Punjab NEET Counselling 2019 (Started) – Check Dates, Admission
Punjab NEET counselling 2019 has been started from 19th June 2019. It is organized by the Government of Punjab, Department of Medical education and Research of Baba Farid University. The admission into all medical and dental colleges in the state of Punjab will be offered through NEET rank/mark. The candidates should appear in the written examination to get admission in the state government and non-government medical and dental colleges of Punjab. In this article we have mentioned the complete information of about Punjab NEET 2019 counselling.
Punjab NEET Counselling 2019 – Started
Punjab NEET Counselling 2019 has been started from 19th June 2019.Click here to choice filling.
Punjab MBBS/BDS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of NEET 2019 scores.Check NEET 2019 details.
The counselling is conducted through online mode. The authority conduct the counselling for 85% quota seats within the state. Candidates have to fill the registration form to attend the counselling.
The authority publish the merit list of the candidates of containing their names and ranks. As per the candidate’s rank they will be invited for the counselling.
The details of institutional and category-wise seats has been uploaded on the concerned website. If seats will remain vacant after the online counselling, the physical counselling will be conducted by the authority.
Punjab MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2019
The tentative counselling schedule for NEET 2019 counselling in Punjab is given here.
|Registration for counselling||19th June 2019|
|Last date of registration||25th June 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||26th June 2019|
|Online filling/submission of counselling form||2nd – 8th July 2019|
|Display of first round counselling result||11th July 2019|
|Date of joining the allotted college||Till 15th July 2019|
|Second round of counselling||Second week of August 2019|
|Display of second round counselling result||Third week of August 2019|
|Date of joining the allotted college||Till last week of August 2019|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The admission into all government and private institutions of medical will be offered on the basis of merit of NEET exam.
- Candidates have to appear in the exam and participate in the counselling.
- The seats will be allotted as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination.
- After the declaration of result, candidates have to apply for 85% quota seats to BFUHS, Faridkot.
- The admission authority will prepare the inter-se-merit on which basis the admission will be provided to the applying candidates.
- After the seat allotment through online counselling, candidates have to submit fee by way of a Bank Challan after verification of the documents.
- Candidates are advised to get admission before the last date of admission into the allotted college.
Candidates have to produce the relevant document in proof of reserve category. The reservation for the state quota seats in Government Institutes in various categories for admission to the UG medical and dental courses shall be as follows:
- Schedule Caste – 25%
- Backward Classes – 10%
- Backward Area/Border Area (1% each) – 2%
- Physically handicapped/Orthopedically handicapped only – 3%
- Sports Person – 1%
- Children and Grandchildren of Terrorist Affected Persons – 1%
- Children and Grandchildren of Sikh riot Affected Persons – 1%
- Wards of Defence Personnel – 1%
- Wards of Punjab Police – 1%
- Children and Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters of Punjab – 1%
Candidates should bring the original documents along with photocopy of required documents on the day of counselling.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
If you have any other queries about Punjab NEET Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.