KMAT Karnataka 2021: Application Form (Released), Dates, Eligibility
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Application Form has been released on 6th July 2021. examination will be conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). It is conducted once in a year in the month of July. Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is a state level management entrance test. This exam is organized for offering admission into AICTE approved MBA, PGDMA, and MCA programmes. KMAT is an All India exam which will be held in more than 10 cities in Bangalore & Karnataka state institutions across the country. Here, we are providing details regarding exam dates, application form, admit card regarding KMAT Karnataka 2021.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Notifications – Application Released
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Application Form has been released on 6th July 2021. Check here for application details.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding KMAT Karnataka 2021 Dates:
|Application form releases||6th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||Last week of July 2021|
|Admit card availability||August 2021|
|KMAT exam date||August 2021|
|Answer key availability||August/ September 2021|
|Declaration of result||September 2021|
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding KMAT Karnataka 2021 Application Form:
- KMAT Karnataka 2021 Application form has been made available via online mode.
- The application form has been released from 6th July 2021.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form till last week of July 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must upload scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- It is also mandatory to provide valid/ working email ID & mobile number in the application form.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form for further use.
- At last candidates are advised to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee will be Rs. 800/- for all categories.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check following KMAT Karnataka 2021 Eligibility norms before filling its application form:
For MBA/ PGDMA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 year duration/ Master’s degree from any recognized board or University.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates pursuing mandatory degree with management, engineering, commerce, social science or arts with qualifying marks.
- Percentage: Must qualify with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination will be also eligible for the examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: Must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Mathematics as their mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding KMAT Karnataka 2021 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held via offline (Pen-paper based) mode.
- Duration: The examination will be organized for 2 hours.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Questions Number: Total 120 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the examination.
Candidates must check following table for no. of questions:
|Verbal ability & reading comprehension||40|
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Syllabus
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Syllabus will contain various topics from subjects such as Mathematics, English, and Logical Reasoning. The section wise syllabus for KMAT will be as:
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension:
Topics include Sentence completion, comprehension of passages, antonyms, synonyms, and etc. Questions will be asked from understanding of the content of the passages & choice of appropriate words. English language ability will be tested through questions on grammar, expressions, and similar language skills, vocabulary, phrases.
Logical & Abstract Reasoning:
Questions will be asked from verbal reasoning, analogy and etc.
This will include questions to check your speed & accuracy. Candidates must check numerical calculations, interest, time, percentage, speed, and etc. Some of the topics will also include as arithmetic, ratio & proportion. The questions will be asked from Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and other various parts of Mathematics.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow preparation tips which are given below for appearing in KMAT Karnataka examination:
- Make proper time table & follow it strictly.
- Solve previous year question paper.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Take proper care of your health.
- Do yoga & meditation.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 exam centers includes Delhi, Lucknow, Gulbarga, Hubli, Udupi, Mysore, Bijapur, Bellary, Tumkur, Belagaum, Bagalkot, Kolkata, Davangere, Mangalore, Shimoga, etc.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Admit Card
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Admit Card will be made available via online mode. Candidates will have to enter through login credentials by entering application number & password. It will be released in August 2021.
It will be mandatory for all candidates to carry admit card at examination centre. No candidates will be allowed to sit for examination without admit card.
Candidates are advised to also bring one valid ID proof at the examination centre along with admit card. Candidates must go through instructions mentioned in the admit card.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Answer Key
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Answer Key will be released in August 2021. Candidates will be able to check their answer even from the declaration of result. With the help of answer key, candidates can assume their marks.
Answer key will include answers of each question that will be asked in the examination. It will release differently for different various sets.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Result
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Result will be made available via online mode. Candidates will be able to check their result through login credentials. It will get released in the form of score card.
Result will be the real marks that will be considered. It will include marks of candidates scored in the examination.
KMAT Karnataka Cut-Off
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Cut-Off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify the examination. Cut-off will be based on number of candidates participated in the entrance exam, seats availability, difficulty level of exam, & previous year cut-off.
Cut-off will be released separately after the declaration of result by participating institutions & colleges.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Counselling
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Counselling will be held for all qualified candidates after the declaration of result. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Each institution will conduct different counselling procedure to offer admission.
Admission will be given to candidates after the commencement of counselling. Admission will be given to candidates after verification of all required documents.
The following documents will be required at the time of admission:
- 10th pass certificate & marksheet
- 12th pass certificate & marksheet
- Caste certificate
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Bank draft
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Provisional admission letter
- KMAT Karnataka 2021 Score Card
- KMAT Karnataka 2021 Admit Card
- Passport size photograph
Candidates having any queries related KMAT Karnataka 2021, they can ask their queries by leaving any comment below.