Manav Rachna University Admission 2020: Application (Started), Dates
Manav Rachna University 2020 Application Form has been started for UG & PG courses. The admission will be done on the basis of its university level exam and other national level exams. The University provides admission in various UG, PG & doctoral courses. The university also conducts its own entrance exam by the name of MRNAT (Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test). Candidates can go through this article to get complete details of Manav Rachna University 2020 Admission including, important dates, courses offered, counselling procedure, admission procedure etc.
Manav Rachna University Admission 2020 Notifications – Application Form Started
Manav Rachna University 2020 Application Form has been started for UG & PG courses.Click Here to apply.
Manav Rachna University offered various UG and PG courses for the candidates which are listed below:
Under Graduate (UG) Courses
B.Sc in Data Science and others, B. Tech in various trades, BPT, B. Com (Hons.), BA, BCA, BBA, B. ED, BA+B. ED, B. Sc + B. ED, BA/B. Sc (Hons.), BA/BBA/B. Com +LLB, BDS.
Post Graduate (PG) Courses
M.Sc in Chemistry and others, MCA, MCA (Lateral entry), MA, M. Com, MDS, LL.M, MBA, MBA dual specialization, M. Tech, MSW, PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relation etc.
Manav Rachna University Admission 2020 Dates
Manav Rachna University Admission 2020 dates are listed below for the candidates who want to take admission in the university:
|Start of filling-up of online application form||Started|
|Last date of filling application form||April 2020|
|MNRAT 2020 Exam Date & GD/PI||25th April 2020 and 26th April 2020|
|Result declaration||After three days of entrance examination|
|Admission||Within seven days of admission letter offered|
|Slot booking for document verification||Within three days of admission confirmation|
|Document verification||As per slot communicated|
|Commencement of classes||From the second week of July|
Manav Rachna University 2020 Application Form
Manav Rachna University 2020 Application Form filling steps are given below for the candidates which they will follow at the time of filling application form:
- Application form has been released for various UG / PG courses and candidates can apply online application form on the website.
- Candidates can also purchase admission prospectus from the university website with which candidates will get a scratch card. With the help of this scratch card, candidates can apply for the online application without paying application fee.
- Candidates will register themselves on the website and fill the required information in the application form.
- Candidates will upload their signature and photograph in the required format and make payment. Candidates are advised to take print out of the payment made by them for the upcoming events.
- Candidates who have scratch card will scratch their card and fill the code given on the specified place to get exemption from the payment of application fee.
- Take the print out of the online application form which must be brought at the time of physical verification of the documents/enrolment process.
- Candidates will pay Rs. 1200/- as the application fee.
- Candidates can pay fee via debit/credit card/net banking/e-wallets.
- Fee will be non-refundable in nature if paid once.
For the candidates, the eligibility criteria are given below for various courses:
For UG Courses:
- Nationality: Candidates of Indian national/NRI/PIO can apply for the admission.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass 12th standard from a recognized board/university.
- Exam Qualified: Candidates must have a score of any national level exam or MRNAT 2020.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in B. Tech or equivalent degree.
- Exam Qualified: Candidates must have score card of GATE/MRNAT 2020.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation degree in any stream form a recognised institute/university.
- Exam Qualified: Candidates must have score card of any national level examination or the university examination.
Manav Rachna University 2020 Admission Procedure
Manav Rachna University 2020 admission process will be started within seven days of offered admission letter. Candidates can download information prospectus from the website free of cost. Candidates will submit course fee during the process of admission.
Candidates will download admission offer letter from the website and visit the campus of the university for the process of admission. Candidates can choose their course during the process of admission.
Manav Rachna University 2020 Entrance Exam (MRNAT)
Manav Rachna University 2020 Entrance Exam (MRNAT) will be conducted at various centres throughout the country. Test will be conducted for various UG and PG courses of all disciplines. The exam will be held on 25th April 2020 and 26th April 2020.
Components of entrance test are given below:
- Online Exam: It is an objective type online exam of 1 hour 30 minutes. Question will be as per the course chosen by the candidates. For each question there will be four option out of which one will be correct.
- GD/PI: This process will be for testing the communication skills of the candidates. The process will be mainly for postgraduate programs. Some question will be related to personal, and some will be subject related.
Manav Rachna University 2020 Result/Merit List
Manav Rachna University 2020 Result/Merit List will be declared after three day of entrance exam. Candidates can download their result from the website and can view their score and rank secured in the test.
Candidates are advised to take printout of the result for the upcoming process of counselling and admission. No score card will be sent to the candidates through post. A separate merit list will be prepared for the admission process which will also be published on the website of the university.
Manav Rachna University 2020 Counselling
Manav Rachna University 2020 counselling will be started within three days of admission confirmation. This process will include the document verification of the candidates. Candidates can book their slot online for document verification.
Candidates have to visit the campus of the university for the process of document verification. Candidates will submit their original document for the verification. Documents required are listed below which candidates will carry for document verification process:
- 10th class certificate
- 12th class certificate
- Graduation certificate (if any)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Print out of online application form
- Score card (through which candidates are applying for admission)
- Passport size photograph
Manav Rachna University 2020 Admission
After the conduction of counselling process, the university will conduct the further admission processes. Candidates must appear in GD and PI test for getting final admission. After seat allotment procedure, candidates have to report the admission authority to complete admission formalities.
Candidates have to pay the admission fee at the time of taking final admission into the university. The admission will be cancelled and transferred to the next candidate in the merit list, if candidate fails to submit the required admission fee.
If candidates have any query regarding the Manav Rachna University 2020 Admission, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.