MAH CET 2021: Answer Key, Result (Soon), Merit, Cut Off, Counselling
MAH CET 2021 Answer Key is releasing soon after the examination. The exam has been held on 16th, 17th & 18th September 2021. MAH CET is organized every year by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. This is a state level entrance exam held every year for providing admission into MBA & MMS courses. Students who will qualify this entrance test will be eligible in various renowned Business Schools of Maharashtra. Through this article, we have provided complete details regarding MAH CET 2021 exam pattern, syllabus, admit card etc.
MAH CET 2021 Notifications – Answer key Releasing Soon
MAH CET 2021 Answer Key is releasing soon after the examination. Check here for answer key details.
MAH CET 2021 Result is releasing soon in October 2021. Check here for result details.
MAH CET 2021 Exam Dates
Students can check tentative MAH CET exam dates for various events:
|Starting of online registration||22nd June 2021|
|Last date to apply||19th July 2021|
|Re-starting of online registration||12th to 16th August 2021|
|Release of Hall Ticket||9th September 2021|
|MAH CET 2021 Exam||16th, 17th & 18th September 2021|
|Declaration of result||September 2021|
|Beginning of counselling||September 2021|
MAH CET 2021 Answer Key
Candidates can download MAH CET answer key from September 2021. The answer key can be checked by the students by entering their login details.
Students can challenge the answer key in case they find any discrepancy in the key. After considering the objections, final answer key will be made available on the website.
MAH CET 2021 Result
Candidates will be able to check MAH CET result from September 2021. The result can be checked by the students by entering their registration number and password. Also the merit list will be published by the authority on the website.
The scorecard or rank card will be made available for download with the release of result. Students shortlisted in the released merit list will be able to participate in counselling round.
MAH CET 2021 Cut Off
Students will be required to qualify the entrance test by securing the prescribed cut off marks as released by the authority. MAH CET 2021 Cut Off will be released by online mode on the website in the month of September 2021 with the declaration of result.
Students will be able to check the cut off as per their category for various institutions. The cut off prescribed by the authority will be prepared on the basis of various factors – numbers of appearing candidates, number of seats, difficulty level of exam, etc.
MAH CET 2021 Admission
The admission into various management colleges of Maharashtra will be done based on MAH CET scores. Only the students qualifying the entrance test securing the cut off will be eligible to participate in the counselling process. A centralized admission process (CAP) will be held for the allocation of seats.
Students have to participate in the admission process by registering their name and making counselling cum admission fee payment. During counselling process, students will have to produce their necessary documents/ certificates for document verification.
MAH CET 2021 Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket of MAH CET 2021 has been made available for candidates in online mode. MAH CET Admit card has been released on 19th September 2021. It can be downloaded by entering their login credentials. Students on the exam day must be present with their admit card to get entry into the exam hall.
With the admit card, students must also carry a valid photo id proof for identity verification. All the details in the admit card must be checked by the students to be true. In case of mistake in any detail present in the admit card, student must contact the officials and rectify the problem before the exam.
MAH CET 2021 Application Form
Students can check details of MAH CET 2021 Application Form in the below given section:
- MAH CET 2021 Application Form has been made available from 22nd June 2021.
- Students are able to register through link – ‘New Registration’ which are available through online mode on the website.
- Registration has ben re-started from 12th to 16th August 2021.
- At the time of registration, students must register with their valid email id and phone number to get other details from the authority.
- While applying online, students have to follow various steps – Online registration, filling the application form, uploading of images, making fee payment and printing of application.
- Students are advised to upload the images as per the prescribed format and size. The details to be filled in the application form must be submitted correctly.
- Candidates will not be allowed to edit the application form after submission of form, so complete details must be filled correctly in the form.
- Application form can be filled till 19th July 2021.
- After submission of form, students must print their application form and fee payment proof.
Payment Mode: Students are able to pay application fee through online & offline mode. It can be paid online by debit/credit card / net banking.
For offline mode, fee can be paid through challan printed from the website. Students need to submit the details of challan collect back online on the website.
|Open category candidates (Maharashtra|
& Outside Maharashtra) / J&K Migrants
|Reserved candidates (ST/SC/ OBC/ VJ/DT- NT(A)/ NT(B)/ NT(C)/ NT(D)/ SBC /PwD ) of Maharashtra||Rs.800|
MAH CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students can check MAH CET Eligibility criteria in the below given section:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be Indian citizen. OCI/ PIO/NRI candidates can also apply.
- Other State Candidates: Other state candidates can apply provided they must fulfill the non local eligibility clauses as laid down by the Govt.
- Educational Qualification: Student must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized board or university.
- Marks Required: Student must have secured minimum aggregate score of 50% marks (45% marks for PWD/ OBC of Maharashtra state).
- Appearing: Student appearing in the final year of graduation can also apply.
MAH CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Check exam pattern of MAH CET in the below given section:
- Exam Mode: MAH CET entrance exam will be held by online CBT mode.
- Language: The language of the paper will be in English.
- Time Duration: Total 150 minutes will be provided.
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 200 questions in the exam.
- Questions Type: There will be multiple-choice type of questions in the paper.
- Exam Duration: The time duration of the exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marks: The paper will be of total 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking for wrong responses.
Students can check the distribution of questions as well as marks in the table given below:
|Topics||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50||50|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
MAH CET 2021 Syllabus
MAH CET Syllabus for the entrance test will be prescribed by the authority through online mode on the website. Candidates can prepare for the exam subjects – Logical & Abstract Reasoning, Verbal & Comprehension Ability and Quantitative Aptitude.
Logical and Abstract Reasoning: This portion will include Relationship, Puzzles. The topics will be set in order to check the candidate’s decision-making power.
Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension: This section will check the reading ability of the candidate which will include topics from Verb, Adjective, Comprehension, One Words, Errors, Antonym, Synonym, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude: The questions in the exam will be related to Accuracy, Number System, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Work, Speed and Distance, Average, Profit and Loss, Simple and Compound Interest etc.
MAH CET 2021 Preparation Tips
Students can follow the below given preparation tips in order to achieve good score in the entrance test and qualify for admission:
- Students must go through the prescribed syllabus given on the website.
- Students must know the details of exam pattern and marking pattern before beginning their exam preparation.
- Students must make short notes while preparing various topics. Revision of these notes should be done regularly.
- Prepare a study routine and divide time for each of the topics.
- Solve previous year exam papers and prepare for the exam as per prescribed previous year questions.
- Students must prepare for the exam through recommended study material and books.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you have any other query related to MAH CET 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.