MH CET 2020 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Here
MH CET 2020 Application form will be available from second week of February 2020. MH CET is conducted every year by the Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell. It is state level entrance exam to get admission in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D courses. This entrance test is also referred as MHT CET. Through this exam, qualifying candidates will be eligible for admission in various government and private institutions of Maharashtra state. In this article, candidates will get all the information related to MHT CET 2020 application form, dates, eligibility & procedure of applying.
MH CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates should go through the guidelines given below to fill the MH CET 2020 application form:
- MH CET 2020 Application forms will be available for the eligible candidates through online mode only.
- The registration process will start from second week of February 2020.
- Candidates will be able to do only one registration with one email ID and mobile number.
- The application form filling process will end in the fourth week of March 2020.
- Also, the registration for practice test will start in the first week of April 2020.
- Candidates have to upload their passport size scanned photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Students must fill all the details in the application carefully as the correction facility may or may not provided by the authority later. As per the last years trend, the correction facility was not available for corrections.
- Multiple applications or incomplete application will lead to rejection.
- Take the printout of filled-in application form and keep it till the admission process gets over.
The application fee can be paid online through Credit/Debit Card, Net-banking. The application fee will be as follows:
- General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates: Rs.800/-.
- Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only: Rs.600/-.
Here, candidates can check the MH CET 2020 eligibility criteria of Engineering, Pharmacy & agriculture courses:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be a citizen of Indian.
- Age: There will be no upper age limit to apply.
- For Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy & Pharma D: Applying candidate must passed his/her HSC/12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subjects along with one of the Biotechnology/Biology/Chemistry/Technical/Vocational subjects. Students must have secured 50% aggregate marks (45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability).
- For Agriculture: Applying candidate must passed his/her HSC/12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with PCB or PCMB or PCM or Inter Agriculture (with Physics, Chemistry) and English subjects.
- For B.Tech (Dairy Technology)/ B. F. Sc: Applying candidate must have passed with PCBE (PCME for B.Tech Dairy Technology) subjects with 50% aggregate marks (45% marks for reserved categories) in the 12th level.
MH CET 2020 Dates
Here, candidates can check the tentative MH CET 2020 Dates:
|Opening of application form||2nd week of February 2020|
|Last date to fill application form||4th week of March 2020|
|Exam date||16th to 20th May 2020|
How to Apply
Candidates can go through the steps to fill MH CET 2020 Application form in the below given section:
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘New User Registration’.
- Fill valid email Id and mobile number.
- Now, click o ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill the details such as personal, contact, category, gender, date of birth, educational, etc.
- After that click on “Upload Photo & Signature” button.
- Upload scanned photo (file should be between 15 KB to 50 KB) and signature (file should be between 5 KB to 50 KB) in .JPEG format.
- Click on “Click here to upload images’ button to upload the images.
- Choose the file and click on ‘Upload’ button.
- Now, click on ‘Continue’ button to process further.
- Now make payment on clicking the ‘Pay Now’ tab.
- Choose the payment option and pay the requisite fee.
- After successful payment click on the “Generate MHT CET 2020 Registration Confirmation Page” link.
- Take the printout and keep it with you for further use.
If you have any other queries about MH CET 2020 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.