KIITEE 2022 Application (Till 12th June), Phase 4 Registration – Get Here
KIITEE 2022 Application Form Last date is till 12th June 2022 for Phase IV. KIITEE (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam) is a university level examination conducted every year by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. University will conduct the examination in multiple phases for shortlisting the candidates for admission in various UG and PG courses of Engineering, Management, IT, Law, Commerce etc. Qualified candidates from the entrance examination will be selected for further rounds of admission procedure of offered programmes at university campuses. Here in this article, we have mentioned the complete details with latest updates on KIITEE Application Form 2022.
KIITEE 2022 Application Form – Till 12th June (Phase IV)
KIITEE 2022 Application Form Last date is till 12th June 2022 for Phase IV. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the detailed information candidates needs to know about KIITEE Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released for eligible candidates through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the KIITEE 2022 Registration Form from 10th December 2021.
- Candidates must verify the details before final submission of application form though authority also provide the correction facility for application form.
- Candidates can rectify their mistakes in application form within the correction period though correction facility will be applicable on selected details only.
- The details filled by candidates in KIITEE Application Form must have a valid proof, as any fails details can cause disqualification of candidature.
- The Application Form must be submitted before the prescribed date, as no application form can be accepted after the last date of submission of application form.
- Candidate must Keep the printout of filled KIITEE Application Form for future references.
There won’t be any application fee for KIITEE Application Form 2022.
KIITEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for KIITEE 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Candidate who have passed 10+2 intermediate in 2020, 2021 or appearing in 10+2 intermediate in 2022 are eligible for B.Tech.
- Marks: Candidate should have passed 10+2 intermediate with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics form any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Applying candidate should born on or after 1/July/2001 to be eligible for KIITEE 2022 examination.
For M.Tech. :
- Qualification: Candidate should have passed BE or B.Tech. in relevant field with at least 60% marks in qualifying Examination.
- Scores: Candidate with GATE qualified and having score 400 or above will be eligible for admission and such candidates don’t need to appear in entrance examination.
- Qualification: Candidate must have Certified Graduate in required discipline with 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Mathematics as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Age limit: Applying candidate should have born on or after 1/July/1999.
KIITEE 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the important events with official dates for KIITEE Registration Form:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form commences||10th December 2021 (Phase I)|
29th January 2022 (Phase II)
Released (Phase III)
8th May 2022 (Phase IV)
|Submission of application form||28th January 2022 (Phase I)|
7th April 2022 (Phase 2)
12th June 2022 (Phase 4)
|Slot booking||8th to 10th April 2022 (Phase 2)|
11th to 13th June 2022 (Phase 4)
|KIITEE 2022 exam dates||4th, 5th & 6th February 2022 (Phase I)|
14th to 16th April 2022 (Phase II)
14th to 16th May 2022 (Phase III)
16th to 19th June 2022 (Phase IV)
How to Apply for KIITEE 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling KIITEE 2022 Online application Form:
- Visit the website of KIITEE 2022 (link is updated above)
- Click on the new candidates registration link and register yourself by filling application form.
- Fill the registration form with details like Name , Address, Email Id, Mobile Number, select the Program and Course.
- After fill the registration form submit it and proceed towards the application form.
- Now fill the Application Form with required details like Personal Details, Educational Details, Communicational Details and Exam Canters.
- Details filled by the candidate must be authentic and correct as it appears in high school marksheet.
- After filling the details review them all and proceed to the next step.
- Now candidate will have to upload required document in Application Form.
- Upload Your recent colour Photograph in jpg or jpeg format only and size not more than 50kb.
- Upload Your Signature in jpg or jpeg format only and size not more than 50kb.
- Upload Your Class x Marks sheet in jpg or jpeg format only and size not more than 1 MB.
- Now Submit and proceed towards final step of KIITEE Application Form 2022.
- Preview the application form and edit if you want otherwise submit it and take the printouts of filled Application Form for Future use.
Leave the comment down below for any query and information about KIITEE 2022 Application Form.