MAH CET 2020: Application (Released), Dates (Out), Eligibility, Syllabus
MAH CET 2020 Application Form has been released on 10th January 2020. It will be organized by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. This is a state level entrance test organized every year by the DTE to enroll the candidates for the MBA and MMS courses. Aspirants can apply through online mode for the MAH MBA CET 2020 exam and can get the admission in various known Business Schools of Maharashtra. Candidates appearing for the entrance test must qualify it in order to get admission in various institutions located in this state. Through this article, candidates will get to know information related to MAH CET 2020 like exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, result declaration etc.
MAH CET 2020 Notification – Application Form Released
MAH CET 2020 Application Form has been released on 10th January 2020. Check here for application details.
MAH CET 2020 Exam Dates has been released on 5th December 2019. The exam will be conducted on 14th March 2020. Check here for exam dates.
MAH CET 2020 Exam Dates
Check various official MAH CET 2020 Exam Dates given below for various events:
|Online Registration Starts||10th January 2020|
|Online Registration & Fee payment last date||15th February 2020|
|Last date to edit application||15th February 2020|
|Last date to print application||1st March 2020|
|Hall Ticket||March 2020|
|MAH CET 2020 Exam||14th March 2020|
|Result Declaration||March/April 2020|
MAH CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can get various details about MAH CET 2020 Application Form below:
- MAH CET 2020 Online Application form has been released on 10th January 2020. Candidates can register and follow the application process through online mode.
- Candidates need to register themselves by clicking on the link ‘New Registration’. Fill the basic details and course for which you are applying and submit it.
- At the time of filling application form, candidates need to re-login with the user id and password and then need to submit their personal and educational details.
- Candidates must fill details correctly otherwise the candidature may get cancelled at any stage.
- Candidates need to upload photograph and scanned signature with the required format in the application form and submit the application form.
- Modify the details before the final submission as no changes will be allowed later.
- Candidates have to print their application form and fee receipt for further processes of the examination.
- For Open category candidates (Maharashtra and Outside Maharashtra) / J&K Migrant – Rs.1000
- For Reserved candidates (ST/SC/ VJ/DT- NT(A)/ NT(B)/ NT(C)/ NT(D)/ OBC/ SBC / PwD ) of Maharshtra – Rs. 800.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay application fee via online mode. Candidates can make payment online through debit/credit card or via net banking.
MAH CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
MAH CET Eligibility Criteria can be checked below before applying for the entrance test:
- Nationality: Candidate who is a resident of India and who belongs to India (NRI, OCI, PIO) can apply for this exam.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Appearing: Candidates who are in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required: Candidate must have secured minimum aggregate score of 50% marks and (45% marks for OBC /PwD of Maharashtra state).
MAH CET 2020 Exam Pattern
MAH CET Exam Pattern and marking scheme is discussed below:
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be conducted through online mode which will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Total Questions: Total questions in the paper will be 200.
- Type of Questions: Questions will be of multiple-choice type.
- Language of Exam: The exam will be in English language only.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marks: The question paper will be of total 200 marks.
- Marking: Candidates will get 1 mark for every right answer and no marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
Check the distribution of questions and marks in the below given table:
|Topics||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50||50|
MAH CET 2020 Syllabus
MAH CET Syllabus for the entrance test will be set according to graduation level. It will include the subjects – Logical and Abstract Reasoning, Verbal and Comprehension Ability and Quantitative Aptitude.
Various topics included in the syllabus are provided below for the aspirants:
- Logical and Abstract Reasoning: This portion will include Relationship, Puzzles. It is for checking the candidate’s decision-making power.
- Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension: This portion is used to check the reading ability of the candidates and it includes Comprehension, Verb, Adjective, Antonym, Synonym, One Words, Errors, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: It includes the question about the Accuracy, Number System, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Speed and Distance, Average, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound Interest etc.
MAH CET 2020 Preparation Tips
Various preparation tips for the exam are listed below with the help of which candidates can get top rank and marks:
- Cover each topic from the online prescribed syllabus. Check the exam pattern and marking scheme before starting your preparation.
- Make a separate timetable especially for the revision purpose. Prepare notes and revise them regularly.
- Candidates are advised to go through previous year paper and prepare as per the recommended pattern of previous year questions.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website to check regular updates regarding the exam so that they also remain aware about the exam’s related updates.
- Candidates can improve their vocabulary for the section of English by including reading habits and learning antonym, synonym, one word and in comprehension section.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
MAH CET 2020 Hall Ticket
MAH CET 2020 Hall Ticket will be available for candidates through online mode. It will be released in March 2020. Candidates must carry the admit card with themselves to attend the examination otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the website by entering their application/registration number with password. After downloading it, students must take print out of hall ticket for further admission process. Also, students must carry a valid photo id proof for identity verification on the exam day.
MAH CET 2020 Result
MAH CET 2020 Result will be declared in the third week of March 2020. Candidates can view their results by entering their login credentials. After checking result, candidates are advised to take print out of their rank card /score card for further process.
Merit list will also be released online for the process of counselling. On the basis of merit list students will be able to participate in the counselling process.
In case of tie in the merit list, first resolution will be made based on marks secured by the candidates and if again tie persists then candidates older in age will get the priority in the merit list and admission process.
MAH CET 2020 Cut Off
Individual Cut Off marks will be declared by various colleges accepting MAH CET 2020 Scores. The cut off will be released in various institutions as per category wise. Students successfully securing the cut off marks as prescribed by various institutions will get admission into MBA programme in the institution successfully.
The cut off marks will be prepared based on various factors like – The difficulty level of the exam, Number of candidates qualifying, Number of test takers, Number of available seats in colleges, reservation policy, etc.
MAH CET 2020 Admission
MAH CET 2020 Admission process / counselling will start after the declaration of results in various colleges and institutions. Candidates can check updates related to counselling through online mode. On the basis of merit list, candidates will be served admission into the respective management colleges.
Students have to report and register at the respective institutions for the counselling/ admission process. DTE Maharashtra will organize the centralized admission process (CAP) for allotment of seats.
Counselling will be held through online mode. Students have to book their seats as per their priority of course and colleges.
Candidates are required to produce relevant documents during the admission process for document verification rounds.
If you have any query regarding MAH CET 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section below.