KEAM 2021 Registration (Till 24th June), Application Form – Apply Here
KEAM 2021 Registration has been extended till 24th June 2021. KEAM is a state level examination which is conducted every year. This examination is conducted every year by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). Through this exam candidates will be able to get admission in the field of engineering, architecture and pharmacy. Admission in medical courses will be provided based on NEET scores. Candidates can read this article to know all about KEAM registration 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
KEAM 2021 Registration – Extended
KEAM 2021 Application Form has been extended till 24th June 2021. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check details about KEAM 2021 application form in the given section:
- Application form has been released through online mode. Any offline facility is not be provided.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 1st June 2021.
- Application process for KEAM 2021 contain various procedure- registration, filling of online application, fee payment and document uploads.
- Fill correct details in the application form to avoid rejection of the form.
- Candidates can make correction in the application form for limited time period.
- Upload required documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 24th June 2021.
- Candidates who have done mistakes in their application form, will be able to make correction from July 2021.
- Take multiple printout of application form and keep it safe for other references.
- Application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Offline fee can be paid through e- challan.
- Fee is non- refundable in any condition.
Here in the table candidates can check complete fee structure for all courses:
|For engineering or B. Pharm||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|For architecture or medical allied courses||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|For both engineering or b. pharm and architecture or medical allied||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
|For choosing Dubai exam center||Rs. 12000+ application fee||Rs. 12000+ application fee|
KEAM Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through KEAM eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Indian candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Nativity: Candidates must be categorized as Keralite, non-Keralite, non-Keralite category I (NK I), II (NK II).
- Age Limit: Candidates should have completed age of 17 years as on 31st December 2021. There will be non-upper age limit for engineering, B. Pharm and architecture courses.
For B. Tech:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure minimum 50% in mathematics subject and 45% in PCM subjects.
- Candidate who have obtained 45% marks in 12thclass will be eligible for admission under management quota in private/ government self-financing engineering colleges.
- Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics, physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects.
For B. Pharma:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Marks and subjects: Candidates must have obtained 50% marks in mathematics/ biology separately and 50% marks in PCB subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12thclass will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates should secure 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying exam.
KEAM 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check official KEAM application dates:
|Starting of application form||1st June 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||24th June 2021|
|Last date to upload eligibility certificate along with supporting documents||30th June 2021|
|Application correction||July 2021|
|Availability of admit card||14thJuly 2021|
|Exam date||24th July 2021|
How to Apply for KEAM
Candidates can check complete procedure about how to fill KEAM 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Now click on the ‘registration’ link.
- Enter your name, email ID, mobile number etc. details and submit it.
- Click on the ‘confirm’ button and proceed to fill registration form.
- Now login using application number and password.
- Fill personal, educational and communication details i.e. name, address, parent’s details, course, state etc.
- After filling all the details click on ‘save and proceed’ button.
- Pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- After submission of the fee upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Preview and then submit the application form.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for other references.
Through the above article we have provided all details about KEAM 2021. Candidates can check details about application form, fee, eligibility and dates. We have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill application form. Candidates must fill correct details in the application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query about KEAM 2021 registration, then you can leave your queries below.