NEET PG 2021 Syllabus, Subject – Wise Syllabus – Check Here
NEET PG 2021 Syllabus is prepared & released by Medical Council of India (MCI). The authority along with syllabus will publish the subject wise weightage of questions. Syllabus of NEET PG comprises of all subjects studied in 4.5 years of MBBS course along with 1 year of internship training. NEET PG 2021 Syllabus cover topics from Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical and Clinical taught during MBBS course. Candidates are advised to go through complete syllabus of NEET PG 2021 for better preparation.
NEET PG 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check NEET PG 2021 Syllabus given below for various subjects:
- Genetic and pediatric Diseases, Environmental and Nutritional Diseases, General pathology of infectious Diseases, The Blood vessels, The Heart , hematopoietic and lymphoid systems, The lung, The kidney and its collecting system.
- Cell injury, Cell death and adaptations, Acute and chronic inflammation, Tissue Repair, Regeneration, Healing and Fibrosis, Hemodynamic Disorders, thrombosis and shock, Diseases of the immune system Neoplasia.
- The oral cavity and Gastrointestinal tract, The liver, Gallbladder and Biliary tract, The pancreas, The male genital system, The female genital system and breast, The Endocrine system, The musculoskeletal system, The skin, The nervous system, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System, Cardiovascular Drugs, Drugs Acting on kidney, Drugs Affecting Blood and Blood formation, Gastrointestinal Drugs, Antimicrobial Drugs, Chemotherapy of Neoplastic Diseases, Miscellaneous Drugs.
- General Pharmacological Principles, Drugs acting on Autonomic Nervous system, Autacoids and Related Drugs, Respiratory and Related Drugs, Hormones and Related Drugs.
- Function and replication of informational macromolecules, Biochemistry of extracellular and intracellular communication, Nutrition, Digestion and Absorption ,Vitamins and minerals, Intracellular traffic and sorting of proteins, Glycoproteins, The extracellular matrix.
- Muscles and the cytoskeleton, Plasma proteins and immunoglobulins, Homeostasis and thrombosis, Red and white blood cells, Metabolism of xenobiotics, The Human genome project, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Structures and functions of proteins and Enzymes, Bioenergetics and the metabolism of Carbohydrate and lipids, Metabolism of proteins and amino acids, Structures.
- Methods and Techniques, Immunology, Bacteriology, Virology, Mycology, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Fractures and Injuries, Infections of bones and joints, Bone tumors, CTEV, PIVD, Back pain, Degenerative and metabolic bone disease, Miscellaneous Bone diseases.
Preventive and Social Medicine:
- Environment and Health, Hospital waste Management, Disaster Management ,Occupational Health , Genetics and Health , Mental Health, Health Information and Basic Medical Statistics, Communication for Health Education, Health Planning and Management, Health care of the community, International Health, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Man and Medicine : Towards health for all, Concept of Health and Diseases, Principles of Epidemiology and Epidemiologic Methods, Screening for Disease, Epidemiology of communicable Diseases.
- Epidemiology of chronic Non-Communicable Diseases and Conditions, Health programs in India, Demography and Family planning, Preventive Medicine in Obstetrics Pediatrics and Geriatrics, Nutrition & Health, Social Sciences and Health.
- Diseases of Ear, Diseases of Nose and Paranasal Sinuses, Diseases of oral cavity and salivary Glands, Diseases of pharynx, Diseases of Larynx and trachea.
- Diseases of Esophagus, Recent advances, Clinical methods in ENT and Neck masses, Operative surgery, Miscellaneous Topics.
- The thorax, The Abdomen, The Pelvis, The perineum, The upper limb, The lower limb, The Head and Neck, The Back, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Gastrointestinal Surgery, Urogenital Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Hernia, Umbilicus and Abdominal wall Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Burns, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Transplantation and oncology, Head Injury, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Anatomy and development of eye, Clinical methods in ophthalmology, Optics and refraction, Disease of conjunctiva, Disease of the cornea, Disease of the sclera.
- Disease of the Uveal tract, Disease of the lens, Glaucoma, Disease of the vitreous, Disease of the Retina, Vision and neuro-ophthalmology, Strabismus and Nystagmus, Disease of the lids.
- Disease of the lacrimal apparatus, Disease of the orbit, Ocular injuries, Basic principles of ocular therapy, Systemic ophthalmology, Community Ophthalmology, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Infectious diseases, tropical medicine and sexually transmitted diseases, Cell and molecular biology and genetic disorders, Clinical immunology, Nutrition, Gastrointestinal disease, Liver.
- biliary tract and pancreatic disease, Haematological disease, Medical oncology including haematological malignancy, Rheumatology and bone disease, Renal disease, Water electrolyte and acid base balance, Cardiovascular disease.
- Respiratory disease, Intensive care medicine, Drug therapy and Poisoning, Environmental medicine, Endocrine disease, Diabetes Mellitus & other metabolic disorders, Neurological disease, Miscellaneous Topics
- Diseases & Injury to female genital tract, Conception, Birth control and MTP, Trophoblastic diseases, Ectopic gestation and disorders of menstruation.
- Tumors and its therapy, PID, Chronic pelvic pain, Endometriosis, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Normal pregnancy, Complications of pregnancy, Medical and surgical illness complicating Pregnancy Pre-term labour, PROM, Post maturity, IUD, Malposition.
- Malpresentation, Cord prolapse, Prolonged labour, obstructed labour, Diseases of Foetus and newborn, Operative obstetrics, Special topics in obstetrics, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Medical Jurisprudence, Autopsy, Death, Post mortem changes, Injuries and wounds, Thermal death, Starvation, Mechanical Asphyxia, Sexual offences and Abortion, Poisoning, Psychotropic drugs, Asphyxiants, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Growth and development, Disorders of growth and development, Adolescent health and development, Fluids and electrolytes, Nutrition and macronutrient disorders.
- Micronutrient in health & Disease, Newborn infants, Immunity and Immunization, Infectious diseases, Common protozoal & Helminthic infections, Diseases of Gastrointestinal system and liver, Hematological disorders, Disease of Ear nose and throat.
- Respiratory System, Disorders of the Cardiovascular system, Disorders of the Kidney and urinary tract, Endocrine and Metabolic disorders, Neuromuscular disorders, Malignancy in childhood, Collagen vascular Disorders, Genetic disorders, Inborn errors of metabolism.
- Ophthalmology : Ocular manifestations of systemic disorders common skin disorders and leprosy, Poisoning and Accidents, Pediatric critical care, Practical Procedures, Rational drug therapy, Integrated management of childhood illness, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Cognitive disorders, Schizophrenia, Mood disorders, Anxiety disorders, Adjustment disorders, Somatoform disorders.
- Sexual disorders, Eating, Sleep and Personality disorder, Impulse control disorders, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Disorders of Pigmentation, Allergic disorders, Papulosquamous disorders, Papulo vesicular disorders.
- Systemic disorders with Cutaneous features, Leprosy, Fungal infections, Scabies, Pediculosis, STD, Malignant Skin disease, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Physics and Technique, Diagnostic features and signs, Systemic Radiology, Miscellaneous Topics
- Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy, Nuclear medicine, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Digestion and Absorption, Respiration, Cardiovascular Physiology, Nervous System, Excretion, Endocrine System, Sensory organs, Muscles, Miscellaneous Topics.
- General Anaesthesia, Regional Anaesthesia, Drugs used for Anaesthesia, Anaesthesia in coexisting diseases, Critical Care, Miscellaneous Topics.
Subject wise distribution of questions for NEET PG 2021
|Subjects||Subject wise weightage of questions|
|SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|MEDICINE DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY||45|
|SURGERY, ORTHOPEDICS & ANAESTHESIA, RADIODIAGNOSIS||45|
|OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY||30|
If you have any other queries regarding NEET PG 2021 Syllabus you can ask your queries in the comment below.