KIITEE 2021: Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern
KIITEE 2021 Application Form has been released on 10th December 2020. Result has been declared on 23rd January 2021 for MBA courses. Admission is offered in B.Tech, BBA, BCA, M.Tech, MCA, MBA & other programmes. KIITEE is organized every year by Kalinga Institute of Technology (KIIT). Candidates can get admission into various UG & PG programmes offered by the university. The admission will be offered into engineering & technology, arts, computer applications, nursing, architecture, computer application, and other various fields. Candidates seeking admission in MBBS, BDS, PG Medical, and PG Dental programmes can be done on the basis of National level test scores of NEET & NEET PG. Here we are providing some details such as exam dates, application form, its fee, and much more regarding KIITEE 2021.
KIITEE 2021 Notifications – Application Released
KIITEE 2021 Application Form has been released on 10th December 2020. Check here for application details.
KIITEE 2021 Result has been declared on 23rd January 2021 for MBA. Check here for result details.
KIITEE 2021 Exam Date has been announced. The exam will be held from 14th to 23rd April 2021. Check here for exam details.
KIITEE 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table for KIITEE Exam Dates:
|Application form release||10th December 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||31st March 2021|
|Admit card availability||4th to 10th April 2021|
|KIITEE 2021 Exam Date||14th to 23rd April 2021|
|Result declaration||28th April 2021|
|Counselling session||11th May 2021|
KIITEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding KIITEE Application Form:
- KIITEE 2021 application form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 10th December 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 31st March 2021.
- During registration, candidates must have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- While filling application form, candidates also have to submit class 10th marksheet/ certificate.
- It will be also mandatory to provide valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form.
- The university may also provide application correction facility.
- All important information regarding application form will be sent to candidates registered number & mail ID.
- At last, candidates must also take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- There is no application fee for KIITEE 2021 examination.
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria
The KIITEE Eligibility Criteria is different for various courses. Candidates must go through following norms before applying for the examination:
- Age Criteria: He/ she must be born on or after 1stJuly 2000.
For B.Tech/ B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th examination in year 2019 or 2020 or must be appearing in 12th level in year 2021 to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, with Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology.
For BBA (3 years):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify intermediate examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Mathematics/ Business Mathematics/ Economics/ Statistics as one of the subject in the qualifying examination.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
For MCA (3 years):
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Graduation level examination with any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: He/ she must have Mathematics as mandatory subject in 12thlevel or at graduation level examination to be eligible.
For LLM (1 Year):
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified BBA LLB/ B.A. LLB/ B.Sc. LLB/ B.L degree or its equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 55% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for examination.
KIITEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding KIITEE Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: KIITEE 2021 examination will be organized via online (Computer-based) mode.
- Medium: The questions will be asked in English language medium.
- Questions Type: The Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.
- Time: Candidates will get 3 hours to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 4 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will get deduct for each incorrect answer.
Candidates must check following table for various no. of questions & subjects in each programmes:
|Programmes||No. of Questions||Subjects|
|B.Arch./ B.Tech Dual degree||120 (40 each)||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||120 (40 each)||Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics|
|BCA/ BBA||GK- 20|
LA & MA- 60
|Logical Ability (LA), Mathematics (MA), General Knowledge (GK), and Verbal Ability (VA)|
|MCA||120||Computer Awareness (CA), Analytical & logical Ability, Mathematics (MA)|
KIITEE 2021 Syllabus
Candidates will be able to check complete syllabus for UG & PG course via online mode through information brochure. KIITEE syllabus will be different as per the course chosen by candidate. Various topics under Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subject in B.Tech programme will be as:
Physics: Topics under physics will be units & measurement, work, energy, and power, waves, electron, and photon, electromagnetic induction & alternating currents, solids & semi-conductor devices, and much more.
Chemistry: It include topics as some basic concepts, chemistry of lighter meals, atomic structure, states of matter, organic compound containing nitrogen, synthetics & natural polymers, and much more.
Mathematics: It consist of topics as sets, relation & functions, vector algebra, trigonometry, probability, synthetic & natural polymers, differential equations, and much more.
KIITEE 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through following preparation tips & tricks while preparing for KIITEE examination:
- Make proper schedule & strictly follow it.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Prepare short notes & revise them on regular basis.
- Solve online & offline mock test to check speed & its accuracy level.
- Be fit & healthy.
- Do not avoid your meals & sleep.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
KIITEE 2021 Admit Card
Admit card or hall ticket will be the mandatory item candidates will have to carry at the examination center. KIITEE Admit card will be made available from 4th to 10th April 2021. It will get released in the website via online mode. No candidate will receive hall ticket via offline mode as post or courier.
If any candidate find any discrepancy at the time of downloading admit card, he/ she must get problem solved by contacting helping mail IDs & numbers. Candidates are advised to keep admit card safe until the admission procedure. Along with admit card candidates must also carry valid ID proof (such as Aadhar card, Driving License, etc.).
KIITEE 2021 Result
Candidates can be able to check KIITEE Result via online mode. Result has been declared for MBA courses. It will be made available on 28th April 2021. Candidates will have to use their login credentials such as Date of Birth (D.O.B) and registration number.
Result contain all the details like candidates name, roll number, marks scored in each subject, total marks, result status (pass or fail), and percentage. It has been published in the form of rank card. On the basis of marks, separate merit list will be prepared for various courses.
KIITEE 2021 Cut-off
Cut-off marks are based on various factors such as no. of candidates appeared in the examination, marks scored in each entrance exam, difficulty level of exam, previous year cut-off trend and many other factors. KIITEE cut-off will be published by KIIT at the time of result declaration.
Here we are providing previous year cut-off percent:
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ Reserved category||40|
KIITEE 2021 Counselling
KIITEE counselling process will be organized on the basis of course choice and order of merit. It will be organized from 11th May 2021. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Candidates will have to attend the counselling as per the schedule.
Counselling & seat allocation process will be purely on the basis of merit list. The following documents will be required at the time of counselling:
- 10thmarksheet & passing certificate
- 12thmarksheet & passing certificate
- Graduation marksheet & passing certificate
- KIITEE 2021 Rank Card
- KIITEE 2021 Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID proof
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Diploma pass certificate/ 3 year marksheet (for lateral entry candidates)
- E./ Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc./ Equivalent degree certificate (For LLM/ PhD/ M.Tech candidates)
- Relevant certificate issued by the competent authority, clearly indicating reservation criteria claimed by the candidate.
If any candidates have any query regarding KIITEE 2021, you can ask us leaving your comment in the comment box below.