MH CET Law 2022: Counselling (Started), CAP Allotment (Out), Admission
MH CET Law 2022 Revised Allotment of CAP Round 2 released on 22nd November 2022. Final Merit List (CAP II) has been released for 5 Yrs LLB. MH CET Law is a state level Common Entrance Test conducted by the Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra. The exam is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in 3 & 5 year Law programmes across the Maharashtra state. Qualified candidates of this examination can get admission in offered law courses at various Govt. and Private institution located across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the MH CET Law Admission 2022.
MH CET Law 2022 Notifications – Revised Allotment Out (LLB 3 Yr)
MH CET Law 2022 Revised Allotment of CAP Round 2 has been released on 22nd November 2022 for LLB 3 Yrs. Check Here for allotment details.
MH CET Law 2023 Examination will be held through online mode. Check more details about MH CET Law 2023 here.
MH CET Law 2022 CAP Round II Counselling Registration has been started from 4th November 2022 for 3 Years LLB. Check Here for counselling details.
MH CET Law 2022 Seat Allotment (3 Yrs. LLB) has been released for first round. Check Here for counselling details.
MH CET Law 2022 Final Merit List has been released on 18th October 2022 for LLB 3 Yrs. Check Here for counselling details.
MH CET Law 2022 CAP Round I Allotment has been released on 15th October 2022 for 5 Yrs. Check Here for counselling details.
MH CET Law 2022 Final Merit List has been released on 13th October 2022 for LLB 5 Yrs. Check Here for counselling details.
MH CET Law 2022 Result has been declared on 12th September 2022 for 3 Yrs LLB & 11th September 2022 for 5 Yrs LLB. Check Here for result details.
MH CET Law 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete MH CET Law exam dates for the 2022 session:
|For 5 Year LLB
|For 3 years LLB
|Starting of application form
|20th March 2022
|24th March 2022
|Last date to submit application
|22nd June 2022
|22nd June 2022
|27th to 29th June 2022
|Availability of admit card
|23rd July 2022
|24th July 2022
|2nd August 2022
27th August 2022 (Re-exam)
|3rd & 4th August 2022
27th August 2022 (Re-exam)
|Announcement of result
|11th September 2022
|12th September 2022
|Starting of counselling
|26th September 2022
|30th September 2022
MH CET Law 2022 Result
The Result has been released by the authority for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Candidates are able to check their result from 11th September 2022 (For 5 year law course) and 12th September 2022 (For 3 year law course).
Authority has released the MH CET Law result separately for every courses. Candidates are able to download their result by entering their login details in the website of authority.
MH CET Law 2022 Cut Off
The cut off will be released by the authority for shortlisting the candidates for counselling procedure. MH CET Law Cut off marks will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to be eligible for admission.
Authority will release the MH CET Law cut off marks on the basis of various factors including no. of candidates appeared in the examination, average marks scored by candidate etc. On the basis of cut off marks, authority will release final merit list containing the names of shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure.
MH CET Law 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure is conducted by the authority for every shortlisted candidate. Authority conducts the separate counselling procedure for both 3 & 5 years law programme. Candidates are able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 26th September 2022 for 5 Yrs LLB and has been started from 30th September 2022 for 3 Yrs. LLB.
Provisional alphabetic list has been released on 10th October 2022 for 5 Years LLB courses. It has been released on 15th October 2022 for 3 Years LLB courses. Final merit list for 5 Years LLB has been released on 14th October 2022 and on 18th October 2022 for 3 Years LLB.
Counselling for CAP round II has been started from 27th to 31st October 2022 for LLB 5 Years. The counselling procedure is conducted through online mode only. Alphabetic merit list of LLB 5 Years has been released on 3rd November 2022 for CAP round II.
Counselling for LLB 3 Years has been started from 4th November 2022 for CAP round II. Final merit list for round 2 has been released on 10th November 2022 for LLB 5 Years. Alphabetic list of second round for 3 Yrs LLB has been released on 15th November 2022. Final merit list has been released on 18th November 2022 for 3 years LLB. Revised allotment for round 2 has been released on 22nd November 2022 for LLB 3 Years.
Candidates have to register themselves for the counselling procedure for participating in the counselling rounds. Registered candidates have shortlisted for the admission on the basis of their rank and availability of seats in applied institutions.
After the allotment of seats candidates have to report in the allotted centers along with the following documents:
- MH CET Law 2022 result
- MH CET Law 2022 admit card
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passing mark sheets
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth proof, etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
MH CET Law 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the MH CET Law Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released from 20th March 2022 (5 Year LLB) and from 24th March 2022 (for 3 year LLB).
- Candidates are able to submit the application form through online mode only as no other mode will be provided.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Authority will not provide the correction facility to edit incorrect details in application.
- The details like phone no. and email id must be corrected and working as all the communication will be done through them.
- The last date to submit application form is 22nd June 2022 for 3 and 5 Yr LLB.
- Application correction has been started from 27th to 29th June 2022.
- Candidates must submit the application form before prescribed date for submission as no application form will be accepted after that date.
Application Fee can be submitted through online mode only. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The fee for MH CET Law 2022 application form will be as follows:
|For general category
|For reserved category
MH CET Law 2022 Eligibility
Checkout the complete MH CET Law eligibility norms for the examination:
For 5 Years Law Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure at least 45% (40% for reserved category) marks in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their intermediate examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
For 3 Years Law Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in required discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must secure minimum 45% (40% for reserved category) marks in their qualifying exam.
MH CET Law 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete MH CET Law examination pattern for the 2022 session:
- Exam mode: Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Question: The question paper will consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs) of 150 Marks.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided for solving the question paper.
- Language: The medium of question paper will be in in English and Marathi language.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
MH CET Law 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will consist of various topics from the required subjects. The question paper will be consisting of various questions from the General Knowledge, English, Mathematical Aptitude, Logical Reasoning.
MH CET Law syllabus for the examination can be checked out through the website of authority. For the ease of candidates, we will also provide the complete syllabus for examination through online mode.
Following are some effective tips and tricks for better MH CET law preparation of examination:
- Make a proper schedule for study and start your preparation accordingly.
- Go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus for the examination.
- Solve previous year’s question papers, sample papers and unsolved papers.
- Cover the entire syllabus. Do not skip any important topic.
- Make short notes of the topics and discuss your topics with others.
- Choose best study material and books for your preparation.
MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card
MH CET Law admit card has been released by the authority through online mode only. The admit card is an essential document to be carried out on the day of examination. Candidates are able to download their admit card by login into the website of authority from the 23rd July 2022 (For 5 year course) and 24th July 2022 (For 3 year course).
The admit card releases separately for both 3 & 5 years law programme. Authority has released the admit card for successfully registered candidates for the examination.
MH CET Law 2022 Answer Key
The answer key will be published by the authority for every candidate after few days from the completion of examination. Along with the answer key, authority will also release the objection facility for the answer key.
The MH CET Law 2022 Objection facility will be regulated for collecting the objection made by candidates in the answer key. After the completion of objection, authority will release the final answer key for the examination.
If you have any other query about MH CET Law 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.