MICAT II 2020 Application (Till 17th Jan), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
MICAT II 2020 Application Form has been extended till 17th January 2020. MICAT is conducted two times in a year as MICAT I & MICAT II. The application process has begun from 26th November 2019 for MICAT II exam respectively. Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA) conducts MICAT. It offers admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communication (PGDMC). Mica Admission Test (MICAT) will be on the basis of XAT/ CAT/ GMAT scores. Candidates must read this article for updated details regarding MICAT application form 2020.
MICAT 2020 Application Form – Till 17th Jan for MICAT-II
MICAT II 2020 Application Form has been extended till 17th January 2020 (11:50 pm). Click here to apply.
Candidates must check following details regarding MICAT 2020 Application form:
- MICAT 2020 Application form is available through online mode.
- MICAT I application form can be submitted from 9th October 2019 to 26th November 2019.
- MICAT II application form can be submitted in from 26th November 2019 to 17th January 2020.
- No other mode will be available other than online mode.
- Candidates have to provide valid/ working email id & mobile number. All important information regarding application form will be sent to it.
- While filling application form, candidates will have to also upload coloured recent passport size photograph & scanned image of signature.
- Also provide all required personal & academic details in the application form.
- Incomplete or incorrect application will be rejected.
- Re-check & verify your details provided before submission.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of application form to the authority.
- Candidates must keep print out of application form safe till admission.
- MICAT 2020 application fee can be paid through online mode.
- The application fee is Rs.1985.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via credit card, debit card or net banking.
MICAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding MICAT 2020 Eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 system) or equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last semester for Bachelor’s degree will be also eligible to apply.
- Exams: Applying candidate will have to take at least one of the three exams from CAT/ XAT/ GMAT.
MICAT 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table for MICAT 2020 application dates:
|Events||Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|Registration begins||9th October 2019|
|Last date for registration||26th November 2019|
|MICAT –I exam date||7th December 2019|
|Registration begins||26th November 2019|
|Last date to register||17th January 2020|
|MICAT –II exam date||25th January 2020|
How to Apply for MICAT 2020
Here candidates can go through complete step by step procedure to apply for MICAT 2020:
- Go to the official website. (Link is provided above)
- The application form will be different for new applicants & for already registered user.
- Enter details like name, gender, Date of Birth (D.O.B), email id.
- Now you will receive login id & password on registered email id.
- Now login using the registration number & password.
- After that proceed to fill application form by providing required personal & academic details.
- Personal details will include full name, parent’s name, category, etc.
- Academic details will include your qualification, percentage, appearing proof etc.
- Now provide exam venue/ city preference from available options.
- Also select city for Group Exercise (GE) &Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- After that, upload scanned image of photograph & signature.
- Now choose medium for payment as credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Re-check & verify all details provided in application form.
- Read declaration carefully& tick on ‘I Agree’ option.
- After that confirmation page will be generated.
- Take print out of application form for further process.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for MICAT. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. It is necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding MICAT application form 2020 to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to MICAT 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.