MH CET Law 2021: Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
MH CET Law 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern has been released through online mode. Examination will be conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. It is a state level entrance examination which is conducted one time in a year. Through this examination candidates can get admission in 3 year LLB and 5 year LLB courses. Admission will be offered in various colleges of law. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the MH CET Law 2021 including dates, application form, eligibility and etc.
MH CET Law 2021 Notifications – Syllabus & Pattern Released
MH CET Law 2021 Syllabus has been released. Check here for syllabus details.
MH CET Law 2021 Exam Pattern has been released. Check here for pattern details.
MH CET Law 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check MH CET Law exam dates from below:
For 5 Year LLB:
|Starting of application form||March 2021|
|Last date to submit application||April 2021|
|Last date of fee payment||Last week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of May 2021|
|Exam date||May 2021|
|Announcement of result||Last week of May 2021|
|Starting of counselling||Last week of July 2021|
For 3 Year LLB:
|Starting of application form||March 2021|
|Last date to submit application||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date of fee payment||4th week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of May 2021|
|Exam date||1st week of June 2021|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of June 2021|
|Starting of counselling||2nd week of July 2021|
MH CET Law 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about the MH CET Law 2021 application form from below:
- The Application form will be released from March 2021 for 5 year and in last week of March 2021 for 3 year law courses.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form by online mode.
- Fill all asked details like education, personal, address, communication and etc.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph & signature as per the prescribed format.
- Application form will be filled till the last week of April 2021 for 5 year and till fourth week of April 2021 for 3 year LLB courses.
- Fill application form carefully as after submission no correction can be done in the application form.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for other references.
- Students can pay the MH CET Law application fee through online mode.
- Fee will be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Candidates can check fee structure form below:
|For general category||Rs. 800|
|For reserved category||Rs. 400|
MH CET Law 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must go through the details about MH CET Law eligibility criteria before filling the form:
- Nationality: Indian/ foreign/ OCI and PIO candidates will be eligible.
- Age Limit: There will be no upper or lower age limit criteria.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year can also apply.
For 5 Year Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th standard from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 50% (40% for reserved category) marks in their qualifying exam.
For 3 Year Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have graduation or post-graduation degree from any recognized institute.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum 45% (40% for reserved category) marks in their qualifying exam.
MH CET Law 2021 Exam Pattern
In this section candidates can check MH CET Law exam pattern:
- Exam mode: Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marks: Question paper will be of 150 marks.
- Time Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to the candidates.
- Language: Questions will be asked in English and Marathi language.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for wring answer.
MH CET Law 2021 Syllabus
Here we have mentioned some important topics from the MH CET Law syllabus:
General Knowledge: Questions will be asked form the economics, civics, geography, current affairs, history and etc.
English: Vocabulary, reading comprehension, English usage error, fill in the blanks, common error, spelling error etc.
Mathematical Aptitude: Syllabus will include topics i.e. profit and loss, time and work, speed and distance, algebra, Venn diagram etc.
Logical Reasoning: Candidates can prepare from the topics like analogies, reasoning by analogy, relationship and drawing logical conclusion about structure, completing arguments etc.
Candidates can check here some important MH CET Law preparation tips and tricks:
- Make a routine for your study and follow it daily.
- Know your complete exam pattern and syllabus then prepare accordingly.
- Choose best study material and books for your preparation.
- Solve previous year’s question papers, sample papers and unsolved papers.
- Cover the entire syllabus. Do not skip any important topic.
- Make short notes of the topics and discuss your topics with others.
- Do regular yoga or exercise and stay fit and fine.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
MH CET Law 2021 Admit Card
MH CET Law 2021 Admit card will be released through online mode by the authorities. Candidates must have to bring their admit card with one valid ID proof in examination hall.
Admit card will be available in the first week of May 2021 for 5 years and in second week of May 2021 for 3 year courses. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter in the exam hall.
MH CET Law 2021 Answer Key
MH CET Law 2021 Answer key will be released after few days of the examination. Answer key will be available through online mode on the website. Through answer key candidates will be able to calculate their marks.
Candidates will be able to check their answer key by entering their login credentials like application number. After release of the answer key, result will be published online.
MH CET Law 2021 Result
MH CET Law 2021 Result will be published in last week of May 2021 for 5 year and in third week of June 2021 for 3 year law courses. Candidates can check their result through online mode. Authority will release separate merit list for 3 and 5 year courses.
Candidates can check their result by entering roll number or registration number. Keep result secure for other admission procedure. Check all the details mentioned on result, in case of any discrepancy contact to the officials.
MH CET Law 2021 Cut Off
MH CET Law 2021 Cut Off will be released by the authorities after announcement of the result. Cut off marks will be the minimum marks that candidates will have to obtain in the examination.
Candidates can check their cut off through online mode. Candidates will be called for the counselling based on the cut off marks. Authorities will set cut off marks for both 5 year and 3 year law courses.
MH CET Law 2021 Counselling
MH CET Law 2021 Counselling will be commenced in last week of July 2021 for 5 year courses and in second week of July 2021 for 3 year law courses. Based on the merit list candidates will be called for the counselling process.
Counselling will be conducted by the authority through online mode. Candidates will have to verify all their original documents to get admission. Seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the rank secured by the candidates, total availability of seats and etc.
Here we have mentioned some important documents which will be required for verification:
- MH CET Law 2021 result
- MH CET Law 2021 admit card
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passing mark sheets
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth proof
If you have any other query about MH CET Law 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.