MAT 2017: Registration, Dates, Eligibility, Admit Card, Result
Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2017) is a national level entrance test. Every year the exam is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). The candidates who are interested in the management education can appear for this entrance test. The MAT examination is held four times a year in month of February, May, September and December. MAT May 2017 Schedule has been released now. Here in this article we are providing you the detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, important dates, admit card, application form, exam pattern, and many more.
MAT 2017 Notification:
MAT May 2017 Schedule has been released now. Click Here to view Important Dates.
MAT February 2017 exam has been conducted. The result will be announced soon.
MAT Exam Dates (Announced)
Candidates may check exam dates for MAT May 2017 from below table:
|Application starts||1st week of March 2017|
|Last Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form||25th April 2017|
|Last date for online registration||28th April 2017|
|Admit card release||28th April 2017|
|Exam date||7th May 2017 (PBT mode) and 13th May 2017 (CBT mode)|
|Result declaration||Within a month after the examination|
Check detailed MAT 2017 exam dates.
MAT 2017 Registration
- MAT registration 2017 will be done through the online or offline process.
- The application form will be available from the first week of March 2017.
- After submitting the application form online, the form will be scrutinized by the examining committee and the candidates will get the acknowledgement slip.
- This acknowledgement slip ensures that the form is filled and verified correctly.
- The online registration will be done till 28th April 2017.
- In the case of offline application or payment through DD, candidates have to send the application form along with all required documents at AIMA, New Delhi before the due date.
- The application form fee for all the candidates is Rs 1400/-.
- There is no fee concession for the reserved category.
- The fee can be paid through the following modes: Credit card/debit card, net banking, demand draft and through cash payment.
- The demand draft will be made in favor of All India Management Association from any bank.
Check How to fill MAT Application Form in details.
- Minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation. The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
- The candidates who have a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation can apply for the test (45% marks for the SC/ST candidates). The NRI candidates can also appear for the test.
- There is no age limit to appear for the MAT exam. The candidates of any age can appear for this entrance test.
- There is no attempt limit for the examination.
Check complete MAT eligibility criteria from here.
MAT Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: MAT examination will be held online as well as offline.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will consist of 200 questions.
- Total Marks: There are five sections and each section will carry forty marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry one mark.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer ¼ marks is deducted.
- Subjects: The question paper will consist of the five sections mainly language comprehension, mathematical skills, data analysis and sufficiency, intelligence and critical reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
|Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
Candidates who are preparing for the MAT examination must be aware of the syllabus and pattern of the exam. The MAT syllabus comprises of the questions from the section mentioned below:
Check MAT Books 2017 from here.
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data analysis and Sufficiency
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Indian and Global Environment
Check complete MAT Syllabus from here.
MAT Preparation Tips
The candidates should prepare each topic and should not leave any topic for the last moment. The candidates can make the short notes and can revise them for the better preparation. The candidates can also prepare from the previous year mock papers. It is also important to make proper planning and study schedule in order to score well in the exam.
Check complete MAT Preparation Tips from here.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
MAT Admit Card
The candidates can get the MAT admit card 2017 through the website. The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. The candidates will get the admit card on 28th April 2017. The admit card contain the details like students roll no, name, exam centre, paper timing etc.
MAT Answer Key
Students can check their answers and can calculate their marks and score with the help of the answer key. Hence after completion of the exams students need not to wait for the result for their score and marks as they can calculate their marks and score from the answer key. MAT 2017 answer key will be declared after one/two weeks of the examination.
MAT result 2017 will be declared one month after the examination. The score of the MAT examination is valid for one year. Here in this page we will update the details regarding MAT Score Card.
MAT 2018 will be organized to provide admission to the MBA/PGDM programmes. This exam is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA). MAT Registration 2018 will begin from the 2nd week of December 2017.
Almost every management college accepts the MAT score for admission to their management programme. Every college has its own percentile to accept MAT score. Besides the score some of the colleges also conduct their own entrance test for admissions. The MAT 2017 score card will be valid for one successive year only.
If you have any doubt regarding MAT 2017 you can ask your query in the comment box given below.