JIPMER PG 2020 Application (Till 18th May), Eligibility – Apply Online Here
JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 18th May 2020 for July session exam for MD/MS. It is available through online mode. JIPMER PG is a national level entrance exam. The exam will be organized by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER). The exam will be held to offer admission in MD (Doctor of Medicine) & MS (Master of Surgery) in a wide range of specializations. It will be held in two sessions – January session & July session. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding JIPMER PG Application Form 2020.
JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form – Extended Till 18th May
JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 18th May 2020 for MD/ MS (July session). Click here to apply.
Candidates must check following details regarding JIPMER PG 2020 Application form:
- JIPMER PG 2020 Application form for July session MD/MS will be made available through online mode.
- The application form for July session will be released on 4th March 2020.
- Last date to submit the application form will be till 18th May 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates must provide valid/ working email id & mobile number as all details will be sent to it.
- Applicants will have to upload recent passport size photograph taken on or after 1/07/2019.
- Candidates will also have to upload scanned image of signature, photograph & other documents.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature must be in JPG format with size between 20 KB TO 200 KB.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will get rejected.
- Re-check & verify your details before submission as no change or edit facility will be entertained after final submission of form.
- Take multiple prints of your application form for further use.
- JIPMER PG 2020 Application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to pay fee via credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Transaction charges (if applicable) will be extra charges candidates will have to pay.
- OPH category candidates will be exempted from paying the fee.
- The fee according to different category will be as follows:
|General (UR)/ OBC/ OCI/ Sponsored||1600|
JIPMER PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure if they are eligible, by checking following information of JIPMER PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national citizens, OCI & NRI candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess MBBS or equivalent degree by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Percentage: Candidates must obtain minimum 55% in the qualifying exam (50% for SC/ ST category).
- Internship: Candidates must have completed 1 year practical training/ internship before the admission process.
Candidates who have already completed MD/ MS in any subject from any institution will be not eligible for admission in JIPMER PG.
JIPMER PG 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table for JIPMER PG 2020 Application dates:
|Events (MD/MS)||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Application process starts||4th March 2020|
|Submission of application form||18th May 2020|
|JIPMER PG exam date||21st June 2020|
|Events||Dates 2020 |
|For MD/MS||For DM/ M.Ch/ Fellowship|
|Application process starts||18th September 2019||18th September 2019|
|Submission of application form||25th October 2019||25th October 2019|
|JIPMER PG exam date||8th December 2019||8th December 2019|
How to Apply for JIPMER PG 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedures to Apply for JIPMER PG 2020:
- Go to official website to register. (Link is provided above)
- Enter your valid/ working mobile number & email ID and other details to register.
- Login details will be sent to your registered email ID & number.
- Now proceed for further application form filing.
- Login using login details and click on ‘Go to Application Form’ button.
- Fill all the details required and submit.
- Upload the photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Select your category and click on ‘fee payment’ to pay application fee.
- Proceed to submit the fee according to your category.
- Verify & re-check your all details and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Confirmation page will be generated.
- Now take print out of application form and generated e-receipt of payment for further process.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling JIPMER PG 2020 Application form. Also remember to check other mentioned details like form dates, mode, exam dates, eligibility criteria, etc. for all candidates. Candidates must read this article & must follow the guidelines to avoid basic mistakes in JIPMER PG 2020 application form.
If you have any other query regarding JIPMER PG 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.