KVPY (INSPIRE) 2022 Registration (Extended), Inspire SHE – Apply Here
KVPY (Inspire-SHE) 2022 Registration Last date has been extended till 30th November 2022. KVPY Aptitude Test has been Scrapped. Now KVPY has been subsumed with INSPIRE as decided by DST. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a national level scholarship distribution programme funded by Department of Science and Technology. The examination will be conducted for engaging exceptionally highly motivated students for pursuing basic science courses and research career in science. Qualified candidate from this examination will get scholarship up to pre-PhD level. With this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on KVPY Application Form 2022.
KVPY 2022 Application Form – Extended Till 30th Nov (Inspire SHE)
KVPY (Inspire SHE) 2022 Registration Last date has been extended till 30th November 2022. Click here to register.
Click here for notice.
KVPY 2022 Aptitude Test has been Scrapped. Now KVPY has been subsumed with INSPIRE as decided by DST.
KVPY Inspire 2023 Application Form will release in the month of August 2023. Check more updates about KVPY Inspire 2023 Registration here.
Following are some important information with key instruction for KVPY 2022 Application form:
- The KVPY Inspire Application Form has been released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before apply.
- Candidates can fill the inspire she application form from 1st September to 30th November 2022.
- Applicant must fill the KVPY application form with utmost caution, though authority will also provide the correction facility for application form.
- The details filled by candidates in KVPY Application Form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must submit their application form within the prescribed date, as authority will not allow any application form after the completion of final submission process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled KVPY Online application form and fee receipt for future references.
- KVPY Application fee can only be paid through online mode as no offline payment will accepted.
- Applicant can use either Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking payment gateways for online transaction of KVPY application fee.
The Compete fee structure of KVPY 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
KVPY 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for KVPY Registration Form 2022:
For Stream SA:
- Qualification: Candidates applying with Stream SA should appeared in 11th class during the academic year 2022-2023 from any recognised board.
- Subjects: Candidates must appear in 11th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 75% marks and 65% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the 10th class Board examination to be eligible.
For Stream SX:
- Qualification: Candidates applying with Stream SX should appeared in 12th class in academic year of 2022–2023 from any recognised board.
- Requirement: Candidates desire to join undergraduate program in B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./Int. M.S. for the session 2022–23 will be eligible for KVPY Examination.
- Marks: Candidates must obtained at least 75% marks and 65% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects (Physics/Chemistry/ Biology) to be eligible for examination.
For Stream SB:
- Qualification: Candidates applying with Stream SB should appeared in the 1st year of undergraduate program in B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./Int. M.S. during the academic year 2022–2023.
- Marks: Candidates must obtained minimum of 60% marks and 50% marks for reserve category candidates to be eligible for Examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should passed 10+2 intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as mandatory Subjects.
- Marks: Candidates of the 1st year examination of B.Sc./B.S./B.Math./B.Stat./Int. M.Sc./Int. M.S. must have scored at least 60% marks and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates marks before taking up the fellowship, if awarded.
KVPY 2022 Application Dates
Following are complete KVPY Inspire dates 2022 Application form:
|Registration process starts||1st September 2022|
|Last date to register||30th November 2022|
|KVPY Inspire 2022 exam||Cancelled|
How to Apply For KVPY 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling KVPY 2022 Online Application Form:
- Visit the website of KVPY 2022. (link is available above)
- Now click on the new candidates registration link and fill the registration form with required details and proceed to the next step.
- The registration form will required the details like Basic Personal Details, Email Id, Phone Number etc.
- After completion of registration process, login into the application form.
- Now fill the application form with details like Personal, Academic, Communicational and Exam Centre preference.
- After submitting the details in application form, candidates will be asked to upload all required document including Photograph, Signature and Category Certificate.
- The size and format of uploaded documents must be same as it prescribed in application form.
- After submitting all required details and document, candidates will have to proceed to the final steps of payment.
- Now select payment mode and gateway then enter all required details accordingly.
- Make your payment complete and take a printout of fee receipt.
- After the submission of application form, seek the printout of same for future references.
Leave a comment down below for any further information and query regarding the KVPY Application form 2022.