KIIT University Admission 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
KIIT University Admission 2021 will be offered into various UG & PG courses by organizing its university level entrance exam known as KIITEE. Entrance exam is a gateway to get admission into BBA/ B.Tech/ B.Sc /B.A LLB/ B.Arch/ Bachelors of Design and other courses. KIIT Management course will be organized by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar. University will also offer admission on the basis of national level scores like NATA for B.Arch, NEET UG for MBBS/ BDS & NEET PG for MD & MS course. Here we are providing details as dates, application form, its fee and much more regarding KIIT University Admission 2021.
UG courses: B.Tech, B.Arch., LL.B, B.Sc., BCA, B.Des, Bachelor in Film & Television Production etc.
PG course: MBA, M.Tech, Mass Communication, MCA, Master of Public Health, M.Sc., LL.M and many more.
KIIT University Admission 2021 Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding KIIT University Admission 2021 Dates:
For B.Tech & Other courses:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application form releases||3rd week of November 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of March 2021|
|Admit card availability||1st week of April 2021|
|Exam Date||3rd to 4th week of April 2021|
|Result Declaration||4th week of April 2021|
|Counselling session||2nd week of May 2021|
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application form releases||1st week of October 2020|
|Last date to receive application form for candidates applying through national level test scores (CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA)||3rd week of November 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of January 2021|
|KIIT Management course||2nd to 4th week of January 2021|
|Result Declaration||4th week of January 2021|
KIIT University 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding KIIT University 2021 Application Form:
- KIIT University 2021 Application Form will be released via online or offline mode.
- The application form for B.Tech will be made available from third week of November 2020 till last week of March 2021.
- For MBA, candidates will be able to fill the application form from October 2020 till second week of January 2021.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully as authority will not provide any correction facility in the form.
- During registration, candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must also provide valid email ID & phone number in the application form as all important information will be send to it.
- The offline application must be sent in the form of DD to the university address given below:
The Director, Admission, KIIT university,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneshwar,
Odisha 751024, India.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- DD must be drawn in favor of “KIIT school of Management”, payable at Bhubaneshwar at the provided address.
- All category candidates will have to submit Rs.1250/-
KIIT University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding KIIT University 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech (4 year):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: He/ She must score atleast 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be born on or after 01.07.2000.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for examination.
For B.Tech (L.E):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 3 year diploma course in engineering from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be born on or after 01.07.1997.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify B.Tech/ B.E in Engineering & Technology or AMIE from a recognized university.
- GATE score: Candidates scored 400 above in GATE need not to appear for KIITEE. They will be eligible to apply directly for admission.
KIIT University 2021 Admission Procedure
KIIT University 2021 Admission Procedure will be organized by university to offer admission into B.Tech, M.Tech and other programmes. Admission will be done on the basis of entrance test conducted by university or national level test score.
Candidates seeking admission into medical courses will be offered on the basis of NEET scores only. Candidates will be shortlisted for counselling procedure on the basis of marks secured in the entrance exam.
Final admission will be offered after document submission & admission fee payment.
KIIT University 2021 Entrance Exam (KIITEE)
KIIT University conducts an entrance exam named as KIITEE. The admission will be offered into courses except for MBBS, PG Medical, BDS & PG Dental courses. Entrance test will be conducted on different dates for different courses. It will be organized from 2nd to 3rd week of April 2021.
Candidates seeking admission into MBBS, BDS, PG Medical & PG Dental admission, NEET UG & PG score will be considered. Entrance exam will be organized via online mode. Candidates will also have to carry admit card at the exam centre.
It will be mandatory for candidates to appear in the entrance exam to be eligible for counselling session. For MBA, KIIT Management exam will be conducted in third week of January 2021.
KIIT University 2021 Result/ Merit List
KIIT University 2021 Result/ Merit List will be declared in third week of April 2021. It will be released after the completion of test. Seats will be allocated to students as per the merit list.
To download result, candidates will have to enter their application number & date of birth. If two candidates score equal marks then inter-se merit list of candidates will be determined to allocate seats.
KIIT University 2021 Counselling
KIIT University 2021 Counselling will be organized from second week of May 2021. Counselling will be held via online mode in two rounds. Seats will be offered to candidates on the basis of first come-first serve.
It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Candidates will have to carry following documents at the time of counselling:
- 10th& 12th mark sheet
- 10th& 12th passing certificate
- Graduation passing certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Diploma passing certificate
- National level scorecards (NEET, NATA etc.)
If you have any other queries regarding KIIT University Admission 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment box below.