MP PPT 2021 Application (Started), Counseling Registration – Apply Here
MP PPT 2021 Application Form (Counselling Registration) has been started from 10th August 2021 for diploma admissions. MP PPT Exam has been cancelled. The admission will be offered through merit scores of 10th level. Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) is organized by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). Admission will be offered to candidates in diploma courses. Candidates will be offered admission into various government/ private institute of Madhya Pradesh state. Here we are providing details as application form, its fee and much more regarding MP PPT Application Form 2021.
MP PPT 2021 Application Form – Started
MP PPT 2021 Application Form (Counselling Registration) has been started from 10th August 2021 for diploma admissions. Click here for registration.
Candidates must go through following details regarding MP PPT Application Form:
- MP PPT registration will get started via online mode. No other mode will be entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form for MP PPT 2021 from June 2021.
- The last date to submit the application form will be first week of July 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to provide valid email ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must also provide valid mail ID & phone number in the application form as all important information will be sent to it.
- It will be also mandatory for candidates to provide scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection so candidates must provide all details completely & carefully.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Candidates must also take printout of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- General category candidates will have to submit Rs. 400/-.
- The application fee for reserved category candidates will be Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates who will apply through online Kiosk portal will have to submit Rs. 60/-.
- Candidates applying through login to the registered citizen user will have to submit Rs. 20/-.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable.
MP PPT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for MP PPT 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10thor equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score 35% marks in qualifying marks to be eligible.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as their mandatory subject in qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
MP PPT 2021 Application Dates
Here we are providing schedule regarding MP PPT Application Dates:
|Starting of application form||10th August 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||24th August 2021|
|Login for choice filling||16th to 1st September 2021|
|Application correction starts||25th to 26th August 2021|
|Edit and re-choice filling||31st August to 1st September 2021|
|Common merit list||2nd September 2021|
How to Apply for MP PPT
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for MP PPT:
- Visit official website (Link is provided above).
- Click on the given apply link.
- A new link will be open on your computer screen.
- Read all the given instructions & tick on “I Agree” option.
- Enter basic details as candidates name, mail ID, phone number etc.
- Login using the given login credentials.
- Enter academic, address, gender, age & other details in the form.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature
- After that re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, proceed to submit the application fee.
- Once all details will be completely filled, take printout of application form.
- Keep it safe till future use.
Candidates must go through above article for details regarding MP PPT Application Form 2021. Form will be accepted only of eligible candidates so candidates must not forget to check all the norms before applying. Candidates are advised to follow all the steps at the time of registration to avoid rejection/ cancellation of form.
If you have any other queries regarding MP PPT 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.