NMAT 2023: Registration (Started), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
NMAT 2023 Registration has been started. Admissions will get started by GMAC. NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test) is a university level entrance examination organized by Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC). NMAT is a PG level exam for admission in various management courses like MBA & PGDM offered at NMIMS University and other renowned B-schools across India.
Candidates can apply for admission into the varied Top management courses on qualifying NMAT. In this article, we have provided complete details about the NMAT 2023 exam including exam dates, application, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
NMAT 2023 Notifications – Registration Started
NMAT 2023 Registration has been started from 1st August 2021. Check here for registration details.
NMAT 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||NMAT 2023|
|Full-Form||NMIMS Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Proctored exam at home|
NMAT 2023 Exam Dates
Check tentative NMAT Exam dates for 2023 session in given below table:
|Events||Starting Dates||Ending Dates|
|Registration starts||1st week of August 2022||2nd week of November 2022|
|Registration (Late)||2nd week of November 2022||2nd week of November 2022|
|Scheduling||1st week of August 2022||3rd week of November 2022|
|Re-scheduling||1st week of August 2022||4th week of December 2022|
|NMAT Exam date||2nd week of October 2022||4th week of December 2022|
|Registration- Retake||3rd week of October 2022||4th week of December 2022|
|Retake scheduling||3rd week of October 2022||4th week of December 2022|
|Release of Scorecard||–||–|
NMAT 2023 Application Form
Check the NMAT 2023 Application form details in the given below section:
- The NMAT 2023 application form will be available in online mode.
- Candidates can take the exam maximum of three times – first attempt + a maximum of two retake attempts.
- After the registration window opens from August 2022 for first attempt, it remains open throughout the year for all other attempts.
- The candidates will have to provide their basic personal details, academic details, contact details, work experience details, etc.
- Photographs and signatures of the candidates in scanned format should be uploaded in the application form.
- Candidates can schedule retake after completion of a scheduled attempt and retake exam can only be taken after a gap of 15 days from previous attempt.
- The candidates will have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Take the printout of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
How to Apply for NMAT 2023
- Step 1:Visit the online website (Link will be provided above).
- Step 2:Candidate need to provide information asked in application form such as personal, educational and work experience.
- Step 3:Enter your name and date of birth for verification.
- Step 4:Choose the schools to send your scores under “School preference” section.
- Step 5:Upload the photograph and signature matching your photo id.
- Step 6:Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step 7:Download and print the application form for future reference.
- The Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- The application fee can be paid by Visa, Master Card, Debit card, American Express, Diner Club, Net Banking, or Mobile Wallets payment gateways.
The application form fee for every candidate will be as follows:
|NMAT 2023 test registration fee (early)||Rs. 2300 + applicable taxes|
|Re-take||Rs. 2300 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score||Reports beyond 1st five – Rs.300 per score report + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||Rs. 1200 + applicable taxes|
NMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here, candidates can confirm their NMAT eligibility for 2023 examination:
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for NMAT 2023.
- Qualification: The candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university in order to appear for the admission test.
- Percentage: The candidates must score minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the last semester of their qualifying examination are also eligible for NMAT 2023.
NMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the NMAT Exam pattern 2023 from below given section:
- Exam Mode: NMAT 2023 exam will be conducted through online proctored mode at home.
- Question Types: The exam will contain multiple choice (MCQs) type of questions.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2 hours to complete the paper.
- Sections: The exam is divided into three sections – Quantitative Skills, Language skills & Logical Reasoning.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 108 questions in the paper.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the paper.
Know section wise distribution of questions in the below given table:
|Language Skills||36||28 min|
|Quantitative Skills||36||52 min|
|Logical Reasoning||36||40 min|
|Total||108 questions||120 minutes|
NMAT 2023 Syllabus
The NMAT Syllabus 2023 will be released by the Graduate Management Academic Council (GMAC). The syllabus for NMAT will be based on the basic knowledge of the given sections – Language skill, Quantitative skill and Logic Reasoning.
The complete syllabus of NMAT 2023 will contain the topics such as:
- Languages Skills: Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, Para Jumble, Fill in the blanks and correct grammar, antonyms, synonyms, analogic, Cloze test, Prepositions, etc.
- Quantitative Skill: HCF and LCM, coordinate geometry, mensuration, probability, profit and loss, number system, pie chart, ratio and proportion, percentage, Partnership, simple and compound interest, time and work, speed and distance, Alligation and Mixtures, Algebra, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Reasoning Analogies, Artificial Language, Blood Relations, Calendars, Cause and effect, Clocks, Coding-Decoding, Critical path, Cubes and cuboids, Data Sufficiency, Decision making, Alphanumeric series, etc.
NMAT 2023 Preparation Tips
NMAT preparation tips 2023 can be checked by the candidates below:
- Prepare a practical timetable and follow it regularly.
- Solve previous year’s papers to analyze and increase your performance.
- Revise the topics at the end of the day.
- Make short and simple notes for quick revision.
- Don’t take the stress. Practice yoga and meditation to ease your mind.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NMAT 2023 Admit Card
The NMAT 2023 Admit Card will be released through online mode. To download the admit card candidates need to enter login credentials. The candidates have to do NMAT 2023 slot booking to download their admit cards.
After the schedule is booked, the NMAT admit card of the candidate will appear in their dashboard. Candidates should take the printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam center on the day of exam. Along with the admit card, the candidates should carry a photo identity proof with them. Without these documents, the candidates will not be allowed to take their exam.
NMAT 2023 Exam Centers
The candidates can check below some of the exam centers provided for NMAT which is 73 exam centers within 68 cities-
NMAT 2023 Result
NMAT result 2023 of the examination will be announced in the third week of January 2023. An email regarding the availability of the scores will be sent to the candidates on their registered email address. Candidates will be able to download their scores by logging into the website.
The score card will contain the total scores, scaled score for each section and percentile ranking. Once the final percentile score is announced, the scores of the candidates will be sent to the school opted by them in the registration form.
NMAT 2023 Cut Off
The NMAT 2023 cut off will be declared after the declaration of result through online mode. Authority will release the cut off marks for each MBA specialization. NMAT cut off will be published by each participating institutions for its campus.
Candidates can check the cut off marks for each section requested for the exam. Candidates will reach the cut off marks which will be pre-selected for the further admission procedure.
NMAT 2023 Counseling
The NMAT 2023 Counselling process includes Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD and PI) rounds which will be conducted by the participating institutes.
Also, the participating institutes might conduct a WAT (Writing Ability Test) or Case discussion (CD) round instead of the conventional GD round. The final decision regarding the admission will be based on the candidate’s score in NMAT online test and performance in the interview round.
Documents Required for NMAT Selection:
Some of the documents required during the NMAT selection process are listed below:
- 10th mark sheet and passing certificate
- 12th mark sheet and passing certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate/ Passing certificate
- Postgraduate degree mark sheet
- AIU Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
- Work experience certificate
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Mediclaim Policy, etc.
If you have any other query related to NMAT 2023, you can ask your query in comments section given below.