MAH CET 2022 Application, Correction (Started) – Register Here
MAH CET 2022 Application Correction has been started from 28th till 30th June 2022. Application Form has been extended till 11th May 2022 through online mode only. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET) is a state level entrance test conducted every year by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in MBA and MMS courses of various participating institution across the Maharashtra State. Here in this article, candidates can check the complete details with latest updates on MAH CET Application form 2022.
MAH CET 2022 Application Form – Correction Started
MAH CET 2022 Application Correction has been started from 28th till 30th June 2022 through login. Click Here to edit.
MAH CET 2022 Registration has been extended till 11th May 2022. Click Here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Checkout the detailed information with some key instruction on MAH CET Application Form 2022:
- MAH CET Application Form can only be submitted through online mode.
- The Application Form has been released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for MAH CET 2022.
- Applicants can register themselves for MAH CET 2022 from 17th March 2022 to 11th May 2022.
- The MAH CET Application Form has been released with correction facility as well, though correction facility is applicable on selected details only.
- The correction facility is available from 28th till 30th June 2022.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the last date of submission, as no application form is accepted after the completion of MAH CET Registration Process.
- Applicants are advised to seek the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- MAH CET Application Fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ and Mobile Wallets Payment Gateways for transaction of MAH CET Application Fee.
The complete Fee structure for MAH CET 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|SC/ST/PWD candidates of MAH||Rs.800/-|
|All other candidates||Rs.1000/-|
MAH CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for the MAH CET 2022 Application form:
- Nationality: Applicant must be either Indian/ NRIs/ OCI/ PIO cared holder to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualify their 3 years of bachelor’s degree in relevant fields from any recognized institution.
- Marks: He/she must have obtain at least 50% Marks (45% Marks for OBC/ PWD candidates of Maharashtra state) in their qualifying examination to be eligible.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final year examination in 2022 are also be eligible to appear for MAH CET Exam.
MAH CET 2022 Application Dates
Here are the compete official registration dates for MAH CET Registration Form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application starts from||17th March 2022|
|Last date for application submission||11th May 2022|
|Edit facility||28th June 2022|
|Last date to edit||30th June 2022|
|Availability of admit card||July 2022|
|Exam date||23rd, 24th & 25th August 2022|
How To Apply For MAH CET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling MAH CET 2022 online application form:
- Go to the website of MAH CET 2022. (link is available above)
- Now go to the admission portal of MAH CET and click on new candidates registration link.
- Now fill the MAH CET registration form with all required details including basic personal details, Email ID, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- After submission of all required details login into the MAH CET Application Form for next step.
- Now fill the MAH CET application form with all required details including Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Communication Details, Examination centre etc..
- Submit all the details and proceed to the next step.
- After submission of MAH CET Application form candidates will be asked to upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature and category certificate.
- Candidates Photograph should be latest passport size photograph with plane background and should be within 20 kb to 50kb and in required format.
- Signature should be running hand scanned signature of candidates within 10kb to 20kb and it required format.
- Candidates belongs to reserve category of special category (PWD) such candidates have to submit authentic category certificate at the time of Registration.
- After uploading all required documents, candidates will be asked to submit prescribed application fee for final submission of MAH CET Application Form.
- Select the payment gateways and mode then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction.
- Once the transaction will be successfully completed take the printout of filled MAH CET application form and fee Receipt for future reference.
Leave the comment down below for further information of any query regarding MAH CET 2022 Application Form.