Manipal MET 2021 Application Form (Till 5th June) – Apply Online Here
Manipal MET 2021 Application Form for phase 2 has been extended till 5th June 2021. MU OET is now known as MET (Manipal Entrance Test). This examination is conducted every year by the Manipal Academy of Higher Education. MET is a university level entrance examination which is conducted to offer admission in various UG and PG programmes. Candidates can admission in various UG & PG courses like B.Tech., B. Com, B.Tech. (lateral entry), M.Tech., M.Sc., MCA, etc. Candidates must read this article to know more about Manipal MET application form 2021 including application mode, fee, dates, eligibility, etc.
Manipal MET 2021 Application Form
Manipal MET 2022 Application Form will be started from second week of December 2021.
Manipal MET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 5th June 2021 for phase 2. Click here to apply.
In the given section candidates can check all details about Manipal MET 2021 application form:
- Candidates can fill MET Application Form through online mode.
- The application process has been started from 11th December 2020 & from 11th April 2021 for phase 2.
- Application filling process of Manipal MET 2021 can be done in various steps i.e. registration, filling of application form, fee payment, documents uploading, etc.
- Candidates must fill details carefully in the application form including personal and academic details etc.
- Upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 10th April 2021 for phase 1 & till 5th June 2021 for phase 2.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for further use.
- In case of offline mode application, candidates will need to send filled application from along with the DD (Demand Draft) in the given below address:
Director, Indian Admission,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Documents Required at the Time of Filling MET 2021 Application Form:
Here candidates can check list of documents required during filling Manipal MET 2021 application from:
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Date of birth proof
- Valid email ID and mobile No.
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature, etc
- Fee payment can be done through online or offline both modes.
- Online fee can be paid via credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates can also submit offline fee through Demand Draft.
- Application fee is non- refundable under any circumstances.
Candidates can know fee structure in the below table:
|For General category candidates||Rs 2000 (Rs. 600 course fee, test fee Rs. 1400)|
|For Foreign/ NRI/ NRI sponsored category||Rs. 2500|
Manipal MET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check Manipal MET eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit criteria.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates should have passed with Mathematics & Physics subjects and any one of the optional subjects.
For B.Tech. (Lateral Entry):
- Qualification: Candidates must have minimum 3 years diploma in Engineering from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have passed with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
For B.A. (Liberal Arts/ Humanities):
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th level or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
For M. Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have four years B.Tech. degree from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
For M. Com:
- Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized university or institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
Manipal MET 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check official Manipal MET application dates:
|Starting of application form||11th December 2020 (phase 1)|
11th April 2021 (phase 2)
|Last date for application submission||10th April 2021 (phase 1)|
5th June 2021 (phase 2)
|Slot booking start from||8th- 12th April 2021 (phase 1)|
1st to 3rd June 2021 (phase 2)
|MET 2021 exam date||16th to 20th April 2021 (phase 1)|
11th to 14th June 2021 (phase 2)
How to Apply for Manipal MET 2021
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about how to apply for Manipal MET 2021:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Now you will need to enter your basic details i.e. email address, mobile number, course name, state for registration.
- After that click on ‘Apply now’ button.
- A new page will open on your screen on that you will have to provide login details and create a password.
- Now click on ‘Register and continue’ button.
- Now you can fill your application form including details i.e. name, gender, parent’s details, country, state and complete address.
- After submitting all details, you will have to upload documents i.e. passport size photograph & signature in the specified format.
- Now click on ‘Continue to Course’ button and fill course choices.
- Fill course selection details carefully and choose the exam center as per your preferences.
- Now you can proceed to fee payment.
- Choose payment mode either online or offline and then fill asked payment details.
- Click on ‘submit and continue’ button.
- Verify and recheck all details you have entered before final submission of application form.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Through the above article, we have mentioned complete details about Manipal MET 2021 application form. we have provided details about application form modes, fee payment, eligibility criteria, dates, etc. Candidates are advised to fill correct details in the application form to avoid mistakes. Also candidates can check complete procedure regarding how to fill Manipal MET 2021 application form.
If you have any other query about Manipal MET 2021 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.