Punjab NEET Counselling 2021 – Check Admission Procedure Here
Punjab NEET Counselling 2021
Authority will conduct the counseling procedure for successfully qualified candidates of NEET 2021 exam only. Candidates will be able to register themselves for counseling through online mode from the website of state counseling authority. Counseling procedure will conduct for admission in 85% quota seats within the state. Candidates will have to fill the registration form before the duration to attend the counselling.
The authority will publish the merit list for the successfully registered candidates only. The Merit list will contain the list of eligible candidates along with their NEET 2021 state rank. As per the candidate’s rank they will be invited for the counselling.
Punjab MBBS/ BDS Counselling Schedule 2021
The tentative counselling schedule for NEET 2021 counselling in Punjab is given here:
|Registration for counselling||August 2021|
|Last date of registration||1st week of September 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||2nd week of September 2021|
|Online filling/submission of counselling form||2nd week of September 2021|
|Display of first round counselling result||3rd week of September 2021|
|Date of joining the allotted college||Last week of September 2021|
|Second round of counselling||1st week of October 2021|
|Display of second round counselling result||2nd week of October 2021|
|Date of joining the allotted college||4th week of October 2021|
Selection & Admission Procedure
- The admission into all government and private institutions of medical will be offered on the basis of merit of NEET exam.
- Candidates have to appear in the exam and participate in the counselling.
- The seats will be allotted as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination.
- After the declaration of result, candidates have to apply for 85% quota seats to BFUHS, Faridkot.
- The admission authority will prepare the inter-se-merit on which basis the admission in MBBS/ BDS will be provided to the applying candidates.
- After the seat allotment through online counselling, candidates have to submit fee by way of a Bank Challan after verification of the documents.
- Candidates are advised to get admission before the last date of admission into the allotted college.
Candidates have to produce the relevant document in proof of reserve category. The reservation for the state quota seats in Government Institutes in various categories for admission to the UG medical and dental courses shall be as follows:
- Schedule Caste – 25%
- Backward Classes – 10%
- Backward Area/Border Area (1% each) – 2%
- Physically handicapped/Orthopedically handicapped only – 3%
- Sports Person – 1%
- Children and Grandchildren of Terrorist Affected Persons – 1%
- Children and Grandchildren of Sikh riot Affected Persons – 1%
- Wards of Defence Personnel – 1%
- Wards of Punjab Police – 1%
- Children and Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters of Punjab – 1%
Candidates should bring the original documents along with photocopy of required documents on the day of counselling.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Rank Card
- Intermediate Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Matric Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
If you have any other queries about Punjab NEET Counselling 2021, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.