Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form (Started) – Apply Online Here
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Registration can be done till 25th July 2019. Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) will be conducted by KPPGCA (Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association). Through this exam, candidates can get admission in 160+ AICTE approved/ University affiliated Management Institutes in the state of Karnataka. KMAT is a state level exam that will be held once in a year. Get complete details of KMAT Karnataka 2019 application form in this article.
Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form – Till 25th July
KMAT Karnataka 2019 Registration can be done till 25th July 2019.Click here to apply.
A few important details regarding the KMAT application form 2019 are as follows:
- Candidates can fill the KMAT Karnataka 2019 application form through online mode.
- The application form has been released on 25th May 2019.
- The candidates are advised to check the eligibility norms before filling the application form.
- If candidate will unable to satisfy the required eligibility criteria then they will not be considered for admission by the authorities.
- The Candidates must note down their respective application number as it will be the only option through which the candidates would be able to track down the application form after they post the application form.
The expected application fee is Rs. 826 (including GST) that the candidate can pay online through Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, E- wallets etc.
Given below are the eligibility criteria of the KMAT Karnataka 2019 entrance examinations.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate must have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate must have studied mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates can also apply.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
KMAT (Karnataka Management Aptitude Test) is a state level examination conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association. This state level entrance test will be held once in a year to provide admission to the candidates into MBA, PGDMA and MCA courses The examination will be conducted in the month of July 2020.
KMAT Application Dates
Given below are the application dates for KMAT Karnataka 2019. The given time table provides information regarding the events and the dates of the KMAT 2019 entrance examination.
|Beginning of Online Registration||25th May|
|End of Online registration||25th July|
|Release of Admit Card||1st August|
|Exam Date||4th August|
|Result declaration||15th August|
Details required for filling the Application Form
The details that are required by the aspiring candidates in order to fill the application form are as follows. The candidates are expected to furnish the correct information regarding the same.
|Candidate’s Name||The complete name as mentioned in the matriculation and graduation certificate.|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||The Accurate D.O.B of the candidate must be mentioned in the DD/MM/YY format.|
|Nativity by Domicile/Birth||Karnataka or Non-Karnataka state candidate has to be informed by ticking on the appropriate box.|
|Gender||The gender of the candidate has to be mentioned.|
|Category Details||The category of the candidate has to be mentioned.|
|Applying for||The course for which the candidate is applying has to be mentioned by them.|
|DD Details (If Applicable)||The relevant DD details have to be furnished by the candidates if they have opted to pay their respective application fees through a Demand Draft.|
|Test Center||The candidates must choose the venue of the examination of their preference.|
|Stream||The candidate must provide details regarding the stream in which they have completed their previous qualification.|
|Postal Address||Postal address of the candidate has to be mentioned in detail.|
How to Apply
Given below are the steps through which a candidate can apply for the KMAT Karnataka entrance test online:
- The candidate needs to visit the official website (link is given above).
- Candidate should click on the generated link for filling the application form present on the homepage.
- Then the candidate must fill up the KMAT 2019 online registration form.
- Make payment of Rs. 823/- online towards KMAT exam registration and application fee.
- The candidate will then receive a unique ID after making payment and successful submission of KMAT 2019 Karnataka exam registration form on his/her registered mail id.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form at the end and keep it till admission process.
If you have any queries regarding Karnataka KMAT 2019 Application Form, then you can ask your queries in the comment box below.