MH CET 2020 Application Form, Registration, Exam Dates – Apply Here
MH CET 2020 Registered Candidates can change their district preferences for exam center till 10th June 2020 through login. MH CET is conducted every year by the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell. It is state level entrance exam to get admission in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D courses. This entrance test is also referred as MHT CET. Through this exam, qualifying candidates will be eligible for admission in various government and private institutions of Maharashtra state. In this article, candidates will get all the information related to MHT CET 2020 application form, dates, eligibility & procedure of applying.
MH CET 2020 Application Form – Exam Centre District Preference Till 10th June
MH CET 2020 Registered Candidates can change their district preferences for exam center till 10th June 2020 through login. Click here to login.
Note : Students must update their HSC board information in the application till 7th June 2020.
Candidates should go through the guidelines given below to fill the MH CET 2020 application form:
- MH CET 2020 Application forms is available for the eligible candidates through online mode only.
- The registration process has been started from 7th January 2020.
- Candidates can do only one registration with one email ID and mobile number.
- The application form filling process will be carried out till 29th February 2020 without late fee.
- Candidates have to upload their passport size scanned photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Students must fill all the details in the application carefully as the correction facility may or may not provided by the authority later. As per the last years trend, the correction facility was not available for corrections.
- Multiple applications or incomplete application will lead to rejection.
- Take the printout of filled-in application form and keep it till the admission process gets over.
The application fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit Card, Net-banking. The application fee will be as follows:
Admissions Closing Shortly
- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates of PCM or PCB Group: Rs.800. For both PCM & PCB group fee is Rs.1600.
- Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only of PCM or PCB Group: Rs.600/-. For both PCM & PCB group fee is Rs.1200.
Here, candidates can check the MH CET 2020 eligibility criteria of Engineering, Pharmacy & agriculture courses:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be a citizen of Indian.
- Age: There will be no upper age limit to apply.
- For Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy & Pharma D: Applying candidate must passed his/her HSC/12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subjects along with one of the Biotechnology/Biology/Chemistry/Technical/Vocational subjects. Students must have secured 50% aggregate marks (45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability).
- For Agriculture: Applying candidate must passed his/her HSC/12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with PCB or PCMB or PCM or Inter Agriculture (with Physics, Chemistry) and English subjects.
- For B.Tech (Dairy Technology)/ B.F.Sc: Applying candidate must have passed with PCBE (PCME for B.Tech Dairy Technology) subjects with 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the 12th level.
MH CET 2020 Dates
Here, candidates can check the official MH CET 2020 Dates:
|Opening of application form||26th May 2020 (Re-started)|
|Last date to fill and submit the online application (without late fee)||1st June 2020|
|Online registration with late fee of Rs.500||–|
|Last date of Payment of application fee through online mode||1st June 2020|
|Last date of application submission & fee payment (for already registered candidates)||1st June 2020|
|Last date to update HSC Board information||7th June 2020|
|Last date to make changes in preference of exam district||Till 10th June 2020|
|Exam date||4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 13th, 14th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st July and 3rd, 4th, 5th August 2020|
How to Apply
Candidates can go through the steps to fill MH CET 2020 Application form in the below given section:
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Click on ‘New User Registration’.
- Fill valid email Id and mobile number.
- Now, click o ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill the details such as personal, contact, category, gender, date of birth, educational, etc.
- After that click on “Upload Photo & Signature” button.
- Upload scanned photo (file should be between 15 KB to 50 KB) and signature (file should be between 5 KB to 50 KB) in .JPEG format.
- Click on “Click here to upload images’ button to upload the images.
- Choose the file and click on ‘Upload’ button.
- Now, click on ‘Continue’ button to process further.
- Now make payment on clicking the ‘Pay Now’ tab.
- Choose the payment option and pay the requisite fee.
- After successful payment click on the “Generate MHT CET 2020 Registration Confirmation Page” link.
- Take the printout and keep it with you for further use.
If you have any other queries about MH CET 2020 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.