OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Application (Extended), Correction – Apply Here
OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Application Correction has been extended till 27th July 2022 with late fee. Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) is a university level entrance exam organized by Osmania University every year. The examination is also known as Common Post Graduate Entrance Test (CPGET). Qualified candidates from this examination will be shortlisted for admission in various offered PG Courses including M.A, M.Sc., and M.Com., etc. and PG Diploma courses like M.A., MBA and M.Sc. courses. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the OUCET (CPGET) Application Form 2022.
OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Application Form – Extended (With Late Fee)
OUCET 2022 Application Form has been extended till 27th July 2022 with late fee of Rs. 2000. Click here to apply.
OUCET (CPGET) 2023 Application Form will be started from first week of June 2023. Check more details about OUCET (CPGET) 2023 Application Form here.
OUCET 2022 Application Correction has been started from 11th July 2022. Click here to make correction.
Following are the complete details with some key instructions for OUCET (CPGET) Application Form 2022:
- CPGET 2022 Application Form has been released by the Osmania University through online mode.
- University has released the Application Form for eligible candidates only, so applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Candidates are able to submit their Application Form from the 6th June 2022.
- Candidates must fill their CPGET Application Form with authentic details only, as any alteration in details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details filled by applicants must have valid documentation proof, as it will be require at the time of verification round.
- Candidates must submit their Application Form before the 4th July 2022 as no application form will be accepted after the last date.
- Candidates can submit their application form till 15th July 2022 (with late fee charges).
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- Candidates can submit their application fee through online mode only.
- Applicants can submit their CPGET 2022 Application fee either at TS/ AP online Centres or through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking
The complete fee structure for CPGET 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|For each additional subjects||Rs.450/-|
OUCET (CPGET) Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for the OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Candidates with Indian citizenship can also apply for the OUCET (CPGET)2022.
- Age Limit: There won’t be any maximum or minimum age limit for the OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Examination.
For PG course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have qualify their bachelor’s degree examination from any recognized university.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 50% Marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final academic examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official registration dates for the OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Registration Form:
|Application form commences||6th June 2022|
|Submission of application form||4th July 2022|
|Last date to fill the form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||11th July 2022|
|Last date to fill the form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||15th July 2022|
|Application correction||11th to 15th July 2022|
|OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Exam Date||11th to 22nd August 2022|
How to Apply for OUCET (CPGET)
Following are the complete step by step procedure for filling OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Application Form:
- Visit the website of OUCET (CPGET) 2022. (link is available above)
- Now go to the admission portal and click on new candidates registration link for filling OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Registration Form.
- Now fill the registration form with all required details including basic personal details, Email ID, Phone Number etc.
- After completing the registration process for OUCET (CPGET) 2022 candidates will be asked login into the Application Form.
- Now, fill all the remaining details including personal, Educational, communicational, Examination Centres etc.
- Now candidates will be asked to submit the application fee for final submission of application form.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to upload some required documents along with Photograph, signature category certificate etc.
- Candidates Photograph should be recent passport size photograph with plane background and should be within prescribed size and format.
- Signature must be scanned running hand signature within given parameters.
- After uploading all required document, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee.
- Choose your payment mode and gateway then fill all required details accordingly and complete the transaction for Application Form.
- Once transaction will be completed takeout the printout of Fee Receipt and filled OUCET (CPGET) Application form for future uses.
If you have any other queries regarding OUCET (CPGET) 2022 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.