Lucknow University Admission 2022: Counselling (Open), Cut off
Lucknow University 2022 (PG) Cut Off List has been released for fourth round. Seat Allotment & Cut Off List has been released for third round. Lucknow University conducts a university level common entrance exam for candidates seeking admission in various field of UG & PG courses at Lucknow University campuses. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in the various courses of Engineering, Arts, Science, Computer Science, Commerce and Management fields. Through this article, we have provided the complete details with all latest information regarding the Lucknow University 2022 Admission.
Lucknow University 2022 Notifications – Cut Off List Out (PGET)
Get complete updates about Lucknow University 2022 Admission & Counselling Procedure from here.Click here to view details.
Lucknow University 2022 Fourth Cut Off List has been released for various PG courses. Check here for cut off details.
Lucknow University 2022 Seat Allotment for third round has been released for various PGET courses. Check here for counselling details.
Lucknow University 2023 Exam Dates will be released with the release of notification. It will be held in third week of June 2023. Check more details about LU 2023 here.
Lucknow University 2022 Answer Key has been released for various UG & PG courses. Check here for answer key details.
Lucknow University Admission 2022 Dates
Checkout the complete exam date for the Lucknow University Admission 2022 Examination:
For UG Courses:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form releases||2nd April 2022|
|Last date without late fee||18th August 2022|
|Admit card availability||25th August 2022|
|Exam Date||29th August till 4th September 2022|
|Answer Key||7th September 2022|
|Result declaration||14th September 2022|
|Counselling||17th September 2022|
For PG Courses:
|Application form releases||11th April 2022|
|Last date without late fee||30th August 2022|
|Admit card availability||7th September 2022|
|Exam Date||10th till 17th September 2022|
|Answer Key||26th September 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd October 2022|
|Counselling||12th October 2022|
Lucknow University 2022 Answer Key
LU answer key has been released for the students after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates can download the answer key from the website of university through online mode. It has been released on 7th September 2022 for UG courses & on 26th September 2022 for PG courses.
Lucknow University Answer Key 2022 consist of correct answers of every asked questions in the entrance examination. Through the answer key, candidates can predict their result even before the declaration of result.
Lucknow University 2022 Result
The result for the Lucknow university 2022 examination is prepared on the basis of answer key. University has released the result after few days from the declaration of final answer key. Candidates can get their result from the 14th September 2022 for various UG courses.
The provisional merit list has been released on 2nd October 2022 for PG courses. Lucknow university result has been released by the university for every exam participated candidates through online mode. Candidates must keep their scorecard with them safely till the completion of admission procedure.
Lucknow University 2022 Cut Off
The cut off is the minimum marks which are released by the university for candidates on the basis of their category. University get shortlist the students for the counselling procedure on the basis of prescribed cut off marks.
Candidates are required to score more than recommended cut off marks to be eligible for further admission procedure.
The cut off marks is released based on various factors. Candidates have to check the cut off marks online from the website of authority. For the ease of candidates, we also provide the complete cut off marks in our article.
Lucknow University 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure has been conducted by the Lucknow university after few days from the declaration of result. Candidates gets shortlisted for the counselling procedure on the basis of category wise merit list prepared by the university.
It is organised in various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each rounds of counselling. Students are allotted seats based on their rank obtained in the merit list.
Candidates also have to complete all the remaining formalities within given time period for confirming their admission.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Lucknow University 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the Lucknow University Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released through online mode only.
- The registration process for the UG Courses has been regulated from 2nd April till 18th August 2022.
- For PG Courses, the registration process has been regulated from the 11th April till 30th August 2022.
- The registration process has been regulated for eligible candidates only so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Candidates must fill the application form with authentic details only as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission, as no candidates are allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Authority might not provide any correction window to edit incorrect details, so candidates must fill all the details carefully.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Application Fee can only be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Form fee is as follows:
For UG Courses:
|General & OBC||Rs. 800/-|
|SC & ST||Rs. 400/-|
For PG Courses:
|General & OBC||Rs. 1000|
|SC & ST||Rs. 500|
Lucknow University Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility criteria for the Lucknow University 2022 Examination:
For B.A. (Hons.):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 60% marks (55% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
For B.Sc. Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board to be eligible.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology as mandatory subject in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Marks: Candidates must score minimum 40% marks (33% marks for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
For PG Admission:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in the required stream to be eligible for PG admission.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in required stream to be eligible for admission.
- Examination: Candidates can also apply for the admission in MBA programs on the basis of CAT score.
Lucknow University 2022 Admit Card
The admit card has been released online after few days from the completion of registration process. University has released the admit card for registered candidates only. Candidates can download their admit card from 25th August 2022 for UG courses through online mode. It has been released on 7th September 2022 for PG courses.
Lucknow University Admit card is an important document which is to be carried out on the day of examination, as no candidate are allowed to participate in the examination without admit card.
Lucknow University 2022 Exam Pattern
Following is the complete exam pattern for the Lucknow University 2022 Examination:
For UG Courses:
- Total Questions: The question paper will consist of total 100 questions in the examination.
- Questions Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Time: Total 1 hour 30 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
For PG Courses:
- Sections: Question paper will be divided into three sections.
- Time: Candidates will get 2 hours for solving the question paper.
- Total Questions: Section A will consist of 50 questions, 30 questions from section B, and 20 questions from section C.
Lucknow University 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the Lucknow University 2022 examination will be different for every subject. The syllabus will consist of various topics from the relevant previous academic syllabus. Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the Lucknow University 2022 through the website of university.
Checkout the complete preparation tips for the Lucknow University 2022 Examination:
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule for study and all other activities and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the sample and previous years question papers.
- Make the notes of important topics and revise them regularly.
If you have any other queries regarding Lucknow University Admission 2022, candidates must leave their comment in the comment box below.