NEET PG 2020 Preparation Tips, Preparation Strategy – Know Here
NEET PG 2020 Preparation Tips can help you to achieve good rank in the examination. NEET PG is a national level exam conducted annually by National Board of Examination (NBE) for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses. Competition is tough for NEET PG exam as every year number of candidates appearing is increasing. Apart from hard work candidates need to have good strategic plan for studying. Hard work will not be enough to crack the exam so candidates need to do smart work. In this article, we have provided some NEET PG Preparation Tips 2020 which candidates need to follow for scoring better.
NEET PG 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can refer the given below tips and tricks to prepare for NEET PG 2020 examination:
Create a Time-Table:
Creating a proper time table is very beneficial for NEET PG. Time-table should be created in such a way that you cover all the topic & subjects for exam. Only creating time table will also be helpful unless you strictly follow it.
Candidate should prepare notes for each topic which they find difficult & important. Notes are very helpful for quick revision & revision when exams are close.
It is most important aspect while preparing for NEET PG. Candidates should regularly revise the topics which have been previously studied. Candidates should revise all hard as well as simple topics.
Know your Strength & Weakness:
Candidates while preparing for the exam must need to know their strength & weakness. Prioritize your studies by giving maximum time to important and hard topics. This approach will definitely help in cracking NEET exam.
Take Proper Sleep:
Having an irregular sleep pattern is not good for both physical & mental health. Candidates while preparing for exam need to have 7-8 hours of sleep for refreshing their mind for the next day.
Candidates while preparing for their exam should not ignore exercise. Exercise can be of any form such as walking, running or swimming etc. Regular exercise is not only good for body but acts as stress buster.
Good Study Material:
While preparing NEET PG candidates need to have good sets of books for studying. A good study material helps to going through complete subjects & topics of NEET PG. Candidates should also prepare from the previous year question papers to know the NEET PG 2020 exam pattern.
Exam Day Instructions
Candidates can follow the instructions given below before or during the examination day:
Things to do Before Exam Day:
- Candidates are advised to visit the examination center before the day of exam as to avoid last minute rush.
- Bring the NEET PG 2020 admit card to the examination center with a color photograph pasted on it.
- Reach the examination center on time as per allotted time slot.
- Follow the mandatory guideline regarding NEET PG dress code.
- Try to avoid studying at the last minute as it builds up tension.
Things to do During Examination:
- Maintain silence and be focused while reading the question paper.
- For filling-in the particulars only use black ball pen provided at the examination center.
- Be careful while filling the information and ensure that it correct and according to the guideline provided.
- Thoroughly check the Test-booklet for any missing or torn page or misprints. If any found immediately report to the invigilator.
- Obey the instruction given by the invigilator regarding filling up information and rules regarding exam.
- Read all the questions carefully before attempting them.
- Try solving the questions which are easier to tackle first then tough ones.
If you have any other queries regarding NEET PG 2020 Preparation Tips, you can ask your queries in the comment box given below.