NATA 2020 Application Form (Released), Dates – Apply Online Here
NATA 2020 Application Form has been started from 1st February 2020. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is organized by the Council of Architecture (COA). It is a national level exam which offers admission in architecture courses twice in a year. Through NATA 2020 entrance exam, candidates will get admission into 5 years of Bachelors of Architecture (B.Arch) programme in all over India. Candidates must read this article to check updated details related to NATA Application form 2020 dates, fee, mode, eligibility and procedure to apply.
NATA 2020 Application Form – Started
NATA 2020 Notification has been released. The application form has been started from 1st February 2020. Click here to apply online.
Candidates must go through following details of NATA 2020 Application form before applying:
- Candidates have to fill NATA 2020 application form through online mode.
- Candidates are able to register from 1st February 2020 for both sessions.
- The application form for first session will be filled till 16th March 2020.
- The application form for second session will be filled till 4th May 2020.
- Candidates are able to register themselves for both first test and second or for one session as per their choice.
- Candidates have to fill all required personal & academic details.
- Candidates have to upload required documents.
- Candidates have to upload recent passport size colored photograph & signature in jpg/ jpeg format.
- The minimum size of photo will be 4 KB & signature will be 1 KB.
- The maximum size of photo will be 100 KB & signature will be 30 KB.
- Candidates will be provided only one opportunity to correct their personal details.
- The correction window will be open from 21st to 23rd March 2020 (First session) and from 9th to 11th May 2020 (Second session).
Documents required while filling NATA 2020 Application:
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Contact number
- Fee payment details
- NATA 2020 Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to select any of the options of payment through Electronic Payment Gateway (EPG) via credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- Candidates who will chose test centre outside India will have to submit Rs. 10,000/- for either of two sessions & Rs. 18,000 for appearing in both sessions.
- For Indian candidates, fee is mentioned below:
|Session||General category fees (Rs.)||Reserved (ST/SC) category fees (Rs.)|
|Only first session||2000/-||1700/-|
|Only second session||2000/-||1700/-|
Check here- How to Fill NATA Application Form
NATA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To check if you are eligible, candidates must read following NATA 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates will have to qualify 12th level or equivalent examination from a recognized university or board.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidates must have passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subjects.
- Percentage: Candidates must have secured minimum 50% qualifying marks in PCM.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit for NATA 2020.
NATA 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check the following table to know about NATA 2020 Application dates:
For First session:
|Online application form starts||1st February 2020|
|Submission of application form last date||16th March 2020|
|Image upload & fee payment closes||20th March 2020|
|Application correction window||21st – 23rd March 2020|
|NATA exam date||19th April 2020|
For Second session:
|Registration starts||1st February 2020|
|Registration closes||4th May 2020|
|Image upload & fee payment closes||8th May 2020|
|Application correction window||9th – 11th May 2020|
|Second session exam date||31st May 2020|
How to Apply for NATA 2020
Candidates must check the following procedure to fill NATA 2020 application form:
- Visit the official website (Link is provided above).
- Click on link flashing as “New Registration”.
- Register and obtain login credentials.
- Fill the application form by providing personal information, educational details and test center preference.
- Upload photograph & signature in the format as prescribed above.
- Submit the application form fee.
- Take the print out of confirmation page and application form for further use.
Here in this NATA 2020 Application form article, we have given details regarding mode of the form, fee details, documents required and steps for how to fill the form. Candidates must also check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Mistakes while filling the form must be avoided so as candidates may not face rejection of forms later.
If you have any other query related to NATA 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.