NCHMCT JEE 2019: Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Counselling Process
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Counselling is starting from 27th May 2019. The exam is managed by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national level examination. This exam is conducted for providing admission into B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration course. On the basis of this exam, the university will offer admission into at all its affiliated institutions. Through this article, candidates can get complete information about NCHMCT JEE 2019.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Notification – Counselling from 27th May
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Counselling Schedule has been released. It is starting from 27th May 2019. Check here for counselling details.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Result has been declared on 15th May 2019. Check here for result details.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Answer Key, Responses & Question Papers has been released. Candidates can challenge the answer key till 5th May 2019. Check here for answer key details.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Dates
Check below official dates of the NCHMCT JEE examination:
|Availability of Online Application||15th January 2019|
|Last date to fill application||25th March 2019|
|Last date for the uploading of scanned images & fee payment||26th March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards||3rd April 2019|
|Date of Exam||27th April 2019|
|Result Declaration||15th May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||27th May 2019|
NCHMCT JEE Result 2019
The result of the written test has been declared on 15th May 2019. Candidates can check the NCHMCT JEE 2019 result through online mode.
The All India merit list will be prepared of the candidates on the basis of marks secured in the examination.
On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
The reservations of seats as per the categories are given below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
|Physically Disabled (PD)||5%|
NCHMCT JEE Counselling
The NCHMCT JEE 2019 counselling will be started from 27th May 2019. It will be organized in three rounds.
It involves checking for eligibility, documents verification, depositing of counselling & semester fee and opportunity to opt for the choice of institutions.
The university will not organize any group discussion or interviews round for admission.
The admission will be strictly based on the All India Rank (AIR) earned by the candidate in the examination.
The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank, merit, choice of Institution, etc.
NCHMCT (National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society) is a national level exam. It is conducted to offer admissions in 3 years B.Sc (HHA). From the year 2019, NHMCT JEE will be conducted by NTA (National Test Agency). The application form for NHMCT JEE 2020 will be provided in the last week of December 2019.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form
- Candidates can get the online application & information brochure through online mode from the website.
- NCHMCT JEE 2019 application form is available from 15th January 2019.
- Candidates can fill & submit the application till 25th March 2019.
- No application is issued through offline mode or any other mode.
- At the time of form filling, candidates have to upload their recent photograph & signature.
- Fill the form carefully, no request for change/correction/modification will be entertained.
- Keep the print copy of the filled application for future use.
The application fee is Rs. 800 (Rs. 400 for SC/ST/PwD & transgender candidates). The fee can be deposited through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan.
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria complete details are mentioned here:
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent (10+2 system) with English as one of the subjects.
- Subject: Pass English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- Upper Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be 25 years (28 years for SC/ST category) as on 1st July 2019.
- Candidates born on or after 1st July 1994 (1st July 1991 for SC/ST category) are eligible.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern
Check NCHMCT JEE exam pattern from below:
- Exam Date: The examination will be organized on 27th April 2019.
- Exam Mode: It will be organized via online mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be three hours (9:30 AM – 12:30 PM).
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
- Number of Questions: Total 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, four marks will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus
There is no prescribed NCHMCT JEE 2019 syllabus for the examination. Candidates can prepare for the exam according to the given subjects. The subjects are Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning & Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, and English Language.
NCHMCT JEE Admit Card 2019
Candidates should download the admit card from the official site through online mode. The NCHMCT JEE hall ticket has been released from 3rd April 2019.
The university does not send the admit card through offline mode or by post.
Candidates can download two copy of the admit card. One copy of admit card duly self-attested to be deposited with invigilator for their signature & same will be produced at the time of counselling. The second copy of it will be required to be retained at the examination center.
If you have any other query about NCHMCT JEE 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.