NEST 2021 Application Form (Till 10th May), Registration – Apply Here
NEST 2021 Application Form has been extended till 10th May 2021. This examination is organized by the NISER, Bhubaneswar and UM- DAE- CEBS. National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is a national level test which is conducted one time every year. Through this examination admission is offered in 5 year Integrated M.Sc. programs. This examination is conducted around 90 cities in all over India. Application form will be released through online mode only. Candidates can read this article to know more about NEST application form 2021 including details i.e. application details, fee, eligibility etc.
NEST 2021 Application Form – Till 10th May
NEST 2021 Application Form has been extended till 10th May 2021.Click here to apply.
Here we have mentioned details about NEST 2021 application form:
- NEST 2021 Application form has been made available through online mode. Any offline facility will not be provided.
- Candidates are able to fill their application form for NEST 2021 from 24th February 2021.
- Candidates must fill details carefully including personal, communication and educational details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and scanned signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must have to fill exam city preferences at the time of filling application form.
- Fill details carefully in the application to avoid any type of mistakes, after submission of form any modification/ editing will not be accepted.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 10th May 2021.
- Take printout of the filled- in application form and keep it safe for future references.
Documents which will be Required for NEST 2021 Application Form:
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Digital copy of passport size photograph (size limit max: 80 kb)
- Scanned signature (size limit max: 80 kb)
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- Category certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- NEST Application fee can be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates can make online payment via debit card or credit card.
- Application fee will not be refundable and transferable under any circumstances.
Candidates can check fee structure for all category candidates in the given table:
|For general and OBC category candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 600/-|
NEST 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the details about NEST eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed their high school, intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after August 1st, 2021. For SC/ ST category candidates 5 years age relaxation will be provided.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should have passed with 60% aggregate marks in their examination.
- SC/ ST candidates must have passed with 55% aggregate marks.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying exam with physics, chemistry, biology or mathematics subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12th class are eligible to apply.
NEST 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check official NEST application dates from the given table:
|Starting of application form||24th February 2021|
|Last date to submit online application||10th May 2021|
|Release of admit card||30th May 2021|
|NEST 2021 exam date||14th June 2021|
How to Apply for NEST 2021
Here candidates will be able to know complete procedure about how to fill NEST 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the link ‘online application’.
- Enter asked details like name, email ID, mobile number, date of birth and gender etc. and click on ‘register’ tab.
- A message will be sent to your mobile number regarding user ID and password.
- Now you will need to login. Enter your login credentials i.e. user ID and password.
- Fill details in the application form including personal and qualifications i.e. marks of the qualifying exam, year of passing, board name etc.
- After filling details your will have to choose exam city (1 to 5) as per your preferences.
- Now press ‘save and nest’ button to proceed.
- Fill your educational qualification details like 10th and 12th class passing marks, year etc.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and scanned signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Documents should be uploaded in prescribed format.
- Fill your application fee payment details and pay the fee through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to do not press back or refresh button while payment.
- After final submission of application form take printout and must keep it safe for other procedure.
In this article we have provided all details about NEST 2021 application form. Candidates are advised to fill correct details in the application form as after submission correction facility will not be provided. In the above-mentioned details candidates can check application form details, fee details, eligibility criteria and complete procedure to fill application form.
If you have any other query about NEST 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.