OJEE 2024: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
OJEE 2024 will be conducted in first week of July 2024. Examination is conducted by the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam, Committee (OJEE Committee). It is a state level entrance exam conducted every year. The exam is conducted to offer admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various fields. Qualified candidates will get admission in B. Pharma, MCA, M.Tech, M.Arch and Lateral Entry courses in various government and private institutes in state. Interested candidates can apply through online mode. In this article we have provided complete details about OJEE 2024 such as application form, eligibility, pattern, etc.
OJEE 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||OJEE 2024|
|Full form||Odisha Joint Entrance Exam|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Conducting body||Odisha Joint Entrance Exam, Committee (OJEE Committee)|
|Application mode||Online mode|
OJEE 2024 Exam Dates
Check the tentative exam dates for OJEE 2024 mentioned below:
|Online Application Form||2nd week of March 2024|
|Last date to submit||2nd week of May 2024|
|Correction facility||3rd week of May 2024|
|Release of Admit card||4th week of June 2024|
|Exam date||1st week of July 2024|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of July 2024|
|Commencement of counselling||3rd week of August 2024|
OJEE 2024 Application Form
Here are details about OJEE 2024 Application Form with some key instructions given below:
- The OJEE 2024 Application Form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates should fulfill the eligibility requirements before filling out the application form.
- Application form for OJEE 2024 will release in the second week of March 2024.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal, academic details, contact number, etc.
- Candidates must upload the scanned photograph and signature in prescribed size and format.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till second week of May 2024.
- Authority will also provide the correction facility to the candidates from third week of May 2024.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- OJEE 2024 Application Fee will be paid through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to pay the fee using Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking for transaction.
- Application Fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The application fee for different courses are as follows:
|For single course (B. Tech (LE), MCA, MBA, MTech, M. Pharma)||Rs. 1000/-|
|For Combination courses (MBA and MCA/ M.Tech and M. Pharma)||Rs. 1500/-|
How to Apply for OJEE 2024
- Step-1: Visit the OJEE website (link will be provided above).
- Step-2: Candidates must register first and after entering details registration number will be generated.
- Step-3: Fill the application form details such as candidate name, apply for course, qualification details, contact details, etc.
- Step-4: Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee through online mode using Credit Card, Debit card, and Net Banking, etc.
- Step-6: Download the form and take the printout of the application form for further reference.
OJEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The OJEE eligibility criteria for 2024 session is given below:
For B. Pharma course:
- Qualification: The candidates must pass 12th class or its equivalent from any recognised board.
- Subject: Candidates must have passed with Physics and Chemistry as mandatory subject with one of the Mathematics/ Biology.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidates must be graduated in any stream from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidates must obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates).
For MCA course:
- Qualification: The candidates must have bachelor’s degree in BCA or Computer Science Engineering or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidates must score at least 50% aggregate marks (45% marks in case of reserved category candidates).
OJEE 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check details about OJEE Exam pattern 2024 mentioned below:
- Exam mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Type of Questions: The paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Duration: The duration of exam will be 2 hours or 1 hour for various courses.
- Medium: The exam will be conducted in English language.
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer 4 marks will be given and for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
Here are marking scheme given for various courses of OJEE 2024 below:
|Course||Number of Questions|
|B. Pharma||Total 120 questions (Physics- 40, Chemistry- 40, Mathematics- 40, Biology- 40 questions)|
Duration: 2 hours
|MCA||Total 120 questions (Mathematics- 60 and Computer Awareness- 60)|
Duration: 2 hours
|M.Tech||Total 90 questions (Branch question- 60, Engineering Mathematics- 20, Analytical & Logical reasoning- 10)|
Duration: 2 hours
|M.Pharm||Total 60 questions from B. Pharm course|
Duration: 1 hour
|MBA||Total 120 questions (Quantitative Technique- 30, Analytical & Logical Reasoning- 15, Verbal reasoning & Comprehension-15, General Awareness & Business Fundamentals- 15|
Duration: 1 hour
OJEE 2024 Syllabus
OJEE Syllabus 2024 will be released by the Odisha Joint Entrance Exam, Committee (OBJEE Committee). The syllabus for entrance test will be available differently for each course. If candidate want to prepare better in exam they should practice the topics thoroughly.
The following are the topics given for different courses that cover OJEE 2024 syllabus:
- Pharma Syllabus: Measurements and Motion, Heat and thermodynamics, characteristics of materials, liquids, electricity and magnetism, wave motion, optics, electronic devices, relativity and nuclear physics.
- M.Tech Syllabus: Analytical and Logical Reasoning, Engineering Mathematics, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil engineering, Computer science/ Information Technology, Electrical engineering, Environmental engineering, Textile engineering, Plastic engineering.
- MBA Syllabus: Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, Computer and Business Fundamentals.
OJEE 2024 Preparation Tips
The candidate can check here preparation tips for OJEE 2024 examination:
- The candidates must know the complete information about the exam pattern and syllabus before preparing for the exam.
- Get good study material from the market and other coaching institutes.
- Candidates also have to make a proper strategy before starting the preparation for the entrance exam.
- Solve the previous year’s question papers and mock test regularly.
- One must note down the important points at the time of preparation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
OJEE 2024 Admit Card
The OJEE Admit Card will be issued in fourth week of June 2024. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter application number and date of birth. It will be available through online mode. The hall ticket will contain information about candidates name, venue, date and time, gender, date of birth, category, etc.
The candidates have to download two copies of admit card from OJEE website. The admit card will be the most important document to carry on the day of the examination. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. The candidate will need to take the printout of the admit card for future use.
OJEE 2024 Exam Centres
The candidates have to select any three cities of their preference while filling the application form. Authority will try to give a nearby area for the exam as per administrative reasons.
Here is list of probable examination centres for OJEE 2024:
OJEE 2024 Answer Key
The OJEE Answer Key 2024 will be available through online mode. It helps to estimate the total score that candidates will obtain in OJEE exam. The answer key will release in first week of July 2024. It will be displayed in PDF format only.
The authority will also provide an opportunity to candidates to challenge the provisional answer key. If candidate will not be satisfied with the answer, then they will be able to raise the objections by paying processing charge. The final answer key will be released after every candidate has cleared their objection.
OJEE 2024 Result
The OJEE 2024 Result will be published in second week of July 2024 through online mode. Candidates will be able to check the result by entering registration number and roll number. A separate merit list will be prepared for each paper. There will no re-evaluation/ re-checking of the result.
No score cards will be dispatched to the candidates for download from the website. The candidate needs to keep the result safe till the completion of the admission procedure.
OJEE 2024 Counselling
The OJEE 2024 Counselling will be commenced from third week of August 2024. OJEE Counselling will be organised only for the shortlisted candidates. Authority will organise the counselling through online mode. Candidates will need to enter their preferred colleges and courses for which they want to take admission.
After registering for the OJEE 2024 counselling, candidates will have to register online and lock choices. Authority will release the seat allotment list for colleges based on choice filled by the candidate and merit list. They will have to carry the necessary documents while reporting for counselling process.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- Class 10th and 12th marksheet/ passing certificate
- Registration slip
- OJEE 2024 Rank Card
- Original SC/ ST certificate by birth
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Character certificate, etc.
Participating Institutes for OJEE 2024
Here are list of participating institutes given for OJEE 2024 below:
- Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Patia
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Sarang
- Parala Maharaja Engineering College, Berhampur
- Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Sambalpur
- Ajay Binay Institute of Technology, Cuttack
- Aryan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Khudra
- V. Raman College of Engineering, Bidyanagar Mahura Janla
- Gandhi Institute for Education and Technology, Khurdra
- Indotech College of Engineering, Malipapda, Khudra
- Kalam Institute of Technology, Ganjam
- Nalanda Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar
If you have any other query related to OJEE 2024, then you can leave your comments below.