NEET PG 2021 Application Form (Extended), Registration – Apply Now
NEET PG 2021 Application Form has been extended till 25th August 2021. The application form has been released by National Board of Examination (NBE). It is a national level examination conducted for admission into MD/MS/ Postgraduate diploma course. For NEET PG, candidates can register themselves only once in a year. Foreign national candidates will have to qualify this test for admission into NEET PG medical courses. Candidates will get admission into various medical universities & institutes. Candidates must go through following NEET PG application form 2021 article for details such as application form, its fee & much more.
NEET PG 2021 Application Form – Extended
NEET PG 2021 Application Form has been extended till 25th August 2021. Click here to apply.
NEET PG 2021 Final edit window to rectify deficient/ incorrect image has been started from 2nd April 2021. Click here to make correction.
NEET PG 2021 Application Form can be filled till 15th March 2021. Click here to apply.
Here we are providing details regarding NEET PG 2021 application form:
- Candidates are able to fill the application form for NEET PG 2021 from 23rd February 2021.
- NEET PG 2021 application form has been made available via online mode.
- Authority has also provided option to rectify mistakes done in the application form . It has been provided only in few particulars.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected so candidates must fill the form carefully& completely.
- During registration, candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- All the important information will be send to candidates registered mail ID & phone number so candidates must provide valid/ working ID & number.
- Application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates, so candidates must satisfy all the eligibility norms.
- There is no need to send any filled in application form via post or courier.
- Once application form is completely filled candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form for future reference.
Candidates must keep following details/ documents ready while filling NEET PG Application Form:
- MBBS & provisional MBBS degree certificate
- Any one ID proof such as Aadhar card, Driving License, etc.
- Valid mail ID & phone number
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Left hand thumb impression
- MCI/ SMC details
- Debit card, credit card or net banking facility
- Candidates are able to fill the application fee via online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- General category candidates will have to submit 5015/- as their application fee
- Application fee for reserved category candidates will be 3825/-.
- Application form once submitted can not be withdrawn. Therefore, application fee will be non refundable in any case.
NEET PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following NEET PG eligibility norms before filling its application form:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have completed MBBS or provisional MBBS degree recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Registration: Candidates must have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by MCI/ SMC (State Medical Council).
- Internship: Student must have 1 year internship on or before 30th June 2021.
Eligibility for All India 50% Quota
- Nominated candidates (by Govt. of India) will have to submit signed certificate that they are appointed by GoI. The certificate needs to be send along with online printed application form.
- MBBS qualified students from state of Jammu & Kashmir will not be eligible under 50% quota. Therefore candidates who will get nominated by GoI to do MBBS in Jammu & Kashmir will be eligible under 50% AIQ.
- In case candidates complete their MBBS from J & K and fail to submit certificate will be not eligible under 50% AIQ seats.
NEET PG 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table for official application dates regarding NEET PG 2021:
|Application form release||23rd February 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||15th March 2021|
|Correction window||19th to 21st March 2021|
|Final edit window to rectify deficient/ incorrect image||2nd to 7th April 2021|
|NEET PG 2021 exam date||18th April 2021|
How to Apply for NEET PG
Candidates can check the steps below to apply for NEET PG 2021:
- Go to the official website (Link will be given above)
- Click on the given “Registration for PG link”.
- Now fill all the basic asked details such as name, parent’s name, education qualification, email Id & phone number.
- After that, you will receive application number & password.
- Also provide alternative number & address details & then click on “save & continue” option.
- Now MCI/ SMC certificate & photo Id must be submitted to complete registration process.
- Proceed to upload passport size photograph & signature.
- Also upload left hand thumb impression in the given space.
- Images must be in the jpg/ jpeg format only.
- The size of images should be 80KB.
- Now fill other asked & required details in the application form.
- After that verify & re-check the provided information.
- Once verification is completed proceed to submit application fee as per your category.
- Now click on “submit” option & then confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take printout of confirmation page.
- Keep it safe till admission.
Candidates must go through the above NEET PG 2021 application form article. Here we have provided all necessary details such as information regarding application form, its fee, documents required while registration and much more. Candidates are advised to also check & read the given eligibility criteria as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Do not forget to follow the mention steps to avoid any kind of rejection in the application form.
If you have any other queries regarding NEET PG 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.