JKCET 2021 Application Correction (Extended) – Register Online Here
JKCET 2021 Application Form editing & uploading of class 12th mark sheet has been extended till 23rd August 2021. JKCET is a state level entrance examination. It is conducted every year by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE). Through this exam candidates will be able to get admission in Engineering courses i.e. B. Tech/ B.E. Admission will be offered by various private & government colleges. Candidates can read this article to know more about JKCET application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
JKCET 2021 Application Form
JKCET 2022 Application Form will be commenced from second week of March 2021.
JKCET 2021 Application Form editing & uploading of class 12th marksheet has been extended till 23rd August 2021. Click here to edit.
Candidates can check all details about JKCET 2021 application form in the given section:
- Application form has been released through online mode. Any other mode can not be entertained.
- Candidates can fill their application form of JKCET 2021 from 14th March 2021.
- Application process will include various steps- registration, filling of online application, documents uploading, fee payment, etc.
- Fill all asked details in the application form including personal, academic and communicational.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the application form to avoid rejection of the form.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature in the specific file format.
- Fill details carefully in the application form, authority also provides correction facility for limited time period.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 20th May 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form for future references.
Document Required for JKCET 2021 Application Form:
Here we have provided list of documents which will be needed at the time of filling JKCET 2021 application form:
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Date of birth proof
- Scanned image of thumb impression
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Identity proof
- Category certificate, etc.
- Application Fee is Rs.1200 for all candidates.
- Candidates can make payment through online mode via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee is non- refundable under any circumstances.
JKCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following JKCET 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Candidates should be permanent residence of Jammu & Kashmir or Ladakh.
- Age Criteria: Candidates must have completed age of 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th & 12th class examination from a recognised board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain 50% aggregate (45% for SC/ ST category) of marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying exam with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as compulsory subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12th class will also be eligible to apply.
JKCET 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check official JKCET 2021 application dates:
|Application starts from||14th March 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||20th May 2021|
|Correction starts||12th to 23rd August 2021|
|Availability of admit card||August 2021|
|Exam date||2nd week of September 2021|
How to Apply for JKCET 2021
Candidates can check the procedure to fill JKCET 2021 application form before filling application:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Choose ‘click here to apply online’.
- Register yourself by providing details i.e. name, email ID, mobile number etc.
- A confirmation message regarding registration will be send to your registered mail ID or mobile number.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then click ‘apply’ button.
- Fill details in the application form including personal, communication and academic.
- Fill candidate’s name, parent’s details, address, qualification, category, and all other details.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button after filling all details.
- Now click on ‘click here make payment’ button and enter fee details.
- Fee will be paid through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- After submission of the fee click ‘upload documents’ tab and upload documents i.e. passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Documents size should be in between 10 to 50 kb and must be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Recheck and verify all the details carefully.
- Click on the ‘submit application’ button.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it secure for future references.
Through the above article candidates can check details about JKCET 2021 application form. We have provided all details about application form, fee and dates. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying. Fill only one application form, multiple filled form will get rejected. Candidates can also check complete procedure about how to fill JKCET 2021 application form.
If you have any other query about JKCET 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.