NEET 2021 Application Form (Started), Registration – Apply Here
NEET 2021 Application Form for phase 2 has been extended till 26th October 2021. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). It is a national level entrance examination which is conducted only twice in a year. Through this examination, candidates get admission into medical courses – MBBS/ BDS/ Ayush courses in various renowned medical institutions. NEET Application form can be filled through online mode. Candidates can read this complete article to know complete details about NEET application form 2021 including fee, eligibility, dates, etc.
NEET 2021 Application Form – Extended (Phase 2)
NEET 2021 Registration for phase 2nd has been extended till 26th October 2021. Click here to register.
Click here for application notice.
NEET 2022 Registration will be commenced from second week of July 2022.
NEET 2021 Application Fee Payment facility has been re-started. Fee payment can be done till 15th August 2021. Click here to make application fee payment.
Here we have mentioned details about NEET 2021 application form:
- Application form has been made available through online mode only. Any offline facility will not be provided to apply for NEET 2021.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 13th July 2021.
- Candidate are able to fill only one application as submission of multiple application form will get rejected by the authorities.
- Fill complete details carefully in application including education, personal, communication, etc.
- Students have to upload required scanned documents in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Last date of application submission is till 10th August 2021.
- In case of uploading of incorrect images or details, students are able to make correction during the correction period. The correction window is opened from 11th August 2021.
- Application fee payment window has been re-opened from 13th to 15th August 2021.
- Candidates have to fill any four cities as per their preferences for examination centre.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form to the authority.
- Candidates are advised to don’t forget to take printout of the filled application form.
Documents required at the time of registration:
- Scanned image of passport size photograph (between 10 to 200 kb).
- Scanned image of signature (between 4 to 30 kb).
- Scanned image of left thumb impression (in case if left hand thumb being unavailable, right hand thumb impression can be used and file size should be in between 10 to 200 kb)
- Image of 10th class certificate (between 100 to 300 kb).
- Image of post card size photograph (between 50 to 300 kb).
- Application fee can be remitted by the candidates through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay online fee using debit card/ credit card/ net banking and UPI or PAYTM.
- Fee through any offline mode will not be accepted.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Here we have given fee structure for different category candidates:
|Category||Application Fee||Outside India|
|General EWS/ OBC category||Rs.1400|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender category||Rs.800|
NEET 2021 Application Correction
NEET 2021 Correction facility is provided from 11th August to 14th August 2021. Candidates are able to make correction in the application form through online mode. Changes in application form through any offline method will not be accepted.
Candidates can make correction using their login credentials i.e. application number and password. Correction facility is only one-time facility in which candidates can make correction in details.
There are two type of correction in the application form, first one is image correction and the another one is details correction.
Students can only be allowed to make changes in the editable fields. The details in which candidates will be allowed to edit will be mentioned briefly by the authority.
The facility of image correction is provided to the students after the release of applications of NEET. Students who have made mistakes while uploading the images, are able to edit and upload the images correctly.
Here we have mentioned details in which candidates can make correction:
- Personal details
- Medium of question paper
- Parament address
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Academic details
- Choice of exam centre
Details in which candidates cannot make correction:
- Registered email ID
- Mobile number
NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following NEET eligibility criteria to apply for the examination:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRIs/ OCIs/ PIOs and foreign national candidates will be eligibility to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 17 years as on 31st December 2021. Decision in upper age limit is pending, so all the candidates all eligibility for apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their 12th with subjects i.e. physics, chemistry, biology/ biotechnology and English.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed with 50% marks (45% for PH and 40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination.
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th level exam from any recognised institutes.
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit will be 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
- Marks Criteria: Students must have passed in the subject of PCB & English individually & must have obtained 45% (40% marks for SC/ ST & OBC) marks taken together in PCB & English.
- Subjects: Candidates must have physics, chemistry, biology & english subjects in their qualifying exam.
NEET 2021 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check official application dates for NEET 2021:
|Application form release from||13th July 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||10th August 2021|
|Last date to submit online application fee||10th August 2021|
|Application correction||11th August to 14th August 2021|
|Application fee payment window re-open||13th to 15th August 2021|
|Availability of admit card||6th September 2021|
|NEET Exam||12th September 2021|
How to Apply for NEET 2021
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about the NEET 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘New registration’ tab.
- Fill basic details in the application form i.e. date of birth, category, mobile number etc.
- Now login using login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill exam center preference. You will have to fill 3 exam centers as per your preferences.
- Fill asked details carefully including academic details, personal, and other.
- After that upload the required documents i.e. photograph, signature, left thumb impression and 10th mark sheet etc.
- Make payment of the fee through online mode.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Recheck and verify all the details.
- Take printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future refences.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
In the above article, we have provided all details about the NEET 2021 application form. Candidates must fill their application form carefully to avoid any type of mistakes. Candidates can get the details about dates, eligibility and complete procedure to fill application form. Students will be able to make correction in the details and images during the correction period.
If you have any other query about the NEET 2021 Application Form, then you ask us by leaving your queries below.
What all documents is needed for neet registration 2021
when will be the registration start(precisely)?
is caste certificate required during neet registration
I am below 17 can i fill the form
You must be 17 years old till the date of exam to be eligible for NEET 2021.
My date of birth 09/07/1995 &General category kya mai form apply kr skta hu plz tel me
Sir/mam my date of birth 09/07/1995 kya mai form apply kr skta hu plz tell me.genral catagery
I’m 30 year old (general category),can I fill this form ,bcs earlier I have seen in Meet 2021 prospectus that there no upper age limit plzzz answer me
NEET 2021 information bulletin is yet to release, however according to the previous year official Information Bulletin candidates should not be more then 25 year old (general).
Sir me 12th me hu to kya me form apply kar sakta hu
yes, certainly you will be eligible for NEET 2021 as appearing candidates however you have to score required percentages later.
When we can register for neet 2021
Sir 12th me Biology me 48 no hai. Main OBC category ka hu. To main kya meet ka form fill Kar Sakta hu.
Can I fill the form as my DOB is 13/04/04
hi sir iam 27 years old
OBC non-creamy layer can i get age relaxation.
is court order came for age limit?
The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwD Candidates.
is caste certificate required during NEET registration?
Till.which date I must get my caste certificate ready?
I am 29 years old. BC Christian Adidravidar comes under which category now…please reply …can I eligible for relaxation of 5 years to write Neet UG exam??
Sir 01/01/2004 dob wala bhi 17 saal ka Mana jayega ya ek din km
Candidates should not be less than 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
what does these categories mean?
General Category (UR)
General EWS, OBC (NCL)
ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender
what books and sources should A foreigner student study for passing neet exam?please help me..
can I apply for neet 2021 as my DOB is 25/06/2004
Yes, will be eligible till then.
without physics +2 exam, I am eligible to take NEET.
I completed chemistry and biology
No, Physics is mandatory for NEET Exam.
I am 30 yr old am I eligible for neet exam 2021.
IT depends on you category, As Unreserved candidates will have maximum 25 year age limit and 5 year relaxation will be applicable for Reserved candidates.
Sir I am a poor boy.i scored
74% Iwant to study MBBS in board
Iam in class 12 can I eligible for neet test
Yes, Appearing candidates can also apply but you should be at least 17 year old.
Sir physics ki jagh computer science h to kiya neet exam de skte hai
HOW TO CLEAR FOR NEET EXAM AND SAMPLE NOTES
Sir physics ki jagah computer science h to kiya neet exam de skte h
At present l am in class 12th and I am 17year can I fill the form of neet as Board exam will be march 2021 ?
12 me 48 present marks hi or me gn catgry say hu keya me neet ka from apply kr sekta hu
No, your marks are not as per the eligibility norms.
Sir me 12 nios sat kr raha hu keya me neet 2021 me exam de sekta hu
As per I know that , there is no age limit in neet .
NO, Candidates must not be more then 25 years old. You can check it on the information bulletin of NEET 2020.
When we register for neet
We will update you through our article, so please wait and keep checking for latest updates.
Me nios say 12th kr raha hu keya me neet 2021 ke leya apply kr sekta hu
Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test’. Further more, study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.*
Sir, first year i loss ,i am not qualify,i need try again, please give me instruction,what can i will do.
sir,i was born in 21.11.2003
will i able to apply for neet 2021.
You just need to be at least 17 year old to be eligible for NEET.
I am neet intrasted
Sir. I was born in 25 August 2004
Will I able to apply for neet 202q
You just need to be less then 25 year old and greater then 17 year old to be eligible for NEET. 5 year reservation will be applicable in you belongs to reserve category.
I want to study MBBS
You have to qualify NEET Examination fist.
Sir what’s the maximum attempts for neet?
Will there be any change?
Changes will be confirm through NEET 2021 which is yet to release, however there is no attempts limit criteria. Candidates can apply till maximum age limit set by NTA.
neet 2021 exam will be in online or offline mode?
Usually NEET Examinations have been conducting through Offline mode but NEET 2021 details are yet to come.
Sir neet ka paper kitne language me ata hai
Candidates can opt. any two languages from 11 languages.
If a student going to appear in CBSE 12 board exam in 2021 as private student to clear the compartmental 1 paper (of PCB)than will he eligible to appear in NEET 2021?
According to the eligibility Norms of 2020, Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall
not be eligible to appear for ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test’.
For OBC (NCL) what is upper age limit ? For 2021!
Candidates should not be less than 17 years as on 31st December 2021. Upper age limit will be 25 years.
This released form for neet
Which e-mail id should be use for registration either student or parents.
You can use anyone email id according to your own convenience.
My candidate couldn’t crack NEET in 2019 and 2020.Whether he could appear in 2021 or not
their is no attempt limit for NEET. candidates can apply till maximum age limit set by NTA.
Can I apply for neet more than 3 years?
NEET examination have maximum age limit criteria so unless you pass that criteria you will eligible for Examination.
Sir agar age 17 se kam rahegi to Kya neet ko form Apply hoga
Sir agar age 17 se kam rahegi to Kya neet ko form Apple nahi kar sakate hai aur Kya age agar puri nahi rahegi to Kya. Bsc nursing me addmision nahi hoga please send your mention
You have to be eligible before applying for NEET 2021.
When neet 2021 form will fill
NEET 2021 Application Form are yet to release.
मै 12वी में अध्धयन कर रहा हूं क्या में नीट की परीक्षा दे सकता हूं। फार्म भर सकता हूं क्या।2021 के लिए 2021 में बोर्ड की एग्जाम भी हो जाएगी।
Neet 2021exam kab hoga
12th pass pcm student can give neet exam
I can give neet exam after 3 attempt and I am from St category .
Please clarify the upper age limit for sc obc candidate
There is no upper age limit in NEET exam.
Can we make the Fee payment through debit card
Can I made the payment of fee from my parents account
Please answer if NIOS students are eligible to write NEET 2021??
Sir iam in class 10+2 and yet to face the Board exams of 12th ,
when should i fill the NEET exam and can i fill and face the both AIIMS and NEET exam
from where and when i would have the details to fill the form
Sir I am from social caste category not scheduled caste does it mean that I fall in osc category,plzz plzz tell me ??
Did st candidates after 25 yrs are eligible for neet 2021 exams?
Mam it’s upper age limit is 25 or more plz confirm it
Obc (NCL) uper age limt
Can I change my gender.gender changed in application then I qualified neet exam
sir..i have got 83% in +2 class …but my birth is 15 November2004 therefore can i eligible for the neet exam 2021..??
For NRI candidates, do they have exam centre in Dubai
Sir can I score neet in 4 months preparation with 650+score
I eligible neet exam
sir i am from assam i scored 54% in higher secondary exam
with overall marks counting every subject physics chemistry biology english alt.english i scored 54%.
and by counting physics chemistry biology i scored 46% and i belong from sc cast can i apply for neet pls reply sir i m in great trouble
I have got 60 % in 12 boards will I be able to seat for this examination. Pls tell
You must check complete eligibility criteria- here.
How much may be the course fees and where are the couching centre ln southbengal
I want to study MBBs in abroad.