Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application (Extended) – Apply Here
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th September 2021 for admission. Its admission procedure will be organized by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka. Candidates will be offered admission into 3 year diploma courses in various trades. Admission will be provided to candidates in the state government/ aided government private colleges. Admission procedure will be on the basis of merit prepared on the basis of 10th standard marks. Here we have provided details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2021.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form – Extended
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form has been extended till 30th September 2021 for admission. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through following details regarding Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from August 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 27th August 2021.
- Karnataka Polytechnic registration will get started via online mode.
- Candidates must provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- The application form is accepted only of eligible candidates so candidates must fulfill each eligibility norms.
- Incomplete or incomplete details in the application form will lead to rejection.
- At last candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
- Candidates have to send filled in application form with relevant original documents & counterfoil of bank challan should be produced in person to the nearest “Document Verification Cum Online Application Submission Centers” on or before the last date.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee via online as well as offline modes.
- Credit card, debit card or net banking method will be used to submit via online mode.
- For offline mode, E-challan method be used of State Bank of India.
- General category candidates have to submit Rs. 100/-.
- The application fee for SC/ ST category candidates is Rs. 50/-.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
Documents/ details required while filling application form:
- SSLC or equivalent marksheet
- Original transfer certificate
- Study certificate
- Rural certificate
- Kannada medium certificate
- Caste certificate
- Eligibility certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
Karnataka Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following Karnataka Polytechnic eligibility norms before applying:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates is eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 35% marks in the qualifying marks.
- Candidates who will be not form Karnataka board will have to submit “Eligibility Certificate” issued by the secretary, board of technical education, Bengaluru.
- Physical Fitness: Applying candidate must be physically fit in all aspects of health.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding Karnataka Polytechnic Application Dates:
|Last date to submit application form||27th August 2021|
|Merit list releases||–|
|Counselling starts from||–|
How to Apply for Karnataka polytechnic
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Karnataka Polytechnic:
- Visit official site (Link is given above).
- Open the given link in the new tab.
- Read all the given instructions & tick on “I Agree” option.
- Download application form along with prospectus
- Provide details such as personal, qualification, academic & each asked detail in the form.
- Upload passport size photograph &signature in prescribed format.
- After that, re-check & verify the given details.
- Once verification process will be over, proceed to submit the application fee.
- A confirmation page will get appear on computer screen after fee submission.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
In the above article we have mentioned all required details for Karnataka Polytechnic 2021 Application Form. We have given details such as application form, its mode, fee payment details etc. Do not forget to follow the mentioned procedure to avoid any kind of rejection in the form. Candidates must also ensure they fulfill the mentioned eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
If you have any other queries regarding Karnataka Polytechnic Application Form 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.