority.
Candidates are able to download it by entering their login details. Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 admit card is compulsory document for the exam.
Candidates will not be allowed to write the examination or enter in the examination hall without an admit card. Candidates must keep safe their hall ticket safe till the counselling/admission procedure is not over.
If any candidate find any mistake in the particulars of admit card, they will be able to directly contact to the officials. Candidates will have to send a written letter via post or in person to the given address:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum – Tupudana Road,
Namkum, Ranchi – 834023
Admit Card Details
Admit card will contain following candidates details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Exam Date & Time
- Exam Venue
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card Date
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit card 2022 has been issued by the exam conducting authority from 14th June 2022. It has been released through online mode only.
PECE 2022 exam will be organized on 19th June 2022 via the offline mode (Pen-Paper mode). After a few days of the examination, the answer key will be published. On the bases of final answer key, authority will release the result in June/ July 2022.
How to Download the Admit Card
Candidates must follow the given steps to get the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 hall ticket:
- Open the website of exam conducting authority.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, fill your “Login ID” and “Password” in a given space.
- After that click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download that.
- Take a printout copy for further use.
Instructions for Exam Day
- Candidates must bring valid admit card at the exam centre.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue before 45 minutes commencement of the examination.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall without a valid Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2022.
- No mobile phones, calculator or other communication gadgets will be allowed in the exam center.
- If any candidate forget to carry their admit card, they are not permitted to give the examination.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card has been made available on the website. Students must check complete details in the admit card to be true and correct. Students must make correction in the details present in the admit card in case if details is incorrect.
If you have any other query about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Admit Card, you can leave your query here.