NIFT 2020 Application Form (Started), Registration, Eligibility – Apply Here
NIFT 2020 Registration for Situation Test has been started. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conducts its own national level entrance exam. It is conducted one time in a year. It offers admission in various UG and PG courses in the field of Design. Through this entrance exam, admission will be offered to 16 affiliated campuses of NIFT across India. The application forms of NIFT 2020 will be available from the fourth week of October 2019. Candidates must read this article to know about NIFT Application form 2020 including application dates, mode, fee, eligibility criteria, etc.
NIFT 2020 Application Form
NIFT 2021 application form will be issued in the month of October 2020. Get more details about NIFT 2021 application form here.
NIFT 2020 Registration for Situation Test has been started from 23rd March 2020. Click here to register.
NIFT 2020 Application form can be filled till 31st December 2019.Click here for apply.
Candidates must read the below instructions about NIFT 2020 Application form:
- The application form is available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill their application form 23rd October 2019.
- Candidates must fill all the details correctly and carefully in the application form.
- The editing/correction facility has been provided to the candidates from 1st-4th January 2020.
- The application form can be filled till 31st December 2019.
- Also, candidates can fill their application form with late fee till 4th January 2020.
- Candidates who want to pay application fee through offline mode need to send the application form along with the demand draft to the given address:
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- The application fee can be paid through the online mode or offline mode.
- For online mode candidates can pay fee through debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can pay application fee through demand draft (DD) in favor of ‘NIFT HO’ payable at New Delhi.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
Candidates can check the NIFT 2020 application fee structure below:
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
NIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following NIFT 2020 Eligibility criteria to appear for the examination:
For UG Courses:
- Age Criteria: The upper age limit must be 23 years as on 1st October 2019.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class from any recognized board.
- Diploma Holders: Candidates who have 3 or 4 years diploma in engineering recognized by state board of India/AICTE/Technical Education can also apply.
For PG Courses:
- Age Criteria: There are no age limit criteria to apply.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must pass bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institution.
- Diploma: Candidates who have passed diploma in NIFT and NID are eligible to apply.
NIFT 2020 Application Dates
Here we have mentioned official schedule of NIFT 2020 dates regarding Application form and exam:
|Starting of online registration||23rd October 2019|
|Last date of submission of registration||31st December 2019|
|Last date for online registration with late fee||4th January 2020|
|Editing/update in application form||1st January 2020|
|Exam date||19th January 2020|
How to Apply for NIFT 2020
Candidates must go through the below given guidelines to know how to fill NIFT 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Click on New login link.
- Enter name or date of birth, email id and course.
- Enter the verification code and click on ‘submit’.
- Now login with the provided login credentials.
- Enter email ID and click on login.
- Fill all the required details like personal and educational details.
- Save this and then click to ‘proceed’.
- Now you have to upload photograph and signature in the registration form.
- Candidates must upload photograph (not greater than 100 KB) and signature (not greater than 50 KB) in JPG and JPEG format.
- Now click on payment option and fill the fee details to pay the fee.
- Application form will be submitted after the payment of fee.
- Now take printout of the filled application form for further procedures.
In this article, we have mentioned about NIFT 2020 application form details like mode of exam, application dates, etc. Candidates who want to apply for the NIFT 2020 must read given registration details carefully to avoid any kind of mistakes.
If you have any other query about NIFT 2020 Application form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.