KEAM 2019 Admit Card (Released), Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
KEAM 2019 Admit Card has been released through online mode on 16th April 2019. Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical (KEAM) admit card is released by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It is a state level entrance exam which is also a known by the name of Combined Entrance Examination (CEE). Candidates can get admission in various specializations of engineering, pharmacy, medical, forestry, agriculture and many other courses. For medical course, a candidate must have appeared in NEET exam and for architecture courses, candidates have to be qualified in NATA entrance exam. For all details regarding KEAM Admit Card 2019, candidates can check this article.
KEAM 2019 Admit Card – Released
KEAM 2019 Admit Card has been released on 16th April 2019. Click here to get admit card.
- The Admit Cards would not been issued to candidates who have to remit balance application fee & also some candidates who have defects in their scanned images (photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression) uploaded during the submission of online application.
- The admit cards for candidates who have to remit balance application fee/Dubai Centre fee will be released as and when the balance amount is paid by way of online payment.
- The Admit Cards of other candidates is released only if correct photograph/signature/thumb impression is uploaded through the links concerned.
The admit card are made available through online mode only. Candidates can access it through the website. Candidates have to enter the application number to download their admit card. The details such as exam venue, exam time, exam date, candidate’s name, father’s name, etc, is mentioned on the admit card.
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
- MIT World Peace University, Pune B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- DIT University, Dehradun - B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chitkara University B.Tech 2019 Application open now.
- Chandigarh University (Ranked 1 in North India) - Application Open.
KEAM 2019 Admit card does not sent by post to any candidate. Keep the printout of the downloaded admit card till the counselling procedure. The downloaded admit card is the only validation of entry into the examination hall.
KEAM 2019 Admit Card Date
Candidates can avail the admit card on 16th April 2019. KEAM entrance exam will be conducted on 2nd & 3rd May 2019 in various exam centres. The result will be announced on or before 25th May 2019. Candidates can access the answer key one day after the examination. The rank list for all courses will be published on or before 20th June 2019. Counselling on the basis of KEAM, NATA and NEET score card will be started in the month of July 2019. Candidates have to send their score in the university till the last week of May 2019.
KEAM 2020 will be conducted for admission into engineering courses. It is organized every year by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It is a state level examination. The application form filling process will be started from first week of February 2020.
How to Download KEAM Hall Ticket 2019
Follow the steps given below to download the KEAM 2019 admit card.
- Go to the official website link (link is provided above).
- Open the link and you will be redirected to the official website page.
- On the login page, enter your application number and password.
- Check your generated admit card in the pdf format.
- Click on the print button and take the printout of it.
- Keep the printout of KEAM hall ticket till the admission procedure.
The Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted across the 14 District Centers in Kerala and in Mumbai, New Delhi and Dubai.
Note: No request for change in the Examination centre will be entertained later on.
The official exam schedule is mentioned below:
|2nd May 2019||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM||Paper-1 Physics and Chemistry|
|3rd May 2019||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM||Paper-2 Mathematics|
Note: Candidates applying for admission to B.Pharm Course will have to write Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.
Time Schedule for the KEAM examination are given below:
|Entry to the Examination Hall||9:30 AM|
|Distribution of Question Booklet||9:55 AM|
|Opening of the Question Booklet and Commencement of Examination||10:00 AM|
|Latest entry to the Examination Hall||10:30 AM|
|Conclusion of Examination||12:30 PM|
Online Admit Card
Candidate should note down these guidelines given below in order to download the online admit card.
- Candidates can download their admit card through online mode.
- Those application forms will be rejected will not be eligible to download their admit card.
- The rejection of application form notification will be sent to the candidates those application forms will be rejected.
- Candidates those application forms are accepted can download their admit card in advance.
- Defects if any in the application form, can be rectified within a specified time period in the notification regarding download of admit cards.
- Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates can enter in the examination hall with Admit Card, Card Board/Clip Board, Ball-Point pens (with Black or Blue ink only).
If you have any query regarding KEAM 2019 Admit Card, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.